Allies with old friends

Runaway... You don't need me

            Team B was suiting up to go somewhere. Each member put on their gear carefully concealing weapons in jacket scarves and pockets. There was a tension in the air that was almost visible. The members were wearing all black and then slipped small knives in various parts of their pockets. They finally were ready and sat still fiddling with buttons or zippers finally, B.I. stood up and said, “I know we all don’t want to see them but, we know why we are going and let’s think of him while were there ok?” After seeing everyone’s nods. He left the old house with everyone trailing behind him. They ran for about three and one-half miles over rooftops and through alleyways until they reached an old warehouse. B.I. motioned them to stay back. He then approached the door and knocked on it.

 

            “Waddya want B.I. if it’s about the territory disputes or the fact we got the YG alliance, we don’t want to talk to you.” a deep voice said.

 

            “Nice to see you too Minho,” B.I. said, “as much is it pains me to say it were here for help.”

 

The door opened and Minho appeared with a smirk on his face. “Well that’s new. I was wondering when you were going to admit defeat. Come here.”

 

“We’re not here for that,” B.I. said, “We need your help for something and if you don’t let me in I’ll go for someone else.”

 

Minho nodded and they followed him into the warehouse into what seemed to be the central room. “Guys we have visitors,” Minho called.

 

Two figures gathered from a different room and stopped dead in the doorway. Jinwoo and Seunghoon slowly appeared and sat on a couch behind Minho. Taehyun appeared with a surprised look on his face and then, like the diva he was, changes it quickly to one of why-are-you-people-even-here-I’m-too-fab-to-talk and KSY stepped out of the shadows creepy as always. “Now tell us what you want.” Minho said.

 

B.I. said nothing just put the recording down and pressed play on the message Donghyuk had left them. At the end of the message all of WINNER looked shell-shocked. They knew Donghyuk as the happy go lucky kid who was always smiled.  They had never heard him cry except fo rht time he talked about his appa's strange death. his mom brought them fruit salad and he was class president. Never, had they thought that a kid like that could be kidnapped.

 

The looked at each other KSY and Minho looks hardened, Taehyun’s and Jinwoo’s softened, and Senghoon looked ready to punch someone. The had messed with one of their dongsaengs from now one this was war. “No matter how much we don’t like what’s going on between us, we still like you,” Jinwo said.

            “We’ll help on the condition that you’ll respect the WIN territory boundaries,” Minho said.

            “Fine,” B.I. said, “now let’s get to work!”

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

sorry this update is so short guys. I really like this story and have it all in my head but school and sports is a b*tch right now and its super hard to find time to write. I’ll be updating as soon as I can. Next chapter will be from Donghyuk’s perspective and also will tell what Jinwoo and Senghoon were doing in the kitchen.

Thank you for all the subscribers who put up with me!