Dogg's Out Perfection

Perfect Topp ~Hiatus~

Italics = Captions on screen Underlined = Actions without words Bold = English


A.T.P walked into their practice room, putting down their bags and noticed a table set up in the middle of the room with a letter placed on top.

Royal Min: Who's going to read the letter?

Haneun: I will. Haneun went over to the table and picked up the letter A.T.P's members, you have been invited to join with ______ and start a new variety show. Tomorrow at 12 in the afternoon, please go to the address. Remember to dress nicely~ Ah, whoever wrote this is full of aegyo.

Mulan: It can't be our manager, can it?

Haneun: Whichever group arrives first at the location will have the privilege of having their group name placed before the other. Good luck!

Rikki: This bit here is blank. She scratched at the blank group name and frowned Oh? So we don't get to know who the other group is?

Min: Will they be a seven-membered group like us? How many seven-membered groups are there?

Haneun: Block B?

New Chi: It won't be a boy group.

Mulan: T-Ara-sunbaenim?

Haneun: I think it's Bloc-

Suni: It won't be Block B. Hm...Rainbow-sunbaenim?

Meanwhile~

In the middle of Topp Dogg's practice room, there was a table with a letter on top. Topp Dogg came in and all stared at the table warily.

B-Joo: Love letter? For who?

Jenissi: Opening the letter Topp Dogg's members, you have been invited to join with ______ and start a new variety show. Tomorrow at 12 in the afternoon, please go to the address. Remember to dress nicely~ Whichever group arrives first at the location will have the privilege of having their group name placed before the other. Good luck!

Hansol: We're invited to a variety show?

Xero: Does it say who is the other group?

Jenissi: Nope...it's blank. Maybe we'll only find out tomorrow.

Xero: Ah...if only they are girl groups...

~.~

12:00 p.m.

A black van arrived outside the house and stopped.

Which group will have the privilege of having their group name name placed before the other?

Topp Dogg? 

A.T.P?

The door to the van opened and out stepped seven girls in their best dresses.

Royal Min, leader, main rapper and vocalist!

New Chi, lead rapper and vocalist!

Mulan, main dancer and visual!

Rikki, triple threat!

Haneun, lead vocalist and dancer!

Min, lead dancer and vocalist!

Suni, main vocalist and maknae!

Rikki: Have the other group arrived?

Min: I hope we're the first one. I want our group name to be first.

Mulan: What's with the house? Are we supposed to go in?

Royal Min: Let's go then.

As the girls made their in, Suni linked her arm with New Chi's.

Mulan: Wow...This house is huge. Are we going to live here?

Rikki: Who is the other group? Shall we take a guess?

Suni: Is it MBLAQ-sunbaenim?

Min: Oh! MBLAQ-sunbaenim! Won't it be great if it's real?

Royal Min: Someone's coming...

The girls quickly looked out of the windows, seeing two black vans arriving outside the house. The doors opened and Hansol was the first one to step out. Haneun saw him and quickly ducked under the window.

Haneun: Waeyo? What is Hansol doing here? PD-nim! PD-nim, is the other group Topp Dogg?

New Chi: Oh! It really is Topp Dogg! All 13 of them.

Rikki: They're coming. They're coming in.

Topp Dogg got out of the vans and stood around, looking at the house.

Kidoh: Ah...we're late. There's someone in the house already.

B-Joo: The other group is here already? Oh man...

Hansol: Should we go in now?

Xero: I think I saw a girl. It's a girl group! Let's go!

Xero grabbed the hands of whoever were closest to him and ran to the house, entering the house.

Xero: Annyeonghaseyo! Oh! A.T.P! It's A.T.P! Annyeong!

A.T.P: Annyeonghaseyo.

Xero: Ah, you guys came early.

Mulan: We arrived just a little before you guys.

Royal Min: Do come in and sit down.

TD: Annyeonghaseyo.

Xero: Hansol ah, why are you being shy? Shouldn't you greet your girlfriend?

Hansol was pushed over to Haneun and the two were acting shy around each other.

Rikki: Hurry and greet each other properly.

Hansol: Annyeong~ Playfully pushing Haneun's shoulder

Haneun: Annyeong Playfully pushes Hansol's shoulder too

Nakta: Ah...shouldn't you kiss when you see your girlfriend?

Hansol: We're filming here! Let's concentrate on what we're doing here.

PD: Please choose two house leaders between you.

Jenissi: House leaders? We're going to live here?

Gohn: Oh? Live here? With A.T.P?

PD: Please choose the house leaders first.

Kidoh: Our leader, P-Goon.

Rikki: Then we volunteer our leader, Royal Min.

PD: Using this chart, please assign chores to everyone. House leaders are exempt from chores. This is the floor plan of the house. The two top floors are for the boys; there are four rooms in total for them. The bottom floor is for the girls and there are two rooms. You've already been assigned to a room each.

The two leaders took some papers and marker pens, sitting on the floor and everyone else formed a circle around them.

P-Goon: There are six chores altogether. Actually...five but they said to have two groups for cleaning.

Royal Min: Should we have one girl and two guys in each group then?

P-Goon: Let's do...cooking first. Who should be cooking?

Royal Min: As the eomma of our group, Haneun should cook since I'm exempt from chores.

Nakta: Then Hansol should cook too.

Hansol: Ah wae? Why should I cook?

P-Goon: Another guy has to cook too.

Hansol: Nakta should come with us then.

Royal Min: Haneun, Hansol-sshi, Nakta-sshi for cooking...then someone should clean the dishes. Who should we have in this group?

B-Joo raised his hand, volunteering himself.

B-Joo: It seems to be the easiest job. 

Royal Min: Then...maknae ah, Suni ah, would you like to clean dishes?

Suni: Mwo?

Royal Min: Aigoo...this maknae. Clean the dishes. And don't speak to me like that again. Suni is doing the dishes too. We need another guy.

Kidoh: I'll do the dishes as well then.

P-Goon: B-Joo, Kidoh and Suni-sshi. Okay, that leaves...two cleaning groups, one grocery group and one laundry group.

Rikki: I'll buy groceries! It sounds like fun.

Royal Min: Rikki for groceries...Anyone else wants to do groceries?

Jenissi: I'll do groceries. Gohn will do it with me.

Gohn: Why me? I don't want to do groceries. What else is left?

P-Goon: Laundry and two cleaning groups.

Gohn: I'll do groceries.

Royal Min: Rikki, Jenissi-sshi and Gohn-sshi for groceries. Ah, Min is in charge of laundry in our dorm anyway so, Min for laundry.

P-Goon: Put the maknaes down for laundry. A-Tom and Yano.

A-Tom: Maknaes have no say in this. Leader-hyung just gave us the chores and expect us to do it.

Royal Min: Min, Yano-sshi and A-Tom-sshi. This means whoever is left are on the cleaning team. And that is...New Chi, Mulan, Xero-sshi, Seogoong-sshi, Hojoon-sshi and Sangdo-sshi. Mulan, Xero-sshi and Sangdo-sshi are a group. New Chi, Hojoon-sshi and Seogoong-sshi are the other group. You will clean together but take turns taking the trash out.

P-Goon: Is that it then?

Royal Min: That's it. House leaders are exempt from chores. Alright, shall we go and see our rooms then?

The big group got up and went to get their bags, moving off to their rooms.

The girls~

Royal Min, Mulan, Min and Haneun share a room!

Royal Min: This is the original group. We share one room in the dorm too.

Mulan: It's because the other group is the foreigner group.

Min: Haha, foreigner group. 

Mulan: Two of them are not good in Korean and Rikki is from Canada. We're the locals. We have someone from Busan and someone from Gwangju. We're as local as you can get.

Royal Min: You're half Japanese like me. How local are we?

Mulan: More local than the other group.

Rikki, New Chi and Min share a room!

Rikki: I get to share a room with them like in the dorm.

New Chi: The other members probably called us the foreigner group. They call us that in the dorm as well.

Rikki: They can talk. I'm full Korean but was born in Canada. Mulan and our leader are both half-Japanese.

New Chi: But it's hard for us to communicate with them sometimes. Suni and I aren't very good in Korean.

Rikki: Suni ah, who are you most awkward with?

Suni: Haneun-unnie.

Rikki: Ah...Haneun is our...she's the most local out of those four. Born and raised in Busan and speaks in satoori. She's never been out of the country as well. Our Suni doesn't communicate well with her.

Suni: And she's a technology idiot. I can't even tweet her.

The boys~

Wizard line shares a room!

Hansol: Ah...this is different to our dorm life. I don't live with them.

B-Joo: Hansol is the only one in the wizard line who lives in the other dorm.

Xero: An outsider. 

Hansol: It's the first time I'm living with them.

HoJoon: I don't think it'll make any difference, really.

Hansol: Hojoon-hyung is the best!

Knights are on the same floor too!

Nakta: Normally...I don't live with these guys.

Kidoh: Nakta is in the other dorm with the other members. He's the only knight who doesn't live with us.

Nakta: I feel it's a little awkward now...like I'm not wanted.

A-Tom: We now have a camel living with us.

Nakta: Are maknaes allowed to talk like that?

Lions and Dragons are on the floor above!

Jenissi: Goong-nie is the only one who doesn't live with us in the dorm.

Seogoong: It feels like I'm intruding on them.

Yano: What is it like in the other dorm?

Seogoong: I'm looking forward to see who is the messiest. Yano or A-Tom.

Yano: It's definitely A-Tom. I'm very clean.

Gohn: Stop lying in front of the camera. Everyone will know the truth very soon.

The room in which P-Goon and Sangdo share was silent as the two unpacked their things.

Sangdo: It's...a little awkward, isn't it?

P-Goon: It's not that we don't like each other but Sangdo and I don't live in the same dorm normally.

Sangdo: We can get to know each other now.

P-Goon: Looking at Sangdo For now we should just unpack.

Next week, what will A.T.P and Topp Dogg bring for us?!