The Council

Runaway... You don't need me

Meanwhile in YG territory there was a flurry of activity as Team b (A/N. No Chanwoo no Ikon bear with me it will happen eventually) and WINNER made preparations for their audience with the Alliance leader himself YG. They had talked with Got7 a bit further and found out that to get Donghyuk they would have to invade the other gang’s central command and base to retrieve their missing member. They realized that although the ten of them were well trained and skilled there would be many more guards and security measures that would cost them too much time and that the ten of them could not hold the base to look for Donghyuk by themselves. Got7 had also informed them that the territory that the base sat in the middle of was well-known for being a place where gangs who no longer were supported or disband would hang out and if they saw Winner or Team b for that matter they would mostly likely attack them in hopes of capturing them to sell to a War Lord who would then ransom them to YG. There were too many things that could go wrong if they went alone so they decided to ask YG if they could make it an official gang mission which would allow them to bring the mercenaries into the mission for backup and since the mercenaries that worked with YG were some of the most well trained they would be able to secure the perimeter of the other gang’s base while the ten of them went inside to retrieve Donghyuk. The fact that they were granted an audience with YG so fast meant that he knew what they wanted. Team B arrived at the large building which housed all the alliance meetings. WINNER was already inside as they were formally members of the alliance, which meant they would be part of the council that reviewed the request and gave their opinion to the head gang leader. Team B walked in and head for the council room. The room was set up similarly to an arena. Team B walked through the double doors to the lowest part of the floor. The floor was set up with benches surrounding it 360 degrees. The mercenaries, spies, and hackers associated with YG sat scattered on the benched. Directly facing the benches there was bigger ledges each with a table and chairs each corresponding with their occupant. On the first level sat WINNER they occupied a simple black table and sat in black leather chairs with silver studding. The next level up, at two different tables, sat AKMU and LEEHI. AKMU were hacking prodigies and LeeHi was a spy prodigy and YG had taken quite a liking to them and so he let them represent the spies and hackers at meetings after they had become officially active and swore loyalty to YG only. That was unusual because spies and hackers usually did the same thing as mercenaries and worked for money without attaching themselves to an alliance. LeeHi had a blush pink table with roses carver on vines climbing up the legs. She sat in a baby pink chair with white lace pillows. AKMU had a sky blue table, which had dots of silver glitter. Chanhyuk sat in a Light wooden chair with incomprehensible coding carved into it. 2ne1 sat at the next level up at a fire red table with intricate gold designs. Each member had their own chair; CL’s was gold with white fabric and diamonds, Dara’s was a delicate white chair with silver flowers with orange in the middle, Bom’s a green sparkly chair with gold crowing running around the outside and lastly, the maknae Minzy’s chair was a purple leather chair with spikes coming out around the edges. The second to highest tier was occupied by Big Bang who had sleek black table with paint splatters and glitter on it and their chairs were just crazy (A/N fantastic baby thrones guys). The top tier was where YG sat he had a simple office chair and black desk. He looked sternly at Team b and said, “So I see you are missing a member and I assume that means you are here to ask to be let out on a search party?”

 

“Yes we are here to ask for a leave to bring Donghyuk back,” B.I. responded. “However we looked into who took him and their motives for taking him and we found there was more to this than we could have ever guessed. Therefore, we are requesting the HiTech crew to go with us on the mission.”

 

“Explain the statement about not knowing about how there is more to this situation,” YG said. So B.I. explained what they knew about Donghyuk’s past and how the weapon was now in the gang’s hands. “What damage could this weapon do?” asked YG suddenly a bit more interested.

 

“We don’t know exactly what the weapon does but if it is anything like the informant described it could cause huge damage and maybe give this gang enough leverage to topple a few of the smaller alliances.” B.I. replied.

 

“Well then I think this weapon should be destroyed because if smaller alliances topple it might be a domino effect in the gang world as some of the other small gangs and that might lead to them to have more resources and power. Which is bad as they are focused on destroying the gang world.” G-dragon spoke up for the first time.

 

“I agree,” YG said. “I will allow HiTech to go with you if the weapon is retrieved with your member. I am also allowing you to do this and not sending in a more expierenced team because I have always said that one of Team B’s greatest strengths was teamwork and I think that the bond will make you that much more determined on this mission. Do not fail me.”

 

All of Team B bowed and said. “Yes sir!” They were all happy that they could have a chance to get back their missing member.

 

Kang Seungyoon stood up and spoke, “Sir, WINNER would like to request to accompany Team B in their mission.” The Team B members had to do a double take and remember that although Minho was the leader in public Kang Seungyoon controlled everything behind the scenes and was usually the one behind any plot.

 

“Why is that?” YG said looking amused.

 

“Because Donghyuk is a brother to us as well and also there might be more forces on the inside that require our skills to be defeated.”

 

“Very well, you may go,” YG said. “He looked down to the three rows below him. “Anything to say to them?”

 

“Fighting. May you complete your objective and defeat this gang,” G Dragon spoke on behalf of his team.

 

“May you be safe and comeback unharmed and take you enemies with ease,” CL spoke for 2ne1.

 

“May nothing go wrong and give you the element of surprised,” LeeHi said.

 

“May your bond of brotherhood give you strength and allow you to remember what you are fighting for. If you remember why your there your enemies will fall easily in front of you.” Chanhyuk spoke for him and his sister.

 

“We’ll see you tomorrow nine pm sharp on the rooftop,” Kang Seungyoon finished off.

 

YG nodded pleased, “Meeting adjourned.” 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys this a filler update just over 1K so yeah. Sorry I'm a bit late but im closer to when I said  would be than usual. Its just crazy right now I have five hours of workouts a day 7am-10am & 2-4 then i work from 4 to 6 teaching swim lessons so yeah I'm just exhausted but hopefully you guys wont give up on this story. Thanks for reading! Byeeeee ^_^