The Game begins

The SM Hunger Games

Warning: If you are easily offended, please don't read. This is a joke and I don't mean to offend anyone, but I realize some things may not be totally politically correct.

 

********

 

The lobby of the SM building is in chaos. All of our 46 idol contestants have gathered together as they've just gotten calls from their managers. They have been informed of the game that's about to start but none of them seems to believe this is actually happening.

Key tries the door but obviously can't open it.

"It's locked," he says to the others. None of them listen. Suho comes to try the door as well. He can't open it either and goes to calm down his panicking group members.

"I don't want to dieeee," Tao cries.

As the chaos escalates, Yunho finally loses his temper and yells above all the crying and chatter. 

"Shut up! We are trapped and this is happening. Deal with it." He turns to Changmin. "Come on Changmin-ah, let's run, we'll take care of each other and maybe we'll have a chance." He grabs Changmin's hand and they leave, but not before Changmin takes a hold of Kyuhyun. Yunho pulls Donghae with them and the man quickly calls Eunhyuk to follow. The group soon vanishes down the hall.

The rest of the idols stare at each other for a second, unsure of what to do. Then BoA smacks Yoona in the face with her iPhone and steals her handbag. Before anyone can react BoA disappears in to the elevator shaft and Yoona falls to the floor, dead from the blood loss caused by the excessive nose bleed and the shock of her perfect nose being broken.

When the others finally understand what happened all hell breaks loose. Everyone is running around gathering their friends and group members like Yunho had done because everyone agrees Yunho was obviously onto something. As a respected senior he must be smart and his example should be followed.

Minho wonders why Changmin and Kyuhyun didn't take him with them but ends up walking up the stairs with his fellow SHINee members and Amber who decides to join them.

Kangta quietly watches his young comrades group up and then follows BoA in to the elevator shaft without a word. The woman is not to be trusted, but she is tough so maybe he can follow her in the shadows and then strike when the time comes.

The EXO members have decided to stick together as they are one and are heading towards the kitchens. If someone thought they would go hungry in this, that someone was wrong. Unfortunately they have to race Shindong and his Super Juniors who seem to have had the same idea. The younger group is faster and locks the door so Shindong, Sungmin, Heechul, Siwon, Kangin, Ryeowook, Henry and Zhoumi continue their way on to the break room where Shindong had left his lunch earlier that day.

As the f(x) members are exiting the lobby to go work on their battle plan, Jessica runs to join her sister. The seven other members of SNSD are now the only ones left in the lobby.

"We should move too," Sooyoung says to her sisters. "We're open targets if we stay here." The girls agree and Sunny suggests they go to the boss' office. He might have some additional weapons hidden there.

In the break room with the Super Junior members, in the name of common good, Siwon brings his Bible down on Shindong's head before the guy can kill anyone with his y sense of humor. This also saves more food for the other members as Shindong goes down with the force of the Lord breaking his skull.

***********

 

List of idols still in the game (44): Changmin, Yunho, Tao, Kris, Lay, Chen, Luhan, Xiumin, Kai, Suho, Sehun, DO, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Heechul, Siwon, Kyuhyun, Donghae, Ryeowook, Kangin, BoA, Jessica, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Sunny, Taeyeon, Seohyun, Sooyoung, Yuri, Sulli, Luna, Amber, Krystal, Victoria, Minho, Taemin, Jonghyun, Key, Onew, Kangta, Henry, Zhoumi

Weapons revealed: BoA (iPhone, Yoona's handbag), Siwon (Bible), No one wanted Shindong's sense of humor

 

This was a short chapter and I doubt the others will be all that much longer. I hope you still liked it :)

 

A/N

1. Please note that more than one idol can die in one chapter so I'm not sure how many chapters this fic is going to have.

2. The idols can take the weapons of the people they've killed.

3. I have a list of weapons I think each idol has, but if someone has a better idea for an idol whose weapon has not yet been revealed, I can change it. If you want to suggest a weapon, please leave a comment with an idol's name and the weapon you think they should have. Use your imagination.

4. If you want an idol out of the game, leave a comment saying who you want to be the next to die.