A Normal Day

Runaway... You don't need me

 

Donghyuk watched from a distance smiling quietly. B.I. stood next to him his characteristic smirk on his face. Donghyuk knew that meant that everything was going well and his hyungs would be returning soon.... Oh and his chingu, Junhoe. The younger boy turned to leave to get the medical supplies they would most definitely need for the group's return. He walked silently back toward the old house they used as their headquarters.

 

      "You don't need to get the med kit, I'll take care of it." B.I. told the maknae. After seeing his look of confusion B.I. continued, "I need you to go get some good food for the guys. They'll be hungry when they get back they completed the mission but not without some difficulty. They were lose on time so YunHyeong wasn't able to get any." Donghyuk just nodded and held out his hand. B.I. handed him some money. Donghyuk took it and pocketed the money. He went to the door threw on his coat. He turned around and looked at his leader, well more like older brother, and with a smile said, "I got this hyung don't worry. Give them a hug and congratulate them for me and tell them I'm glad they are safe." In response, B.I., just smiled and nodded. Donghyuk then headed out of the door smiling and glad that he had such great hyungs even if their situation was a bit unfortunate.

 

Donghyuk POV

 

    I ran down the street heading toward the store. I pulled my hood up and ran through the alleyways dodging trash and weaving through the alleys until I came to a small shop with a sign that said "Meat, Ramen, Vegetables." I approached the counter and saw an old woman behind it. "Oh, hello Donghyuk. What can I get for you?" she asked. In reply I said "Just the usual Mrs. Lee." After all this is where we got most of your food so this shop owner was quite familiar with Yunhyeong and me. I smiled  at her as she handed me the food. I gave her money. She handed it back to me "huh what is this she never has done this before?" In reply to my questioning look she said "You boys are my most frequent customers and you always bring a smile to my face it's on me today. Ok?" I nodded and bowed "kansamida." I said and ran out of the store with an even bigger smile

 

  I walked into the old house once again. To others it might seem like a dump to me it was something else home. You can never really appreciate that world until you live on the streets and have to fight for your life. I thought I was going to die until Team B found me and took me in. Event though I was the last one to join and was not much help at the beginning they still took me in and trained me and that was a debt I could never pay back. My only wish was that I could somehow pay back my new family for their kindness and never every be a burden to them.

 

As I walked into the kitchen I immediately started cooking a simple meal. at this time the four who went on the mission would be getting cleaned up. "It smells good I'm actually getting better at cooking." I thought to myself. Just then Jinhwan entered the kitchen. "It smells great Hyukkie do you need any help?" "Can you put those two plates on the table hyung?" I replied as Jinhwan did that I brought out the rice and meat (Jinhwan had the side dishes). All the guys came  down and we began to eat. They had all reported about missions so they did not talk about it. I looked at Junhoe. He had a cut running down the side of his face and I could tell that he had a few bruises but as usual, he had not cleaned himself up and there was still blood there. “Junhoe you have blood still.” I said pointing at it with my chopsticks. He looked up and then went back to eating. I sighed and stood up I grabbed his hair and pulled him with me up the stairs. “Oww what are you doing?” he complained “I am making sure you don’t get blood in everyone’s food don’t sass me.” We walked into the bathroom and he sat on the counter I got the medical supplies out and put some alcohol on it and ran it over his cut. Junhoe winced but did not react other wise I finished cleaning the cut and he mumbled a quite thanks. I was about to put the medical kit away when he said. “Uhh Hyukkie can u do one more cut for me I can’t reach it.” I nodded and Junhoe said “It’s on my shoulder.” He took off his jacket and turned around. I silently gulped. “Wow that kid suddenly got muscled. I thought. Never the less I cleaned the cut and bandaged his shoulder. “Thanks Hyukkie.” he said. After that he gave me a hug. I melted into the hug hugging him back. This is one of the rare moments Junhoe chose to show affection. I loved the moments because they were one of the times where I felt closest to him. (A/N. Neither of them knew that this might be the last time they would be able to be this open toward each other) We went back and started our meal with the others. When we finished we cleaned the table and watched TV for a while. Then I started to drift off and saw Jinhwan and YunHyeong go to their rooms I knew that B.I. and Bobby would be out here for a while talking. I got up and stumbled sleepily across the living room. “Careful Hyukkie or you’ll fall on the stairs,” B.I. said. Suddenly, Junhoe Walked across the room and slung me over his shoulder and carried me to our room. He placed me in my bed and threw the blanket over me. “Night hyung,” he said. “Night,” I mumbled in reply before letting sleep overtake me.


 Ok so Chapter 1 done. I don't really have any parings for Team A so if you want a certian couple leave their names in the comments.