Flappy Bird kills

The SM Hunger Games

I'm sorry I'm so bad at this updating thing :(

 

I have a picture in my head about how I imagine the SM building looking from the inside in this fic. It's not an exact picture but I tried to draw some kind of image for you all, so it might be easier to follow this thing. I'm sorry it's so horrible, but I'm sure you get the point.

Crabby picture of the SM building

********************************

 

"Flap flap flap flap diding flap flap diding flap diding flap flap diding flap splat" says Donghae's phone.

"Damn it," says Donghae. "One more time."

"Flap flap flap flap diding flap flap diding flap diding flap flap diding flap flap flap diding flap diding flap flap flap flap diding flap diding flap flap diding flap flap splat" says Donghae's phone.

"God ing damn it!" says Donghae. "This time. This time for sure." And on it goes for the next 20 minutes. The next 40 minutes. And "One more time," says Donghae until Yunho has had enough.

"Can you please stop, it's making me crazy," Yunho says. He's holding his head with a pained expression.

"Just one more time. I was so close," Donghae pleas with his best puppy dog eyes that are no match for Changmin's but Yunho says "FIne" anyway.

And then it starts again with a flap noise and soon after ends with a splat and Donghae cursing. 

"One more time, then I promise I'll stop." Yunho considers throwing Donghae down the stairs but before he can move it's Donghae's phone that flies somewhere down there.

"Stupid ing bird! I hate that game!" Donghae rages. Yunho is just happy the insufferable noise ended. 

They're sitting on the floor in the top floor of the building. Changmin, Kyuhyun and Minho went to check out some offices in hopes of finding something to eat. They're sure the staff that works there must keep some snacks in their rooms. Yunho, Donghae and Eunhyuk are keeping watch. Or Eunhyuk is while Donghae played Flappy bird and Yunho tried to ignore the annoying as hell game sounds that Donghae refused to turn off.

At least Yunho's suffering is now momentarily over. That is until Donghae manages to convince Eunhyuk to lend him his phone.


                                                                       ---------------------------------------------

Some floors lower the Korean EXO members that are still keeping together are climbing the stairs when a phone hits D.O. on the head and the boy falls. Unfortunately there's no one to catch him and he falls down the stairs and breaks his neck. The rest of the group is shocked. They gather around the body of their fallen comrade and Suho kneels down to try to figure out what happened.

Chanyeol notices the phone on the floor and picks it up. A game is still on and the unsuspecting boy taps the start button to try it out. Half and hour later he finds out that curiosity can indeed kill. The boys are sitting on the stairs and the discussion between Chanyeol and Suho goes very much like the one described earlier between Yunho and Donghae. This group is a bit bigger though, and Suho is not the only one annoyed. 

When Sehun reaches his limit he has no problem throwing Chanyeol and the damned phone over the railing. Being a smart guy he of course first takes the boy's baseball bat. You never know when you might need to smack someone and movies prove it can be a relatively effective weapon.

                                                                          ----------------------------------------------

On the ground floor Sooyoung has the misfortune to walk right under the falling Chanyeol and the weight of the boy breaks her long skinny legs. As the girl screams in agony and there's no help coming, Sunny decides to show some mercy and stabs her with the knife Sooyoung had taken from one of the offices. While Sooyoung bleeds out, Hyoyeon makes sure Chanyeol is also dead by strangling him with her scarf.

The girls decide it's not safe to walk so close to the stairs and leave the scene. But not before Tiffany does the right thing and beats the phone she has seen on the floor in to tiny little pieces with her flute. It's a good thing, she thinks, that she follows enough social media to recognize Flappy bird when she sees it.
 

 

***********************************************************

 

List of idols still in the game (37): Changmin, Yunho, Tao, Kris, Lay, Chen, Xiumin, Kai, Suho, Sehun, Baekhyun, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Heechul, Siwon, Kyuhyun, Donghae, Ryeowook, Kangin, BoA, Jessica, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Sunny, Taeyeon, Seohyun, Sulli, Luna, Amber, Krystal, Minho, Taemin, Key, Onew, Kangta, Henry, Zhoumi