Christmas Chapter!!

Love the way you Lie

(Taeyeon’s POV)

It’s getting close to Christmas. The ground was covered with white snow. Outside looked so peaceful. I just wanted to go and take a nice stroll around town or the park.

I looked out of my bedroom window and saw tiny snowflakes falling from the sky. I smiled at the beautiful scenery.

Winter makes me want to cuddle with someone, but my special someone doesn’t want to be around me anymore.

My smile slowly disappeared as I continued to think about Jaejoong. I guess we really aren’t meant to be. I dated Junsu; he dated Jessica. Our relationship was wrong from the start.

“Taeyeon…?” Hyoyeon said as she sat down beside me.

“Yeah?” I asked as I turned to look at her.

“Lee Soo Man wants to speak to us.”

What could he possibly want now? It’s Christmas time and he said we could have this holiday off. I should’ve gone back home to visit my family!

“Alright….” The two of us got up from my bed and made our way to the living room.

The rest of the group was sitting there getting ready to head to the SM building.

I slipped my shoes on and turned to face the girls. “Okay girls, let’s go!” Jessica said as she hurriedly walked out of the dorm.

“What’s the rush?” Sooyoung questioned as she grabbed her bag from the couch.

The girls and I shrugged and followed Jessica out.

We reached the SM building. The girls and I walked up to Lee Soo Man’s office to find him coming out of it.

“Oh, girls right on time!” He locked his door and gave us a warm fatherly smile. “Let’s go to the room upstairs.”

Tiffany nudged me which caused me to look up at her. “What?” I hissed quietly.

“Why are we going upstairs?”

I shrugged. “How am I supposed to know?”

By the time I knew it, we were already standing in front of a closed door. He unlocked the door and motioned for us to go in.

It was dark and quiet. Weird.

“Oh, let me get the lights.” Lee Soo Man said as he flicked on the lights.

When the lights came on, some peaceful music came on, and a banner dropped from the ceiling. Well not all the way of course. It was hanging by some thread. The message on it said, “Taeyeon, Mian”

I was so focused on the message that I didn’t notice the other things in the room until my members pointed them out. There were red, white, and green balloons falling to the ground. There were also red and white streamers hanging across the ceiling.

“Oh my gosh! It’s snowing white feathers!” The girls yelled out in unison. They all squealed and caught the feathers that were falling to the ground.

The white feathers made it look like it was snowing. It’s so beautiful. When I looked at the ground, it was covered with feathers and balloons.

Although there weren’t a lot of items in the room, it looked nice and it had a warm feeling to it.

There’s only one person who could’ve done all of this.

I looked back up and found him standing on the other side of the room right in front of me. He was in a black tuxedo with some black dress shoes. His hands were behind his back like he was hiding something. He began to walk towards me. My heart was racing! My breathing grew faster!

I turned to look at my members and saw them all walking out of the room with Lee Soo Man trailing behind. Before the door closed, Jessica’s head popped in. She winked at me and gave me a cheerful smile. “Go get him!” She whispered before closing the door.

Wait. What just happened? How come she doesn’t seem mad at me? How come she’s cheering me on?

Before I knew it, Jaejoong was standing in front of me. He took his hands out from behind his back and handed me the red roses.

What’s up with him and red roses? Oh well, I like it.

I hesitated but ended up taking them. I don’t want to fall for him again.

“I have to tell you something.” Jaejoong said breaking the silence between us. I looked up at him and slowly nodded as I took a deep breath. “I’m sorry for not contacting you while I was in Japan. I regret doing that. And those rumors about me dating those girls are false. It’s true that I’m good friends with them, but I am not dating them. I would never cheat on you.”

I want to believe his words, but it’s so hard. He’s hurt me so much.

“And about me and Jessica.” He continued. “It’s true that I asked her to get a drink with me. But that was only because she asked me about our little argument. We went to get drinks and she wanted to help. The two of us then made a plan.”

“Is this it?” I asked as I looked around the room.

Jaejoong nodded before speaking. “We didn’t want to get caught by the public. It was a mistake and a misunderstanding. I’m so sorry for that. I’m sorry for making it seem like I had feelings for her.” I could tell that he wasn’t lying. His eyes said it all.

I wanted to cry and let all of my tears out. I wanted to jump into his arms. I’ve missed him so much!

It seemed like he read my mind, because he pulled me in and gave me a nice gentle kiss. My eyes slowly closed, but tears were starting to roll down my cheeks.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in closer.

I soon pulled away and apologized. “I’m sorry. I’m sorry for assuming things and making bad judgments about you-“

He shook his head and a light smile formed on his face. He pressed our foreheads together and closed his eyes. “Don’t be sorry. Just tell me this…..do you like what I did to this room?”

I let out a soft giggle. I backed away and pinched his nose. “I love what you did.”

He opened his eyes and scrunched his nose up. “What do you think of the feathers?”

I looked up and saw the feathers still slowly falling. I caught some in my hands and blew them in Jaejoong’s face. “It’s…creative. I like it.”

Jaejoong put on a satisfied smile. “Good. All my hard work paid off.”

I rolled my eyes at him and wrapped my arms around his waist. I gently laid my head on his chest and felt him place his chin on top. He hugged be tightly before whispering into my ear. “You know what my wish for Christmas is?”

“Hm?” I hummed.

“My wish is to be with you.”

I think my heart just skipped a beat. I looked up at him and smiled. “Well, Santa must’ve made your wish come true. Merry Christmas.” I said while whispering the last part.

He laughed his signature laugh before kissing the top of my head and hugging me tightly. This is definitely one of the best Christmas’ ever!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I probably won't be updating this fanfic until AFTER Christmas, so I'm updating the Christmas chapter early!

Thank you to those who comment and who are showing their support for this fanfic!!!!!!

rosesone - Aw, your comments make my day. Thanks for reading!!! <3 I hope you liked this chapter.

ah_thien - Thanks for commenting! <3

chu_david - Thanks for commenting! And yea, they did plan something ;)

smtown4ever - Aw thanks! <3

starrylove - Yes, I ended up making them plan something. =)

nallym - I haven't heard from you in a while. You have to update your fic!!! And you really like BML huh?? =p

ILoveG9 - Haha, If you didn't like the last chapter then I hope you like this chapter. =)