Chapter 6

Love the way you Lie

“Wait!” Hyoyeon yelled as she stopped walking towards the apartment.

“What is it?” Yoona asked as she too stopped.

Hyoyeon ignored her question and dragged Yoona to a nearby bush. They both squatted behind the bush.

“What is it?” Yoona repeated loudly. She was staring at Hyoyeon in confusion.

Hyoyeon brought a finger up to her own lips signaling for Yoona to quiet down. “Shh.”  She looked up above the bush and waited patiently.

“What are you doing? What are we doing behind this bush?” Yoona whispered.

“Isn’t that Jessica with Jaejoong oppa?” Hyoyeon asked in a whisper as she pointed to a couple walking towards the exit.

Yoona popped her head out and took a look. “He’s back already?”

“Well it obviously can’t be his twin.” Hyoyeon stated.

“He doesn’t have a twin.” Yoona pointed out.

“Exactly!”

“So then why is he with Jessica and not with Taeyeon?” Yoona asked as Jaejoong and Jessica walked by the bush.

The two of them couldn’t hear the chit-chat because of the loud noises made by the cars.

“I have no idea, but it’s time to find out.” Hyoyeon said as she stood up and pulled Yoona up with her.

“What are we doing?” Yoona asked lost in Hyoyeon’s actions.

“We’re going to follow them.” Hyoyeon replied as she quietly and quickly trailed behind them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Jaejoong and Jessica reached the coffee shop; Jaejoong went to order their drinks and Jessica went to sit at a table.

Hyoyeon and Yoona came into the coffee shop with hats and sunglasses. They tied their hair up and stuffed it in their hat. They knew that they’d still be noticeable but they risked it anyway.

The two of them walked over to a nearby table and sat down. They didn’t have time to order any drinks, because they didn’t want to miss out on anything the other two were saying.

“So, what happened in Japan?” Jessica asked being the first to speak.

Jaejoong took a sip of his drink and clasped his hands together and rubbed them. “Before I answer that, let me ask you a question.” Jessica stared at him waiting for him to continue. “What does Taeyeon think I did in Japan?”

Jessica pursed her lips but soon smiled at him softly. “She thinks you met up with another girl.”

“Liar.” Yoona whispered under her breath.

Hyoyeon looked at Yoona. “She’s not lying, she’s just not telling him about the important details like the news article!”

“So she thinks I was cheating on her…..in Japan!” Jaejoong repeated.

Jessica nodded. “Yes, but there was a news article about you too. It showed a picture of you with another girl.” Jaejoong suddenly felt nervous. “So what did you do in Japan?”

Before Jaejoong could answer, people were rushing towards them with cameras. “Ah! It’s Jaejoong and Jessica!” They all shouted.

“Uh-Oh.” Yoona said.

“We better go before we get caught also.” Hyoyeon said as she started to walk away from the crowd with Yoona.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the two of them got home, they quickly ran to Taeyeon. “Taeyeon!” They both yelled in unison.

“What is it?” Taeyeon yelled from her room.

Hyoyeon and Yoona saw Yuri and Sooyoung walking out of her room. “What’s wrong?” Yoona asked as she noticed the pale look on Yuri’s face.

“Taeyeon’s not in a very good mood at the moment.” She replied back.

“We know that, but we have to speak to her anyway.” Hyoyeon said as she pulled Yoona into the room.

“Tae….we have something to tell you.” Yoona said as she sat down on the bed. She turned to Hyoyeon and they both nodded. “Jaejoong is back….”

“Yes I know that.” Taeyeon mumbled.

“And he’s with Jessica.” Hyoyeon finished off.

Taeyeon jumped out of her bed. “What?!? He’s with Jessica??” The two younger ones nodded. “How do you guys know this?”

Yoona in a deep breath. “While we were coming into the building we saw the two of them walking out; so we hid behind a bush and followed them to a coffee place and they started talking-“

“About what?”

“About what he did in Japan, and he also asked what you thought he did.” Yoona answered.

“So, Jessica told him that you thought that he was cheating on you, and that there was a news article about it.” said Hyoyeon.

“But before Jaejoong oppa told her about what he did in Japan they got caught by fans and the paparazzi.” Yoona added.

“And you guys didn’t?” Taeyeon questioned.

The two of them shook their heads. “We walked out before they could spot us.”

“You guys! Come watch this!” Tiffany shouted from the living room where the TV was at.

The three of them walked out of the room and towards Tiffany. “What is it?” Taeyeon asked as she sat down on the couch.

Tiffany had turned the volume louder and continued watching the news.

The news reporter began speaking. “It has been said that DBSK’s Jaejoong and SNSD’s Jessica were seen together at Coffee Bean. Many fans are wondering if they are dating. Could they be a new celebrity couple?”

The girls in the room sat there quietly until a video of Jaejoong and Jessica popped up. “Oh no.” Seohyun whispered.

In the video, Jaejoong and Jessica were seen sitting at a table with Jessica smiling.

Suddenly the video disappeared and the reporter began speaking again. “Fans have been waiting for the JaeSica pairing. This could be their dream come true.”

The reporter opened to speak again but the screen went black. Apparently Taeyeon had turned the TV off.

The girls didn’t bother speaking to her or turning the TV back on. They all knew that she was upset. They were also very upset with their member and with Jaejoong. He just can’t seem to get out of the spotlight.