Raging jealousy

The SM Hunger Games

I've made some plans for this and have come up with some plot twists and decided on some deaths and stuff like that. I think I will be writing this the way I want and killing whoever I want whenever I want :)

 

*************************************

Kai finds Taemin and his fellows a while later. Key is a bit weary of the new guy, especially when the guy is no where as fab as he is. Although maybe it's better that way. Otherwise Key might have to get jealous.

The real reason Key isn't too happy about Kai coming to their little group is that the boy seems to be way too close with Taemin for Key's liking. Key just knows the guy will lure Taemin away from his hyungs. 

And that is exactly what happens. Somehow Kai manages to convince Taemin that they'll do better with just the two of them. Key is angry and starts sulking. He complains about the unfairness of it all to Jonghyun who pretends to listen while rolling his eyes at Amber. 

After Taemin and Kai leave Key is very much on the edge. He keeps lashing out at the rest of his group and Onew tries to calm him down. Amber tries to get Key to laugh in order to hopefully make him relax. It doesn't help. Actually it only makes Key even more annoyed.

Finally Amber has had enough and when he notices the rest of the non-Korean idols walking down a corridor in one group, she decides it's time to leave these guys. Jonghyun looks at Amber pleadingly for a second, hoping she'd change her mind. She won't, he can see it in her face. He then turns to look at Key and Onew. For a second he thinks he should stay loyal to his group, but then he remembers how Minho and Taemin already left. Why should he stay with these two guys when those two left. Jonghyun's expression turns apologetic while Key's turns down right murderous.

"Sorry," Jonghyun says and takes a few steps back towards Amber and the others. Key can't do anything at first. He's in shock. How could Jonghyun leave them like this. The shock slowly turns to rage. How DARE Jonghyun leave them like this. 

Jonghyun and the others are almost disappearing around a corner when Key's fury finally turns into action. He lets out an almost animalistic roar (it's only almost animalistic since Key is too fabulous to go on full animal mode, it's more a Katy Perry kind of cool and fashionable roar) and makes a ninja-run to Jonghyun and attacks with a move that would impress the best of the kung fu stars.

"How could you leave me for her?! How DARE you?!!" Key screams as he pushes Jonghyun to the floor and strangles him with force no one knew he possessed. Jonghyun tries to fight him, tries to say something, but there is nothing to win over Key's fury and anything Jonghyun might want to say is not reaching Key who has completely drowned in his own rage.

The other boys are trying to help, but when they get Key pulled off of Jonghyun it's too late. Jonghyun is dead. Key still looks furious so the others carefully back down. There's nothing they can do now. Zhoumi looks at them all through his hipster glasses of doom and they understand, it's better to leave the scene. They all follow Zhoumi. 

Key is left sitting on the floor next to the dead Jonghyun. He doesn't know what to do. When he calms down enough to understand what he's done, he burst into tears.

Onew never moved, choosing to stay where he had been, munching on his fried chicken, but now he walks over to Key. He hands Key one of the chicken bits in hopes of comforting the other boy. Key looks at it for a while and starts crying even more. Onew takes the chicken back and eats it himself. 

"Ungreatfull little diva," Onew mutters to himself, but smiles affectionately at Key.

                                                           ------------------------------------------------------------------

On the other side of the building Minho is feeling insecure. His hyungs seem so close to each other and he feels like an outsider. He tries to talk to Changmin and Kyuhyun. He tries his best to be nice to them. He tries to be the most wonderful dongsaeng, but it still doesn't seem to be enough. 

He wonders what is wrong with him. Why do his hyungs leave him out? Is he not smart enough? Is he not cool enough? Is he not pretty enough?

He might have a solution for that last question he thinks when he sees the f(x) members peeking from around a corner. Victoria is wearing such a cute spiked head band Minho is sure his hyungs would notice him if he could get it.

Minho sneaks a bit closer to the girls before he gets ready to use his super secret weapon. He gathers his thoughts and concentrates. Then he casts his spell, summoning Lee Minho. Lee Minho is wielding his deadly spoon and on Minho's demand he attacks Victoria and kills her with a few quick, accurate and deadly moves before disappearing again. 

Minho runs over to Victoria and grabs the head band before the other girls can get it. The girls look incredibly angry but Minho hardly even notices. He got what he wanted. Now he just needs to put it on and show it to ChangKyu.

"Hey hyung," Minho leers at Changmin. "Don't you think I'm pretty." Minho bats his eyelashes and smiles cutely.

Changmin doesn't know what to say.

                                                       -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Somewhere in the building BoA checks the news on her iPhone and smiles. Justin Bieber has been arrested. When she takes over the company she will make sure none of her idols ever work with that hooligan. 

She changes to Instagram and posts a picture of her shoes.

 

*****************************

 

List of idols still in the game (40): Changmin, Yunho, Tao, Kris, Lay, Chen, Xiumin, Kai, Suho, Sehun, DO, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Heechul, Siwon, Kyuhyun, Donghae, Ryeowook, Kangin, BoA, Jessica, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Sunny, Taeyeon, Seohyun, Sooyoung, Sulli, Luna, Amber, Krystal, Minho, Taemin, Key, Onew, Kangta, Henry, Zhoumi