Chapter 1

Love the way you Lie
Taeyeon was in the SM building along with her members. They were all training very hard and they started to get thirsty. Their drinks were all out so Taeyeon volunteered to go and get some more.

“Alright I’ll go and fetch us some more drinks.” She said as she wobbly got up from the ground.

Her legs were tired and it felt like they were about to give up on her.

“You’re making it sound like we’re dogs.” Sooyoung said as she wiped the sweat off of her forehead with the back of her hand.

The rest of the girls laughed along with Taeyeon. “Does anyone want to come with me?”

The girls all shook their heads. They were all too tired to move.

Taeyeon let out a disappointed sigh and walked out of the training room. She went to a nearby vending machine and got several water bottles. She didn’t have enough money on her to buy every girl their own water bottle. ‘The girls are going to be so mad.’ She whispered to herself.

As she turned a corner to get back to the training room she bumped into someone. The water bottles all flew out of her hands and they started rolling on the floor. She looked up and saw a DBSK member. “Oh, Jaejoong-oppa, I’m so sorry.” She said as she bowed.

Taeyeon looked up and saw Jaejoong with a smile on his face. “It’s okay, I should be the one who’s sorry. Here let me help you with that.” He said as he bent down to pick the water bottles up.

Taeyeon got down on her knees and grabbed the nearest water bottles. When there were no more rolling around on the ground the two idols stood up. Jaejoong handed her the drinks. “Thank you.” Taeyeon said as she took them from him.

“I would help you carry them to wherever you’re going but I have to meet with Lee Soo Man.” Jaejoong said as he watched Taeyeon juggle the bottles.

“It’s okay, I can take it from here.” Taeyeon said clutching onto the bottles to make sure that they don’t fall again.

Taeyeon had sweat all over her face. Her hair was messed up and she wore sweats. She felt embarrass that someone as popular as Jaejoong had seen her like this. Even though they are in the same entertainment company it was still embarrassing.

“So um, how are the members?” Jaejoong asked.

“They’re okay, thirsty and hungry but okay.” Taeyeon answered.

“I bet….” Jaejoong mumbled. “So you haven’t eaten yet right?”

Taeyeon shook her head. “No, we’ve had snacks but we’ve been rehearsing since nine this morning and it’s already passed lunch.” She said with a pout.

Jaejoong looked at his watch and it was now one in the afternoon. He then looked back up at her. “When is your training over?”

“In about 30 minutes.” Taeyeon answered.

“Great, I mean the meeting is going to end around 1:45 maybe we could go out and get a bite or something.”Jaejoong said.

“Um, actually the girls and I were going to go out and eat lunch together.” Taeyeon replied.

“Oh…” Jaejoong said as he let out a disappointed sigh.

“But, I guess I can eat dinner with them.” Taeyeon said.

“Are you sure? They wouldn’t mind if we ate lunch together?” Jaejoong questioned.

“No, it’ll be fine.” Taeyeon reassured.

“Okay, so I’ll meet you in the-“

“Back.” Taeyeon finished for Jaejoong. “We have to be careful around the fans because if they see us together they’ll think we’re dating.” She said with her ajumma laugh.

Jaejoong laughed along with her. “Alright, I’ll see you at 1:45.”

Taeyeon nodded and walked around Jaejoong to get back to the training room. Jaejoong stepped aside and continued walking towards Lee Soo Man’s office.

When Taeyeon walked into the room all of the girls rushed to her. “What took you so long?” Seohyun asked.

“Yeah, we were about to send Hyoyeon to come and look for you.” Sunny added.

“Sorry, the water bottles had a malfunction.” Taeyeon replied.

Yuri and Yoona looked at her with confused expressions. “That makes no since.” Yuri pointed out.

“If you were there you would know what I’m talking about.” Taeyeon replied.

“Whatever just give us the water!” Jessica the Ice Princess demanded as she reached over to grab a water bottle from Taeyeon.

After they all got their drinks Hyoyeon looked at each and every one of them. “Where do you guys want to go eat lunch?”

The girls all shouted so many answers. “Taeyeon we haven’t heard anything from you.” Yoona said as she looked down at her unnie.

“Um, actually I already have plans.”

“Oh, with who?” Tiffany asked with a grin on her face.

“With Leeteuk oppa?” Seohyun questioned.

“No….” Taeyeon answered. “With Jaejoong. We’re going to get something to eat after rehearsal.”

“Since when did you guys plan on eating lunch together?” Jessica asked in her cold voice.

Taeyeon quickly turned to her. “No Sica, it’s not like that. We bumped into each other when I went to get the drinks and he knew that I was hungry so he asked me. He was just being polite.”

“Why didn’t he ask the rest of us?” Sooyoung asked as she rubbed her stomach. She was starving.

“I don’t have to go.” Taeyeon quickly said.

“No, you should go.” Sunny replied.

“Yeah…” Yuri agreed. “We’ll be fine.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was now 1:45 and the girls had walked out of the SM building to get some lunch. Taeyeon walked to the back because that is where she told Jaejoong to meet her.

In about 10 minutes she saw Jaejoong approaching her. “Hey Taeyeon.”

“Hi.” She said with a smile.

“I’m sorry for making you wait. Are you ready?” He asked. Taeyeon nodded in response. “Alright then, let’s go eat!”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that day when it was night Jaejoong had dropped Taeyeon off at her apartment. They went to eat lunch and after that Jaejoong drove all the way to the Han River. They practically talked the whole day.

Jaejoong actually had a nice time. He was happy to have someone he could just talk to.

“Alright well I guess I should get going. I had a great time.” Taeyeon said as she opened the car door. “I’ll tell Jessica you said ‘Hi’.”

Jaejoong was confused. He never asked Taeyeon to tell Jessica such a thing. “Excuse me?”

She turned back to him. “Didn’t you want me to? I mean you didn’t ask me to say that but wouldn’t you like to tell her Hi?”

Jaejoong’s mouth was slightly opened. This whole day he has not thought once about Jessica and now Taeyeon brought her up. “Um, sure.”

“Okay, she’ll be happy to hear that.” Taeyeon said with a smile.

“You know Jessica and I aren’t dating right?” Jaejoong asked.

She nodded. “Of course.” She got out of the car and walked closed the door. She waved through the window and quickly walked into the apartment building.

Jaejoong sat in his seat still dumbfounded. “I didn’t even get to tell her that I had a great time.” He whispered.

A few moments later he stepped on the gas pedal and drove away.