Captured

Runaway... You don't need me

 

Donghyuk slowly came to consciousness. He had one hell of a headache and he opened his eyes; which slowly adjusted to the darkness around him the air around him had a dank and dirty smell and water dripping. He felt something running down his face and tried to move his hands to wipe it off but he discovered that that his wrist were bound behind his back and he was chained to a wall with about two feet of walking room. The liquid that had been running down his face reached his mouth and he tasted the bitter iron of his own blood. He looked around trying to accesses his surroundings. Donghyuk began trying to rub the chains off against the wall. “You won’t get out. Careful with your wrist we don’t have medical care here,” a man stepped out of the shadows a hood covering his head.

“Who are you? Why are you doing this?” Donghyuk asked.

“It doesn’t matter who I am. Why I am doing this? Do you remember your father Donghyuk? How he died? He was such a nice man it was so sad how his car spun out of control. The police told you he was speeding but you knew your father was a cautious man. There was nothing weird about him dying of all the sudden?”

            “Bastard! You killed him?” Donghyuk began to struggle against his chains trying to charge at the figure. The figure just began to laugh and walked toward Donghyuk. Suddenly his hand shot out and closed around Donghyuk’s throat choking him. The figure pushed him up against the wall, the iron grip on his airway tightening. “Your father was working for a private investor and he was working on a device. Where is it? Or can you build it yourself?”

 

            “I’ll never tell you!” Donghyuk said. He began choking as the man’s hand tightened. His head was slammed back into the bricks and he felt blood running the back of his neck. There was a punch to his stomach and he lost all the air his knees going weak and falling to the ground. The man stepped back and looked at him, admiring his work perhaps.

“Boys,” The man called and five men stepped out of the shadows. All of them were very big and muscled. They looked intimidating and Donghyuk was scared just looking at them. “Finish him. Just don’t kill him or put him in a coma.” The men nodded and the hooded man exited.

“We’ll teach you what it means to mess with our boss,” The tallest said the five surrounded Donghyuk and Kicked him until they heard a rib snap. Then they kicked his legs and kicked his stomach until he was curled up in pain. The men each spat on him and left the room. Donghyuk began to cry blood, tears and dirt. He did not notice the hooded man re-entering the room.

“Will you tell us now, Donghyuk?” the man questioned.

“No, (cough cough),” Donghyuk said.

“Very well,” The man said. “You will regret this and will just have to stay here until you agree.”

He left the room leaving behind Donghyuk with one last kick causing the boy to cough up more blood.

            “Hyungs please come fast. Appa please guide them,” Donghyuk prayed. He spit the blood in his mouth out and tried to find way to lie without hurting his side.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for short updates everyone. i'm still in the planning stages for the next few chapters so I'm trying to keep updating but it's hard. Anyway. Team B reality show whose excited me!! I basically started balling after i heard it.

But then I realized that I can watch something other than win to hear their voices and

My brother came into the room and was like "What the hell are you doing!" so this happened

Anyway thanks for sticking with me and this story. Here's some W.I.N. spam as a thankyou 

    

 

  

my thoughts exactly Tablo. Bye for now everone!! ^__^