Toilet humor

The SM Hunger Games
As I said earlier, I'm really sorry this took so long. I'll try to do better, but I can't promise anything other than that I WILL finish this fic, someday, apparently slowly, but it WILL be finished. Unfortunately it seems I've been attacked by some sort of life-out-side-of-my-living-room like thing that I've found kind of nice and am not in a hurry to get rid off.
 
Anyway. Here you go.
 
 
Kangta sat in the women's bathroom on the second floor and felt like a total ert. He was hiding in a cubicle sitting on top of the toilet seat and listened to BoA doing her business. It was totally unnatural because everyone knew female idols didn't need toilets for anything but fixing their makeup and Kangta tried his best to keep his fingers in his ears. Why had he followed BoA in here. He wished he had stayed outside. It's not like BoA could slip out of the bathroom through anything other than the door. There wasn't any windows and Kangta hadn't noticed any other ways out of the room besides the one door. Or course he had never been here before so he couldn't have known that.

 
He had sat there for a while now and was wondering what was taking so long. It had never taken him more than five minutes max to use a toilet. He was just contemplating if it would be possible to sneak out without BoA noticing and then wait for her somewhere outside, when he heard to bathroom door opening and someone coming in. Actually he heard more then one person come in. He wouldn't be getting out now and if these new people needed to use the toilet like BoA he was sure he would go mad. Kangta's whole world was coming down, all he had believed in had been a lie. He wanted to cry. This was like that time his friend had told him there was no Santa Claus.
 
-----------------
 
BoA sat on a toilet, but couldn't pee. She had been so sure she would let in in her pants if she didn't get to a toilet right away but now she just couldn't do it. She knew why that was too. She was suffering from a shy bladder. The moment she had stepped into the toilet she had felt like she wasn't alone. She felt like there was someone in the bathroom with her, listening. She tried to tell herself it was just her imagination, there was no one there. Who would be there anyway. She was just being silly.
 
With nothing better to do, she fished her phone from her handbag and snapped a photo of her shoes to post on instagram but then she remembered she'd already posted one of these shoes before. Instead she looked around to cubicle searching for something fun to take a photo of. There were some texts on the wall the idols had written over the years. There were many hearts with secret boyfriends' names written inside them and all these other little SMe secrets like a map of where all the Yunjae tapes were hidden. In the end BoA couldn't find anything she could actually publish.
 
She was just about to give up and put her phone away when she heard people coming into the bathroom. This could be an opportunity. She could eliminate some competition and steal their shoes.
 
----------------------
 
When Krystal, Luna, Sulli and Jessica entered the second floor girls' bathroom they thought it was empty. Krystal really needed to go so she ran into a cubicle while the other three stayed by the sinks.
 
The cubicle Krystal had ran to happened to be right next to the one BoA was in. This was a lucky coincidence for BoA since it made it easier for her to climb over the wall between them and surprise the younger girl. It was also fortunate that Krystal had two pairs of pretty shoes with her and BoA thanked whatever deity had made this possible.
 
Krystal went down easily when BoA hit her on the forehead with the stiletto heel of the shoe she pulled from Krystal's foot. The girl didn't go down quietly however but with a high pitched shriek that alerted her three friends. Jessica was the first one to burst into the cubicle with her pepper spray at hand, ready to blind any attacker.
 
Unfortunately for Jessica, she somehow managed to hold the pepper spray the wrong way and when she heroically tried to spray BoA to save her sister she accidentally sprayed herself. She staggered back away from the cubicle and her screaming made Luna and Sulli panic. The two girls didn't know who to help and in the chaos BoA pushed out of the cubicle as well after gathering all the shoes and her handbag and dropping the head of poor unconscious Krystal in the toilet effectively making sure the girl would drown.
 
BoA was going to step out of the bathroom completely but the hilarious sight of Jessica blindly tripping over her own legs kept her in the room for a while longer. She just couldn't miss this even if it made her feel slightly bad for the other girl. Jessica finally fell into an automatic hand towel machine. (You know those things where you pull the towel out, dry your hands and then the machine pulls the used part of the towel back in, yes? No? Anyway.) She struggled and her friends tried to help but all that happened was that she got more and more messed up in the long towel until it was around her neck and she got strangled in it.
 
Luna and Sulli sat next to their fallen comrades and didn't notice BoA standing in the room, or leaving the room a moment later.
 
--------------------
 
Kangta had been happy to notice the commotion in the bathroom caused by the females. It gave him the perfect opportunity to slip out of the room before he got into any more awkward situations. He waited behind a vending machine for BoA. It had obviously been a great plan to follow the woman and the moment she came out just re-enforced that belief. She looked down right victorious and pleased with herself. Smiling at the pair of shoes she was carrying. Or maybe she just looked crazy and scary and slightly psychotic. Didn't matter to Kangta as long as it helped him survive this game.