Naekkeoya~

Perfect Topp ~Hiatus~

Italics = Captions on screen Underlined = Actions without words Bold = English


Jenissi: What are we doing here today?

B-Joo: It's cold!

Kidoh: This is the aquarium, isn't it?

PD: We are now outside the aquarium. After I explain what today is about, you will go inside. Today's title is Naekkeoya. Firstly, those who were in Romance Playground, please pair up with your co-actor and co-actress.

The group moved and the couples paired up while the rest of Topp Dogg stood together.

Sangdo: We look so lonely...

Nakta: Is this just to humiliate us?

A-Tom: We know we don't have girls...there's no need to remind us.

PD: You will be going on dates today. The couples will have a date in the aquarium. While on the date, those who are alone are allowed to try and steal the girl of a couple. If you challenge, however, you will need to play a game before you can steal the girl successfully. Those who remain as a couple until the end will receive a prize. 

Gohn: There are six of us and seven couples though.

Seogoong: Do you really want to get in between Hansol and Haneun-sshi though? Haneun-sshi looks like she'll hit us.

Haneun: What are you talking about? I don't hit people.

PD: You may now enter the aquarium. When you want to steal a girl, please say naekkeoya to play the game.

The large group moved into the aquarium and the couples began their dates.

Haneun: I want to go to the Amazonian World...

Hansol: Eunnie's always wanted to come to the aquarium.

Haneun: You never took me to one...

Hansol: Mianhae. We're here now so let's enjoy our date.

Nakta: Naekkeoya!

Hansol and Haneun were surprised at Nakta suddenly shouting.

Hansol: Mwoya?!

Nakta: Naekkeoya! I'm going to steal Haneun-sshi. I can't stand you guys being lovey-dovey. I'm going to challenge.

PD: You will need to play a game before you can successfully steal Haneun-sshi. 

Nakta: What's the game?

PD: There are three cards here but there is only one pair. Haneun-sshi will be given one of the pair of cards and you and Hansol-sshi will choose from the remaining two cards. If your card matches with Haneun-sshi's, you can steal her.

Haneun: Sollie ah, telepathy. Let's use telepathy.

Nakta: This really relies on luck...

The two guys chose their cards and waited for the PD's commands.

PD: Please show your card, Haneun-sshi.

Haneun: I've got the joker card.

Hansol: You mean this one? He flipped his card, showing the other joker card Come on, Eunnie!

Hansol took Haneun's hand and the two dashed off, leaving Nakta, dumbfounded and embarrassed.

Nakta: This is so embarrassing...what am I going to do now?

Sorry, Nakta...

Meanwhile~

Gohn: We can't just challenge. We need to get the girls interested in us.

Seogoong: Ah...this is going to be so hard...

Sangdo: Look at them being like real couples...

Gohn: Oh, Kidoh's going for it.

At the same moment, Kidoh approached the couple, B-Joo and Suni who were in front of a huge tank.

Kidoh: Casually leaning close to Suni I'm sorry to interrupt but I'm going to steal Suni.

B-Joo: Ah mwoya?! Go and steal another girl, leave us alone.

Kidoh: I don't want to. It seems like Suni will be easy to steal.

B-Joo: Ah hyung, what do you mean easy to steal?

Suni: He means B-Joo-oppa is not attractive enough.

B-Joo: Yah! You should be on my side!

Kidoh: Should I? I think I should. Naekkeoya.

PD: You have to play a game before you can successfully steal the girl. Suni-sshi, please come here.

Suni: Me? Why?

PD: Please write down a number in between one to ten.

Suni: Oh? What is this?

Suni wrote down a number as instructed and the PD nodded before writing two numbers down, showing it to B-Joo and Kidoh.

PD: The number that Suni-sshi wrote down is between these two. Please choose a number each and if your number was the one Suni-sshi wrote, you will be a couple.

Kidoh: Six and nine? Ah...I don't know which one to choose...

Suni: Laughing B-Joo-oppa just asked me what I wrote.

Kidoh: Yah, don't try and cheat.

B-Joo: I wasn't cheating! Suni ah, you weren't suppose to tell them!

PD: Please choose a number.

Kidoh: I'm going with six.

B-Joo: Ah, but I wanted that...

Kidoh: Just pick nine, I picked six.

B-Joo: Ah...fine...nine then.

Suni: Ah oppa! Why didn't you pick six?

Kidoh: Laughing Aigoo...if only you knew English, Byungjoo ah...

B-Joo: I heard six. Did you write six, Suni ah? Suni nodded quietly Suni ah! Wait, let me see what she wrote. The PD handed the piece of paper over and B-Joo looked at it Ah Suni ah! Why didn't you write the number? She spelt it out in English...If you wrote six as 6, I can turn it upside down and make it 9. Suni ah!

Suni: I'm sorry, oppa...come and get me back.

B-Joo: Suni ah!

Kidoh: Let's go!

On the other hand~

Empty aquarium...where is the couple? Voices are coming from somewhere~

Mulan: Shouldn't we be walking around and enjoying the date?

Xero: But the other guys will try and steal you away.

Mulan: But that's the fun! We won't get any screen time...

Xero: I don't care. Noticing the camera Go away! Stop filming us! You'll give us away!

Seogoong: What are you doing?

Xero: Ah see?! You got us caught!

Seogoong: Have you been hiding here the whole time?

Xero and Mulan slowly squeezed out from behind a tank while Seogoong laughed at them.

Xero: One kid walked by and got scared when he saw us. 

Mulan: I wanted to go around the aquarium...

Seogoong: Why did you hide in there? Is it not hot?

Xero: It was...Laughing

Seogoong: You're such an idiot. Did you hide in there so no one will steal her?

Xero: Are you going to try and steal her now?

Before Seogoong could answer, Xero gripped Mulan's hand tightly and ran off.

Seogoong: Naekkeoya!

PD: Stop! You cannot run away if he said the word.

Xero: Mwoya?! Just let us run out of the room! Ah hyung!

PD: Because he said the word, you will now have to play a game in order for you to be a couple with Mulan-sshi.

Mulan: Are we going to play a stupid game.

PD: You will be given a subject and you will have to say a word related to that subject. If your word matches with Mulan-sshi's you will get to be a couple with her. Do you understand?

Mulan: They just have to match me?

PD: Yes. This is your first subject. Winter. One, two, three.

Mulan: Cold (Seogoong: Snow. Xero: Snow)

Seogoong: Do I become a couple with Xero now? We just matched.

Xero: Please tell me the game doesn't work that way.

Mulan: I'm fine with walking around alone.

PD: Unfortunately, that's not how the game works. Your next subject is school.

Seogoong: Maths (Xero: Homework. Mulan: Lee Haneun).

Xero: Where did Lee Haneun come from?

Mulan: Haneun is smart. School just makes me think of her.

Seogoong: I don't think this is possible. We can't think like Mulan-sshi.

Mulan: Mwo? Are you saying that I'm weird?

Xero: Our Jaena is a cute little oddball. Xero then pinched Mulan's cheek

PD: Next subject is...idols.

Xero: Ruy Jaena. (Mulan: Ruy Jaena. Seogoong: Topp Dogg) Oh! We matched! We matched!

PD: You can continue as a couple. Seogoong-sshi has lost the challenge.

Xero laughed as he took Mulan's hand and ran off with her, leaving Seogoong alone.

Haneun: This is an arapaima. 

Hansol: Our Haneun is so knowledgable. 

Xero: You two look like you're really on a date. Has anyone tried to steal Haneun?

Hansol: Nakta tried but he failed.

Haneun: Have you been running?

Mulan: We were running from Seogoong-oppa. He failed to steal me.

Xero: Let's hold on to our girls, okay? 

Hansol: We'll see you around.

Xero: Let's go.

Meanwhile~

Jenissi: Don't come near us.

Rikki: Are you going to steal me?

Gohn: I haven't said the word yet. 

Jenissi: But you're going to say it, aren't you? Leave us alone!

Rikki: He's like a shark. It's funny because we're in the tunnel and there's a shark right there.

Jenissi: Okay, just stay there and don't come any closer.

Gohn: Why? I want to go that way.

Jenissi: Then promise you won't say the word.

Rikki: Let's just run from him. 

Gohn: Naekkeoya.

Jenissi froze on the spot and glared at Gohn. He let go of Rikk's hand and went up to Gohn, grabbing his shirt.

Jenissi: What's wrong with you? Is this what you do to your hyung?

Gohn: I have to win, hyung. There's a prize at the end.

Jenissi: Then just let me win!

PD: Please compose yourselves. Rikki-sshi, please take this camera and take a picture of a marine animal that you like. Jenissi-sshi and Gohn-sshi will each have a camera and take a picture of a marine animal that they think you like. If one of them matches you, you will be a couple.

Rikki: What if both of them got it?

PD: Then we will go by who came back first.

Rikki: Okay. I'll go now. Fighting!

Jenissi: Ah seriously...why did you come here? Go and bother other couples!

Gohn: You were the only one near enough.

Jenissi: Then go further away!

Rikki: I'm back. She handed the camera to the PD who checked the photo I didn't go too far.

A camera was handed to Jenissi and Gohn each and they rushed off.

Rikki: I wonder if they will get it right. Jenissi-oppa, fighting!

Gohn: I got it!

Rikki: Oh, that was really quick!

PD: Let me see the photo to verify it.

Gohn handed the camera over and the PD checked the photo.

PD: Correct!

Jenissi: Running in just then Correct?! He got it right?!

Gohn: Yes! Let's go!

Rikki: Ah oppa! Why didn't you come back faster?

Jenissi: I was taking a photo! 

PD: You didn't get it right either.

Jenissi: Oh really? Ah seriously...

Gohn: See you later, hyung!

Rikki: Oppa!

Meanwhile~

Yano: When are you going to give up?

A-Tom: Until I get Min-sshi!

Min: You've tried five times already. 

Yano: And you have yet to succeed. Shouldn't you just give up now?

Min: I'm getting tired...

A-Tom: If I have to drink more milk again, I will as long as I win.

PD: You have half an hour left until the date ends. You have half an hour left until the date ends.

A-Tom: Ah...I have no time, naekkeoya!

Yano: Yah! Just stop it already.

Min: Oh my...this is so tiring...

Yano: Oh, what's going on there?

B-Joo: Naekkeoya! Naekkeoya! Give Suni back!

Kidoh: You really don't know when to give up, do you?

PD: Your game this time is kai-bai-bo. You don't need to win the game to be a couple with Suni-sshi but you have to match with her.

B-Joo: Ah...why do we have to play games that requires luck?

Kidoh: You won't be able to win even if it requires skills.

Everyone laughed and B-Joo hung his head.

PD: Please play the game now, you don't have a lot of time left.

All: Kai-bai-bo!

Kidoh - Scissors  B-Joo - Rock  Suni - Rock

B-Joo: OH YEAH! Come on, Suni!

Meanwhile~

New Chi: No one is coming to us.

P-Goon: I wonder why.

Jenissi: P-Goon looks too scary, that's why.

P-Goon: Oh? Why are you alone?

Jenissi: Gohn stole Rikki...have you been challenged?

P-Goon: Not even once. Are you trying to steal New Chi-sshi?

Jenissi: Nah...I don't think I can win you. I'm looking for Rikki and Gohn. 

New Chi: I saw Rikki there just now. She pointed in the direction of where she saw Rikki I didn't see Gohn-sshi though.

Jenissi: Thanks. I'll leave you to your date.

New Chi: Bye.

P-Goon: Good luck.

Somewhere else~

Nakta: Oh! You're here?

Hojoon: We've been here for quite a while now.

Royal Min: No one has challenged us yet.

Nakta: You guys look like a real couple on a date. 

Royal Min: We're blending in quite well, aren't we?

Hojoon: Are you going to challenge us?

Nakta: Nah...I don't think I can win.

Hojoon: Do you know the pairings?

Nakta: Hansol is still with Haneun-sshi. I think Jenissi-hyung lost Rikki-sshi to Gohn-hyung. I don't know the rest though. 

PD: Date ends now. No more challenging and swapping of partners. Date ends now. No more challenging and swapping of partners. Please gather at the gift shop.

The large group gathered at the gift shop, separating themselves into two groups; couples and single men.

PD: Let's see which couples have changed. Hansol-sshi and Haneun-sshi?

Hansol: We're still together. Hansol raised his hand, holding Haneun's tightly

PD: Xero-sshi and Mulan-sshi? 

Mulan: Still together!

Xero: We did so much running...

PD: B-Joo-sshi and Suni-sshi?

B-Joo: I got her back! We're together!

PD: P-Goon-sshi and New Chi-sshi?

New Chi: We're not together anymore...

When did this happen?!

About five minutes before the date ended, Sangdo challenged and won!

Sangdo: It's now Sangdo and New Chi-sshi.

PD: Jenissi-sshi and Rikki-sshi?

Gohn: It's now Gohn and Rikki-sshi. Hyung did not win her back.

Jenissi: If I had more time, I could!

PD: Yano-sshi and Min-sshi?

Yano: We're still together.

Min: It was tiring. A-Tom-sshi kept challenging.

A-Tom: I could have won.

Yano: In your dreams.

PD: Lastly, Hojoon-sshi and Royal Min-sshi?

Hojoon: Still together.

Royal Min: But I have a feeling we won't appear much. We blended in the crowd quite well. No one found us.

PD: The couples that stayed until the very end shall be rewarded. These are couple t-shirts for you. As for the single men, there will be no rewards for you. Please work harder next time.