Chapter 9

Love the way you Lie

~The Next Day~

Jaejoong drove to Taeyeon’s apartment and called her out. When she got into his car, she figured that there was something wrong by his facial expression.

“What’s wrong?” She asked while she studied his face.

Jaejoong continued to stare straight ahead. He let out a deep breath before turning to her. “I…have to go back to Japan.”

Taeyeon’s jaw slightly dropped. “What?”

“I have to go and film a music video.” Jaejoong answered as he took his hands off of the steering wheel.

Taeyeon couldn’t believe he was leaving the day after they got back together. She soon felt a hand on hers and looked at the hand. It was Jaejoong’s. She looked up at him and saw him with pleading eyes. “Please, don’t be upset. I’ll be back as soon as possible.”

Taeyeon closed her eyes and nodded, but she felt it hard to trust him although she really wanted to.

Jaejoong bent over and gave her a gentle kiss on the cheek.  “I’ll call you when I land.”

Taeyeon pouted from the memory she got from his first visit to Japan. “Promise?”

Jaejoong chuckled and nodded. “I promise.”

Taeyeon gave him a light smile and opened the car door. She stepped out, but before she closed the door she looked back at him. “I guess I’ll hear from you soon?”

Jaejoong gave her a small nod before placing his hands onto the steering wheel. Taeyeon closed the door and waved through the window. She blew him a kiss and laughed at herself. Jaejoong laughed along with her before driving away.

Taeyeon watched as his car got smaller and smaller. When his car vanished from her sight, she let out a soft sigh and walked inside the apartment building.

----------------------------------------------------

The SNSD members were at a photo shoot when Jaejoong landed in Japan. He quickly got out his phone and dialed Taeyeon’s number.

“Hello?” said a voice from the other line. Jaejoong smiled at the soothing voice.

“It’s me.” He said into his phone. He grabbed his luggages and dogged over the screaming fans.

There were a couple of fans who ran to him and tugged on his shirt, but he shrugged them off with a smile and continued walking. Although he was annoyed, Taeyeon put him in a good mood.

“You called.” Taeyeon said in relief.

“Of course I called.” Jaejoong said as he walked through the sliding doors of the airport.

He heard a giggle come from Taeyeon. “How was your flight?” She asked in a caring voice.

“It’s the same as usual….boring.” He replied. His bodyguards got his ride ready and set his bags into the trunk of the car. He got in the back and buckled up. The guards got in also and drove away from the airport. “What are you doing?” He asked as he fixed his grey beanie.

“Me? I’m getting ready for a photo shoot.” answered Taeyeon.

“And you’re allowed to talk to me?” Jaejoong questioned. He took his sunglasses off and wiped the lenses with his shirt.

“Yeah, I’m just waiting for my members to get ready.”

Jaejoong nodded to himself. “So you’re all dressed up?”

“Yes.”

“In a dress?”

“Yes.”

“A mini dress?” He whispered into the phone making sure that no one else heard it. Since all of the guards were at the front of the car, he was safe.

It took a moment for Taeyeon to answer, and when she did it came out maliciously. “Shut up and stop thinking those thoughts.”

Jaejoong chuckled at her reaction and got a few stares from the others in the car. He looked at them and motioned for them to keep doing what they were doing.

“I have to go.” Taeyeon said which disappointed him a little.

“Alright. Bye.” He said with a bit of sadness in his voice.

“Bye.” Taeyeon said before hanging the phone up.

Jaejoong snapped his phone shut and continued to look out of the window.

---------------------------------------

After the photo shoot, the SNSD members went back to the SM building. As they were walking into the elevator, Jessica wrapped her arm around Taeyeon’s neck and gave her a sisterly hug. “Hey, it’s going to be alright. He called you didn’t he?” She looked down at the older one with a warm smile.

Taeyeon smiled up at her and nodded. “Yeah, I’m glad he did.”

When the girls reached their floor, they walked towards Lee Soo Man’s office and walked in.

They all had a talk about their new comeback in a few months. Lee Soo Man gave them a demo for their new song from their composer Yoo Young Jin. He told all of the girls to go down to the composer’s office and learn the notes.  The girls obeyed and walked out of his office.

When they were about to enter Yoo Young Jin’s room, four guys came out.

When Taeyeon looked up, she saw the other DBSK members. The SNSD girls all bowed and greeted their oppa’s.

Taeyeon smiled at them until her eyes landed on Junsu who stared intently at her.

 

 

To be continued…..

-----------

Okay I didn't know how to end this chapter so I just put 'To be continued...' haha.

naydsbeb - I'm glad you liked it!!

ah_thien - Yeah, I actually made her nice! I'm so proud of myself =)

ILoveG9 - Oooh..okay! Well I'm glad you liked it!

nallym - Aw thanks! I'm glad you liked BML. That was definitely one of my favoritve stories to update! I can't believe you ended yours so soon. =(