Dorm Life...?

Perfect Topp ~Hiatus~

Italics = Captions on screen Underlined = Actions without words Bold = English


After they settled in their rooms, the large group gathered in the living room, planning their evening meal.

Royal Min: Rikki should go and buy the groceries then.

Rikki: What are we cooking though?

Jenissi: Who's in the cooking group? What are we cooking?

Haneun: We need rice. Um...but what should we have?

B-Joo: SAMGYEOPSAL!

Xero: BBQ!

Haneun: We can't have samgyeopsal and...bbq is a little expensive.

Mulan: Honestly, anything delicious is fine. 

Hansol: We can't go wrong with meat.

Haneun: Some of my members don't like meat...

Nakta: We'll make half meat and half non-meat.

Haneun: Ah...let me call someone. Haneun pulled her phone out and dialled a number, waiting for her call to be answered while the others gathered around the phone Yeobeoseyo?

Who is Haneun calling?

Mysterious person: Ah, Haneun-unnie, ne?

Haneun: Jooyong ah.

It's JY of White Wings!

Haneun: Jooyong ah, what is it that you always make? In the dorm, what do you cook?

JY: Ah...unnie, you called because of that? I thought you missed me.

Rikki: JY-sshi, we're getting hungry. Please tell us what you make so we can go and buy the ingredients.

JY: I don't want to...I don't even get to eat dinner yet.

Suni: Tell us! Tell us! 

JY: Is that Suni? Suni ah, I'm your unnie, if you want something from me, you have to be nice.

Suni: Hurry up! Just tell us!

JY: .........

Haneun: Ah she hung up on us! Jooyongie is sensitive. You have to be nice for her to tell you things.

Min: Then Rikki-unnie and Suni shouldn't speak.

Rikki: Waeyo? I just wanted her to say it quickly.

Royal Min: Call her again, Haneun ah.

Xero: Is she a fan of Topp Dogg's? Maybe she'll talk to one of us.

Haneun: Jooyong's only a fan of Block B. Unless Zico-sunbae is here, she won't talk to anyone easily. I'm calling her again.

Ringing~ Pick up!

JY: Yah unnie, why are you calling again? Is Suni there? Tell her to get out! Get out!

Haneun: Suni's not here. Jooyong ah, you like unnie don't you? Please just tell us the ingredients.

Hansol: Jooyong ah, it's Hansol-oppa.

JY: Oh? Waeyo? Are you on a date? Ah jinjja...calling me on a date...I'm going to hang up

Xero: JY-sshi? It's Topp Dogg's Xero. Are you a fan?

JY: Aniyo.

So blunt...

Xero: Then...do you have a favourite member in Topp Dogg?

JY: Er...ne. Xero-oppa.

TD: Wae? Waeyo? Why him?

JY: Xero-oppa is tall. He's good looking too. He reminds me of Jiho-oppa.

Xero: My name is Jiho too! I'm Shin Jiho!

Nakta: I'm tall too!

JY: Who was that?

Nakta: Nakta.

JY: Ah...yeah, Nakta-oppa is tall too...

Nakta: Is that it? Are you not going to say anything else?

JY: Ani...

Xero: JY-sshi~ Xero-oppa is hungry, what would you make for me to eat?

JY: Xero-oppa, are you sure you should be flirting with me like this?

Suni: Yah! Hurry up! I'm going to die of starvation!

JY: Then die

...

Haneun: Aigoo...she hung up again. I told you to be nice to her! 

Kidoh: Give me the phone, let me talk to her.

Nakta: Do you know her?

Kidoh: She knows Jin. She's quite close with BTS.

Haneun dialled JY's number again, handing her phone to Kidoh who didn't put it on speaker.

Kidoh: Yeobeoseyo? Ne, it's Kidoh. Ah ne...could you possibly tell us the ingredients? We have quite a lot of people to cook for, it'll be quite nice if you would help us. Ne...ne...ah ne...okay, I got it now. Thank you, JY-sshi. Ne, see you.

Kidoh ended the call and handed the phone back to Haneun, writing down the ingredients.

Kidoh: She said she'll send a text to tell you how to make the dishes later.

Haneun: How did you get her to talk to you? Jooyongie doesn't talk to others easily.

Kidoh: She's just a child. You have to be nice to her. Here's the ingredients for the grocery team.

Rikki: Ne, thank you. Come on, let's go.

Jenissi and Gohn up, following after Rikki.

Rikki: Eggs...onions, baked beans, pork? Ah...some of our members don't like meat though. But okay...spring onion and ginger. Ah, rice as well, we need rice. It's written here that we need to buy a lot of eggs.

Jenissi: Well, we're cooking for a lot of people. We need to buy a lot of each ingredient.

Gohn: Guys, look over here. This is Gohn PD and I'm filming for Perfect Topp. Please tell the viewers where we're going right now.

Jenissi: We are going to the supermarket right now to buy ingredients so we can have dinner.

Gohn: And we're very lucky to be able to have dinner with A.T.P. We have A.T.P's Rikki-sshi right here with us! Rikki-sshi, please say hi to the viewers.

Rikki: Annyeong, everyone. I'm A.T.P's triple threat, Rikki! I'm also the iest member.

The boys were shocked and looked at Rikki.

Jenissi: How can you say that? 

Rikki: Because it's the truth. A.T.P's iest member, Rikki. Do you have a favourite member in A.T.P?

Jenissi: It's Rikki-sshi of course.

Rikki: Ah...you're just saying that.  Honestly, who is your favourite member?

Jenissi: It's really Rikki-sshi.

Rikki: What about Gohn-sshi? Who is your favourite member of A.T.P?

Gohn: Isn't the answer Rikki-sshi?

Rikki: Aigoo...both of you are only saying this because I'm here. If another member is here, you will surely say their name instead.

Jenissi: We only tell the truth. Rikki-sshi is honestly my favourite member. She's the iest one after all.

Rikki laughed and hit Jenissi's arm. They finally arrived at the supermarket and Jenissi got a trolley.

Rikki: Okay...eggs, onion, baked beans, spring onion, ginger, pork and rice. What should we get first?

Jenissi: Pork?

Rikki: Ani...the vegetables are right here. Where are the onions, spring onions and ginger?

Jenissi: I think the spring onions are over there.

Rikki: No they're not.

Gohn: You two are like an old couple. Jenissi-hyung is like the husband who listens to his wife and Rikki-sshi is like the wife who orders her husbands around.

Rikki: You think so? I don't want him to be my husband though.

Jenissi: Why not? I'll be a great husband.

Rikki: I don't think you will. You can't even do grocery shopping right.

Gohn: Jenissi-hyung just got told off.

Rikki: Should we buy some vegetables? Oh! We should buy some kimchi to make kimchi jjigae.

Jenissi: Then we'll neeed kimchi, water, sesame oil, more pork, more onions, sugar and gochujang.

Rikki: How do you know how to make kimchi jjigae?

Gohn: Everyone makes it the same way, don't they?

Rikki: Let's get the ingredients then.

The trio continued shopping and after a long while, they finally finished shopping.

Going back home~

Rikki: We're home!

Royal Min: Haneun's waiting for you in the kitchen.

Haneun: Oh, welcome home. Did you get everything?

Jenissi: We got some other ingredients to make kimchi jjigae with as well.

Gohn: Oh, and ramyun as well. Just in case.

Hansol: You don't have to worry about Haneun's cooking. It's delicious!

Nakta: You're her boyfriend, of course you would say that.

Haneun: Ne, I understand. Please leave the kitchen to us.

Rikki, Jenissi and Gohn put all the groceries down and left, leaving the cooking trio in the kitchen.

Haneun: Nakta-sshi, can you please wash the rice and put it in the cooker please?

Nakta: How much water do I put in though?

Haneun: Wash the rice first and I'll tell you. Hansol ah, please can you cut up the vegetables? Do the kimchi first so I can make the jjigae.

Hansol: Ne.

With Haneun's orders, the two boys got to work and they were working hard in the kitchen.

Nakta: I think we should say something or else our part will get edit out.

Hansol: Should we...ask the typical questions?

Haneun: Like...who's your favourite member in A.T.P, Hansol?

Hansol: Lee Haneun.

Haneun: Oh! She grinned and pouted her lips. Hansol leaned in and gave her a kiss on the lips while Nakta cringed. Nakta-sshi, who's your favourite member?

Nakta: Royal Min-sshi is quite close to my ideal type.

Haneun: You don't like me?

Nakta: Quite flustered and surprised Haneun-sshi is so different to how I imagined her to be.

Haneun: Oh? How so?

Nakta: Normally, you give off a very lady-like feel. You're very proper and is always nice, almost like how a princess should be. But...

Haneun: But? 

Nakta: You're an ice lady. Your words are sharp and you make me scared to talk in front of you.

Haneun: Is that so?

Nakta: Ah! So scary!

Hansol: Haneun isn't like that. Eunnie's a very nice girl.

Haneun: Suddenly smiling Jinjja? Hansol's the best. 

Nakta: Is there anyone Haneun-sshi sees as a rival in your group?

Haneun: In my group? I love all my members. I think they're all talented and very good-looking so I don't see them as rivals. They are all my sisters. But if you want me to say a rival...I would say Evol's Say-sshi.

Nakta: Wae?

Haneun: Because she's friends with Hansol. Hansol's always taking selcas with her.

Nakta felt a little awkward between the couple and looked at Hansol.

Hansol: I take selcas with you too, Eunnie.

Haneun: But we're under different companies...we don't get to see each other a lot. What if Hansol starts liking someone else.

Hansol: I only love you.

Haneun: Jinjja? I only love Hansol too.

Nakta: What did I get myself into?

Meanwhile in the living room~

Mulan: I want to watch The Lion King!

Xero: I don't want to watch that!

Mulan: Give me the remote!

Xero: No!

Mulan: Yah!

Xero: Yah!

Mulan: Yah!

Royal Min: Jiho ah, just give her the remote. This will be endless.

Xero: No!

P-Goon: Why are you speaking so cutely? Both of you are spewing aegyo everywhere.

Mulan: Give me!

Mulan grabbed the remote from Xero but he refused to give it up and the two ended up wrestling for it.

A-Tom: Xero-hyung is like a child.

B-Joo: Xero, just give it to her. Be a gentleman. B-Joo hit Xero's thighs, making give the remote up.

Xero: I'm just being nice.

Mulan: I don't want to watch The Lion King anymore. Suni ah, here, have the remote.

Xero: Yah!

In the kitchen~

Nakta: They're having so much fun in the living room. And here I am...with the couple.

Haneun: Hansol ah, ah~ Does the jjigae taste good?

Hansol: Oh! It's delicious. My Eunnie is so good at cooking.

Haneun: What about the pork? Is this good?

Haneun continued feeding Hansol the dishes, making Nakta cringe in the corner.

Nakta: This is...this is the worst. Why did I choose to be with a couple?

Haneun: Dinner is ready! Nakta-sshi, Hansol ah, please take the dishes out. 

Each of them went up to the kitchen and Haneun handed a bowl of rice and a pair of chopsticks over as they went to sit down at the dining table.

Kidoh: Oh, this looks delicious. Did Nakta cook any of this?

Haneun: He made the rice. And he helped cut up the vegetables.

Mulan: Oh? This is pork?

Haneun: Ah, for Mulan, I made the eggs and beans. For New Chi, I just fried some eggs with onions. And you have more kimchi jjigae. The vegetables are also for you.

New Chi: Thank you! Oh! This jjigae is really good!

Ah...such a noisy dinner...

P-Goon: Now it's the dish washing groups turn.

B-Joo: Let's go

Xero: Stop acting so enthusiastic!

B-Joo: Sticking his tongue out at Xero Don't want to!

Kidoh: Ah...so childish. Come on, B-Joo, let's go.

Suni: Oh, it's me too! 

Kidoh: Suni-sshi, you can collect the dishes and bring them over. I'll wash them and B-Joo can dry and put them away.

Suni: Ne...

Suni went to collect the dishes and B-Joo ended up helping her, bringing the dirty dishes to Kidoh.

B-Joo: Suni ah, you don't have to do anything now.

Kidoh: But you have to dry the dishes. Come on, B-Joo, get to work.

B-Joo: Oh, they even set up a camera here. B-Joo looked into the camera and smirked, posing for it Hyung, say something for the camera.

Kidoh: Get moving or I'm going to hit you.

B-Joo: Ne, hyung...

Suni: Laughing You guys are so funny! 

B-Joo: Are we? Do we make you laugh, Suni?

Suni: Ne...I like it!

B-Joo: She likes it, hyung!

Kidoh grabbed B-Joo's shirt and pulled him to the sink, giving him the dish cloth.

Kidoh: Dry the dishes now. You want to end this early, don't you?

B-Joo: Why do you want to end it early? Don't you want to spend some time with Suni?

Kidoh: We still have chores to do. How do you think Suni will see you now if you don't work hard?

Suni: I don't like sloppy guys.

B-Joo: Oh, that was really good Korean, Suni ah.

Suni glared at B-Joo before giggling.

B-Joo: She's too cute.

Dishes are finally done!

P-Goon: Since it's only our first night, we don't have laundry or cleaning to do so the three groups in charged of those chores can rest for now.

Royal Min: It's getting late. Should we go to our rooms and sleep now?

Jenissi: Let's go then.

Girls' Local Group~

Royal Min: This is the local group...we're going to sleep now.

Min: It feels like we're back in the dorm. We have bunk beds too in the dorm.

Mulan: Haneun and I are on the bottom bunks and Min and Minjae-unnie are on the top bunks.

Royal Min: Haneun's the only one who can wake Mulan up without her getting grumpy. She knows the magic word.

Mulan: You just can't get angry with Haneun. She has that face that literally just says, "I've done nothing wrong".

Min: Suddenly laughing Haneun-unnie! Did you seriously bring that? Pointing at Haneun's Rilakkuma pillow Ah seriously...

Haneun: Rilakkuma is my life.

Mulan: I should have brought my pillow too...Our fans gave me a really nice pillow. Haneun ah, can I borrow it?

Haneun: No.

Royal Min: Bad Haneun. Bad Haneun is appearing!

Girls' Foreigner Group~

Suni: Are we sleeping on the floor?

New Chi: Looks like it...how do we do this?

Both girls looked to Rikki who let out a sigh.

Rikki: I don't really know either...I'll use my knowledge of drama.

Rikki set up the beds on the floor and laid down on one.

Rikki: I've never slept on the floor like this before.

New Chi: Me too...

Suni: Won't there be insects?

Rikki: Ah...I should have gone with the other group.

New hiC: We have to stick together. 

Suni: We're friends! Foreigners unite!

Wizard Line~

Xero: Ah...we're sleeping on the floor?

HoJoon: Set it up then.

Xero: Why are you suddenly using your hyung status on us?

HoJoon: When am I going to use it? Hurry up! I wanna go to bed now.

B-Joo: Why don't we get beds? Is this how you treat idols?

Hansol: We're rookies. 

Xero: Ah hyung...are you seriously not going to help?

HoJoon: I'll get the pillows then.

Xero: Ah jinjja...

Knight Line~

Nakta: Oh, we have a bunk bed and a single bed.

Kidoh: Naturally the hyung takes the single bed.

Nakta: Is that how we're doing things now? Then I get the bottom bunk.

A-Tom: Ah...seriously? These hyungs are merciless...

Kidoh: Hurry and get ready for bed. I'm going to turn the lights off. I'm tired.

A-Tom: Do we need to decide who gets to use the bathroom when?

Kidoh: Just go!

Lion Line~

Jenissi: Ah...bunk beds. Yano and Gohn are on the top bunks.

Gohn: The two hyungs get the bottom bunk.

Seogoong: Dongsaengs don't get to choose. Decisions are made by the hyungs always.

Gohn: Especially since we have Jenissi-hyung here.

Jenissi: Of course. Yano better not mess this place up.

Yano: Ah hyung, we just move in. Are you seriously going to talk about it all the time?

Jenissi: If you change your habit then I will have nothing to talk about.

Dragon Line~

Silence...

Sangdo: Hyung's taking the bottom bunk, right?

P-Goon: Of course I'm taking the bottom bunk. Why are you even asking?

Sangdo: Ne...um...are you going to the bathroom?

P-Goon: You can go first.

Sangdo: Ne hyung.

Sweet dreams, our idols~


A/N: Just a little note, please don't freak out at the mention of JY. She's my character from my other account! So don't worry!