Cupid's Trap

Cupid's Trap

 

Park Shanederella, a senior student attending 501ville University (formerly called 501ville Boys Academy). She transferred here 3 years ago, when an all boy’s school decided to be a CO-ED school, for two reason: (1) to be with her childhood best friend/neighbor Heo Young Saeng, (2) fondness for bromance.. Well, it is still a former boy’s school still having 75% of its population were boys and a possibility for bromance positively 100%.

She was known as the school’s cupid and all ends well with her matchmaking plan. Despite her ability to act as bridge between two people, Shanederella  doesn’t like to pair opposite though many friends have tried asking her to set them up with someone they like, but playing cupid can be tiresome and so she will only focus in her love for bromance. After she can see the couples she paired up, happy and loving, she considers herself rewarded and her plan a success. Some of her famous projects were Kibum-Kevin, Onew-Key, Eunhyuk-Sungmin, Jiyong-Seungri, Mir-Cheundong, Taemin-Minho and Seunghyun-Jonghyun.

“Awww.. They were so sweet...” she giggled as she was having a lunch with, Denchi (her girl best friend who she begged to transfer school with her), Kyujong (Young Saeng best buddy & classmate), and of course, her childhood friend Young saeng.

The three took a glance towards Jungmin and Hyung Jun lovingly holding hands and feeding each other on the table near them. The three just shake their heads and thoughtfully scratched their chin in this belief with Shane weirdness.

“I can imagine it wasn’t that easy to set them up.” Kyujong said.
“Well, it was really tough since they acted like Tom and Jerry before. But my eyes can see it through there was a closeness hidden, they were very close, too close in fact. . Just like my other successful pairing projects before all of them were too close for comfort. Sometimes, when two people get too close, they tend to become far-sighted; they look too far beyond, overlook the person right there beside them, or they will treat them as there enemy. All I had to do was remind them of each other and there you go, Byong!!” Shanederella explained, proudly boasting at the loving scene before them.

“Hmmm... Far-sighted huh...” Young Saeng murmured to himself and glance at her best friend meaningfully.

“So as you’re bromance-cupid-plan was a success again, who’s next?” Young Saeng asked staring at her.

“Well, I’m still investigating for next target this time” Shanederella replied in deep thoughts and all smiley.

The three just glance at her and thinking of whose image runs on her head like a slideshow for her next target. Then, the bell rung, Kyujong and Youngsaeng bid farewell for they have the same class. Shanederella waved at them and grinned as she saw the 2 lads backs faded.

“Hey!! I know what that face is all about” Denchi who were still seated said while wiggling her finger at Shanederella. “Don’t ever dare to include My Kyujong in your target.”

“I was thinking about that too, KyuSaeng will be I nice project if you’re not dating Kyujong” Shanederella replied making Denchi sighed. Shanederella also have rule in her bromance-cupid-plan and it is absolutely void to pair someone if he is involved in a relationship.

“I was thinking about pairing up Young Saeng with our Dance Club president, you know how awkward they were, right??” Shanederella grinned.

“What??!! How could you SHANEDERELLA!!, including your best friend in your bromance-cupid-plan, you know it may backfire you someday..” Denchi said warning her best friend. “You believe in karma right?” she continued.

“hey, Dench, it will be the last since we will live this school soon and save it to the most special person. Right??” Shanederella pouted while begging her best friend to help her. “Besides, my birthday is coming it will serve as a present for me... pleaseeee!!!”

“I really don’t know…” Denchi just replied. She seems a little doubtful and nervous with her bestfriend Bromance-cupid-plan this time


With Denchi’s agreement with her plan, she flipped her mobile phone open and scrolled down her contacts.

“Ah,” she smiled happily. She can’t call the person directly – everyone knew a call from Shanederella means serious business, and all favors from her were mostly undeniable. She knew just the right accomplice for her bromance-cupid plan.


“Hello, vice-president Chareeh? Yeah, it’s me. Listen, I need a favor…”