Characters

Runaway... You don't need me

 

Team B:

 

 

            Donghyuk: the visual maknae of Team B. He is 17 but has grown up too fast. He always is there for his hyungs no matter what. He is a smart studious boy with a charming smile and a compassionate heart. He is often seen as the softest in Team B along with Jinhwan. But, that is only one side of him; you cannot underestimate him in a fight. He has the darkest past, but smiles the easiest, something that confuses those around him. But, has he really spilled everything about his past? His hyungs suspect not after he disappears abruptly and they realize that just maybe, they know even less about their maknae than they thought they did. 

 

             Junhoe: the real maknae of Team B. He is stoic and silent never giving away any information other than what is necessary. He is a troublemaker at school and always gets into fights. It is very hard to earn his trust, but once earned he is loyal until the end. He is known to be cold and calculating during a fight showing no mercy to his opponent. He has known Donghyuk for 5 years since the time he joined the gang. Before joining the gang, he was a solo fighter so, he can hold more than his own in a fight. He has a soft spot for all s because they are the only family he has ever known. 

 

          B.I. (Hanbin): Team B's fearless leader. B.I. was raised on the streets from a young age and has the most experience with the gang hierarchy. He was a pickpocket then a solo fighter. He was known for his cunning and ability to pick up things quickly making him a much-desired member for other gangs. He decided to start his own though and his gang quickly found their way to power. He is protective of s and goes out of his way to makes sure everything is perfect. Bobby is his right-hand and best friend. He has a secret soft side that he works hard to conceal. The only people who ever seen it are Team B and his weakness, his mother and little sister who he protects. He is a fierce competitor, which results in him having a temper. He is always willing to take risks if it involves s safety. 

 

           Bobby (Jiwon): He is B.I.'s right-hand man. He is very reliable and loyal. He has known. B.I. since they worked together on the streets. He is the best fist fighter of the group because of the power his punch packs. Don't get him wrong though, of you are his friend he is sweet and caring. He hides his sensitive nature mist if the time. Hr chooses the gang life in order to pay off the debt his father left him and his Mom (who lives in New York) with. He is one of the mood makers of the group and usually brings up the mood after a bad day or after B.I.'s temper explodes.

 

   

Jinhwan: the oldest hyung of Team B. He has a cute, sweet, and soft image. He is all those thing, just only around his Team B dongsaengs. He is the wisest of the six and his advice is cherished by all of them. He has a lot of hidden strength and cunning, since he was a street rat before joining Team B. He is very scrappy in a fight and attacks his opponent when they least expect it. He uses a small knife when he cannot win with his fists. He doesn't get involved in the politics of gangs' unless his advice is needed. He is practical like an older brother to Donghyuk.  

   

 

      YunHyeong: he joined the gang just before Donghyuk. He joined for the same reason as Bobby, to get money for his family in debt. Now that they are out he does not want to leave the gang in order to ensure that it never happens again. He is very funny and lively once you get to know him but at first he can be a bit cold. He takes the role of a same-age brother and sees from your point of view. He always has your back and is very smart. It is very hard to get him mad. But, he is a good fighter. He often gets food for Team B because his parents own a restaurant. He was a little bit of an outsider but now is an inseparable part of the group. He, like Jinhwan fights with a small knife if his fist fails him.

 

 

 

 

 

Team A

 

Minho: the ruthless leader of Team A he shows no mercy. He enforces rules and keeps an iron fist when dealing with his own gang. However, he never breaks any rules making it hard to accuse him of anything he takes care of his gang member and will show them his soft side once in a while. 

 

       Seungyoon (KSY): He is Minho's right-hand. He loyal and has never failed a mission given to him by Minho. He shows more emotion than Minho but has a little bit of a temper when pushed too far. He is mostly a happy guy who is thankful for what he has. He is a good listener and often gives advice for Team A.

 

        SeungHoon: He escaped from an abusive home to fight for his living on the streets. Because of his "duck-and-weave" fighting style he was known as "The dancer" of the street brawls. In reality, he is one of the softer ones in Team A and is a very kind helpful person. He is usually the one to convince Miho to have mercy on gangs they defeat or those who are in debt to them.

 

        Jinwoo: He is the con-man of the group he looks nice and he will stop to help you pick up whatever you drop, but the next second your wallet, phone, and any food are gone. He is a good fighter but doesn't like to resort to fighting if there is a chance he can charm his way out of it. In reality, however he is a very loyal person who wouldn't hurt a fly and is very dismissive of his good looks.

 

 

       Taehyun: Team A maknae. He is a diva when he wants to be and a cute dongsaeng the next, he is very thoughtful. He is seen as the "softest" if the group and shows the most mercy in a fight. He is very helpful and always tries to do everything right and the best he can. He is a person who is full of hope. 

 

Minor characters: Bangtan Boys, B.A.P, Big Bang, 2NE1, EXO, Super Junior, SNSD and Shinee