Idol's Battle

Perfect Topp ~Hiatus~

Italics = Captions on screen Underlined = Actions without words Bold = English


Jenissi: Good morning.

He came down the stairs and sat in the empty living room, looking in the camera.

Jenissi: Can you flip it over so I can see myself? Oh...I look okay.

Gohn: Oh, you're awake?

Jenissi: Morning. Come and sit here. 

Gohn: What are we doing today?

Jenissi: Don't know, they only told me to come and sit here. Is everyone else still sleeping?

Gohn: Sehyuk-hyung is awake. I think Sangdo is as well. I went into the other kids' rooms and the wizards are still fast asleep. 

Jenissi: Seriously?

Gohn: Hansol was with Haneun-sshi like this. Gohn lied on the floor, demonstrating to Jenissi how Hansol was hugging Haneun Xero had someone next to him as well but I couldn't see who it was.

A door opened and both of them turned their head to see Rikki coming out of a room.

Gohn: Oh, good morning.

Jenissi: Good morning.

Rikki: Morning. She moved over to next to them and sat down next to Jenissi Is this it? Is everyone else still sleeping?

Jenissi: What about the people you share a room with?

Rikki: Suni's still asleep. So is New Chi-unnie. I don't know about the other room but Haneun and Mulan are probably upstairs.

Gohn: It was Mulan-sshi who was next to Xero? 

Rikki: Most likely. Jaena...Mulan is quite close with Haneun. 

Jenissi: Can you tell us who's close with who?

Rikki: Haneun is close with Mulan and Min. I'm close with Suni and New Chi but closer with our leader-nim. Suni and New Chi are inseparable. 

Gohn: Oh, looks like someone else is coming. Leader-hyung!

P-Goon: Good morning. Good morning, Rikki-sshi. Sangdo is coming too. Are all the girls still sleeping?

Just as he finished, a door opened and Royal Min poked her head out before walking out cautiously.

Royal Min: Good morning. Ah...this is embarrassing. My members are still asleep.

Rikki: Mulan will never wake up.

Royal Min: Ah...did they go upstairs again? 

PD: Can the leaders please go and wake the remaining members? We need to get on with the programme.

Royal Min: Ne...

P-Goon: Ah...I have so many of them to wake up.

The leaders went around waking the rest of their members before coming back into the living room as more people joined them. Xero and Hansol came in with Mulan and Haneun on their backs.

Gohn: It's too early for you to be lovey-dovey, Hansol.

Hansol: She didn't want to walk.

Min: Hansol-oppa's such a good boyfriend.

Yano: I'm surprised he has the strength to carry her.

Hansol: Yah, maknae.

Haneun: Are you calling me heavy? I'll remember you, Yano. 

Jenissi: Before they start chewing heads off, what are we doing today?

PD: Not everyone of Topp Dogg will battle today. Remember the sudden death battle? Please pair up again with that person. However, those who are not in the battle can choose which side to support. The battle today is...Your Heart Beats Faster!

Nakta: Who came up with the name? 

PD: Please choose who the first battle will be.

Yano: Why don't we go oldest to the youngest?

Jenissi: But what is the battle? You told us what it's called but you didn't explain it.

PD: You have to try to raise the heart rate of the other person higher than yours. We will have a heart rate monitor attached to both of you. You are allowed to do anything in order to raise their heart rate in two minutes. Your members can help.

Jenissi: Okay, I'll go first then.

Rikki: I'll win this.

Jenissi: We'll see.

Both of them then went on to get the heart rate monitor fitted on them before returning to sit in the middle, facing each other.

PD: At the moment, Rikki-sshi's heart rate is 76 and Jenissi-sshi's heart rate is 72. You may start now.

Rikki: Do you like y girls?

Jenissi: I suppose.

Rikki: Then...your heart will surely beat faster if I did this, right?

Rikki extended her leg out to the side and slowly ran her finger up.

TD: Hyung! Hyung, don't look!

Mulan: Rikki! Good! Keep seducing!

Rikki: Ah...it's getting hot in here...Rikki fanned herself and ed two buttons

Xero: Hyung, do something! Don't just sit there and watch!

Jenissi: What can I do now?! I can't seduce her, can I?

Rikki: Taeyang-oppa~ Why aren't you looking at me? Am I not y enough for you?

Everyone cringed and Jenissi's face went bright red.

PD: Your two minutes is up. We will now check your heart rates. Rikki-sshi's highest heart rate was...82. Jenissi-sshi's highest heart rate was...112.

Gohn: Hyung!

Jenissi: I'm sorry...please work hard to win this battle, kids. They're experts at this.

Sangdo: I'm worried about Hansol and B-Joo. They've been falling for the girls' charms the entire time.

Hansol: I can resist Haneun! 

B-Joo: Resist! Resist! I will definitely win!

PD: If you're still going by age, the next battle will be P-Goon-sshi and New Chi-sshi.

Rikki: We're losing this one. New Chi's face is all red now and they haven't even started yet. New Chi, come here.

New Chi went over to Rikki who prepped her member for the battle, messing her hair up a little but eventually gave up.

Rikki: How can I make you look y when you're wearing a jumper and tracksuit? 

Mulan: Don't waste your time. We've lost this battle.

PD: After they had the heart rate monitor fitted At the moment, P-Goon-sshi's heart rate is at 75 and New Chi-sshi's is at...89. 

Mulan: We're giving up.

PD: You may start the battle now.

P-Goon: Um...I really don't know what to say though...how do you do these things?

Gohn: Serenade her. Sing a line from Cute Girl.

With Gohn's suggestion, P-Goon sang a line from Cute Girl and New Chi's face went even brighter red.

Rikki: Aigoo, just stop the battle already. Do you think we would win this battle?

PD: P-Goon-sshi's highest heart rate was 77. New Chi-sshi's highest heart rate was 137.

Royal Min: Just come back, New Chi. 

Xero: Well done, hyung!

B-Joo: We can do it! Hwaiting!

PD: Next battle is...Hojoon-sshi and Royal Min-sshi. Please come out and have the monitor fitted.

Hansol: Glasses! Someone get Hojoon-hyung his glasses! He cannot charm anyone without his glasses!

Hojoon: Go away, kid. I don't need my glasses. 

PD: Hojoon-sshi's heart rate now is 77 and Royal Min-sshi's is 80. Your two minutes will start now.

Hojoon: You said I can use any method to raise her heart rate, right?

PD: Correct.

Hojoon: When I see A.T.P on stage, I think that they're very cool and y. They're all very beautiful but somehow, something is lacking. Then I realise that it's because Royal Min is in the group. Maybe if she drops out, the group will be perfect.

Royal Min gave a weak smile, keeping her head down then looked up suddenly.

Xero: Hyung is using the anger method. Girls get angry easily.

Royal Min: Hojoon-sshi is very good at dancing. However, apart from dancing, he is good for nothing. Charms? He has none. Singing skills? He has none. Looks? He has none. Girls? He definitely has none. 

Haneun: Why does it feel like they're actually arguing with each other?

Hojoon: In one of A.T.P's songs...um..Tell Me Tell Me? There is a part where they shake their bottoms, right? Only Royal Min-sshi's shaking is not appealing at all. She can't do y, she can't do cute, she can't do anything.

PD: Your two minutes is up! We will now check the heart rates. Royal Min-sshi's highest heart rate was...142. In case you're wondering, it was when Hojoon-sshi said she should drop out of the group. Hojoon-sshi's highest heart rate was 123. It was when Royal Min-sshi said he has no looks.

B-Joo: Looks is very important to our Hojoon-hyung. 

Hojoon: Do well, guys.

Gohn: Next is Hansol though.

Sangdo: Hansol ah, is there something Haneun-sshi always gets shy at?

Haneun: Hansol can't win over me. 

Hansol: I will win this battle. Just you wait and see.

B-Joo: Resist! Resist!

The couple went to have the heart rate monitor fitted and sat in the middle, facing each other.

Haneun: Sollie ah~

Hansol: She's using my nickname...what do I do?

B-Joo: Resist! Resist!

Haneun: Sollie ah...how long have we been together for?

Hansol: Three years.

Haneun: Taking Hansol's hands in hers To me, Sollie is the best boyfriend. Sollie is the best looking, tallest, best at dancing and best at singing. Sollie in my heart is forever number one.

Hansol dropped his head, smiling brightly and tried to stop himself from giggling.

B-Joo: Resist! Resist!

Gohn: Ah...we're losing the battle.

Xero suddenly leaned down and whispered into Hansol's ear. As soon as Xero finished, Hansol suddenly leaned forward and kissed Haneun.

All: OH! 

Xero: K.O! 

Haneun: Yah! That's not allowed!

PD: He's allowed all methods.

Hansol: Mianhae Eunnie. 

Haneun: You'll get it when we get home.

PD: The two minutes is up. This is a very close battle. Hansol-sshi's highest heart rate was 125. Haneun-sshi's was 127.

Nakta: Was it the kiss? 

PD: Haneun-sshi's highest heart rate was during...yes, during the kiss.

Haneun: What about Hansol's?

PD: Hansol-sshi's highest heart rate was when you said that he is number one in your heart.

Haneun: He's demoted now. Rilakkuma has taken over. He betrayed me.

Gohn: How did he betray you?

Haneun: During Rikki-unnie's battle, Hansol pulled me aside and asked what kind of method I was going to use against him. I didn't tell him but he said, no matter what method I use, he would accept it and won't try to raise my heart rate. I now see what kind of person he is.

Hansol: Eunnie ah!

Haneun: Go away.

PD: Can B-Joo-sshi and Suni-sshi please come up.

Haneun: Suni ah, kick their .

Suni turned to face her members and did a fighting pose before sitting down opposite B-Joo.

PD: Suni-sshi's heart rate now is 78 and B-Joo-sshi's is 75. Your time starts now.

B-Joo: Should I try to make her angry or make her blush?

Suni: I love you

B-Joo: Mwo?

Suni: I love you. I love you. Je t'aime. They all mean the same thing. Pick one.

B-Joo stared at Suni, confused, before laughing awkwardly, looking at s, not knowing what to do.

Suni: Unnie, can you translate for me?

Rikki: Okay.

Suni: B-Joo-oppa is so handsome. If I have to choose an ideal type, it would be B-Joo-oppa. He's good looking, funny, nice and good at dancing. If it was possible, I would like B-Joo-oppa to be my boyfriend.

Rikki: B-Joo-oppa is so handsome. If I have to choose an ideal type, it would be B-Joo-oppa. He's good looking, funny, nice and good at dancing. If it was possible, I would like B-Joo-oppa to be my boyfriend.

Sangdo: Oh! A love confession!

B-Joo just sat there awkwardly, laughing to himself and kept his head down.

PD: Your two minutes is up. B-Joo-sshi didn't even try. Suni-sshi's heart rate stayed the same at 78 while B-Joo-sshi's heart rate rocketed to 129. It was when Rikki-sshi translated for Suni-sshi and said she wants B-Joo-sshi to be her boyfriend.

Hansol: You'll never get to go out with her!

B-Joo: You're just jealous that she's taller than you!

PD: Xero-sshi and Mulan-sshi are next. Please get the monitor fitted.

Haneun: I'm looking forward to this one.

Suni: Unnie, did I not do well?

Haneun: Hm...

Suni: I no like you.

PD: Xero-sshi's heart rate now is 76 and Mulan-sshi's is 73.

Rikki: Why is Mulan's heart rate so low?

Mulan: Because I'm very calm right now. 

Xero: We'll see about that.

PD: Your time starts now.

Xero: It's hard to try and make her blush because I can not think of anything to compliment her with.

Mulan: It's okay, I can live without your compliments. 

Xero: As a dancer...ah...I don't know what to say. 

Mulan: Then I'll start. Firstly, calling yourself the selca king is a bit too much. Your selcas aren't that nice. Your face isn't that good looking. Your dance isn't that good either. Xero? Shin Jiho? Who is he?

Arrows stuck onto Xero's body with each insult Mulan said. Xero laughed awkwardly and looked at Mulan.

Xero: Ah...I can't do this...I give up. What is my heart rate?

PD: Mulan-sshi won. Xero-sshi's heart rate went up to 98 and Mulan-sshi's only went up to 78. 

Mulan got up and did a little victory dance, dropping her mic and the heart rate monitor.

Royal Min: Yah! Stop breaking the equipments!

Min: Mulan-unnie is only useful when needed to be. Otherwise, she's just a dork.

Mulan: I won for us so shut up. 

PD: At the moment, there are three wins for each group. This last battle will determine the winner of the day. Yano-sshi and Min-sshi, please come up.

Mulan: You better win this, Min.

Haneun: Hwaiting, Park Sumin!

Suni: Minmin-unnie, hwaiting!

New Chi: Good luck! Do your best!

Gohn: If you lose this, you're no longer in Topp Dogg.

Seogoong: Just imagine, even Hansol can win this.

Yano: I will, I'll win this. 

PD: Yano-sshi's heart rate right now is 76 and Min-sshi's is 77. You may start.

Yano: I've known Sumin before she was in A.T.P. When she left our company, I thought I was going to be sad but really, I'm just glad to get rid of this annoying person.

Min: Yah! I was glad to get away from you!

Gohn: Good! Good! Yano ah, you're doing a good job.

Yano: When she gets sad, I have to buy her sweets to cheer her up. I'm only a trainee like you, I don't have a lot of money but I have to spend money on you. Do you know how burdensome that is?

Min: What's with your eyeliner? You're wearing such thick eyeliner like you're girl. 

Yano: She can't think of anything. She's saying that because she can't think of anything. Is there anything else you want to say to me?

Min: Snoopy-swaggy is no cool!

Yano: But Yano is.

PD: Your two minutes is up now. And um...Topp Dogg won. Min-sshi's heart rate went up to 125. She seems really angry. 

Min got up and after she had her monitor taken off, she went into the corner, hugging her knees and pouted. Yano followed after her but Min pushed him away.

Xero: She really got angry.

Yano: Ah what do I do? It was only for fun!

Haneun: Sumin ah, come here. We will cry together. Hansol betrayed me too.

Hansol: Eunnie ah, are you still mad at me?

Xero: You cannot win at everything. You win the battle and lose your girlfriend. 

Mulan: You lost yet you've gained nothing.

Xero: There's nothing worth me gaining!

Min went over to Haneun and the two girls hugged each other while Hansol pouted, bugging Haneun.

Yano: I'm going to buy ice cream. Sumin ah, do you want ice cream?

Min: Ice cream? She pulled away from Haneun and looked at Yano

Yano: Yes, ice cream. Let's go.

Min: You're buying, right? Let's go!

PD: You are free for the rest of the day now.

Gohn: What do you mean free? We still have to practice.

Jenissi: The kids are having fun already.

The camera switched to B-Joo and Suni who were dancing around to the background music that was playing.

Jenissi: I don't think we can get them to practice.

Suni: I want ice cream! 

Haneun: Min already left. Give her a call.

Suni: Call her for me. She went over to Haneun and took Haneun's hair, playing around with it And tell her to buy me a lollipop too.

Haneun: What do we have to say, Suni?

Suni: Please?

Xero: Until next week! We will have more battles and fun activities!

Mulan: Can we please have a fashion show? 

Xero: I think we should have a selca battle.