Final Chapter

Everything comes with a price
/5 years later\

"Eomma ! Look at the flowers ! It's really pretty !" A little girl said to you. It has been years since your husband's surgery and thankfully eveything had been wonderful since then. You were walking by the park with your 3 year old daughter, Jiwon, when Daehyun came from behind. 

"Which one is the prettiest, Jiwon-ah ?" Daehyun said to his daughter. Jiwon turned her head and saw her father.
"Appa ! Appa !" Jiwon ran to her father and hugged him. You smiled as you watched both of them-feeling very content.
"Appa, that flower is the prettiest." She said as she pointed to the red tulips by the pond. 
"Aniya. Appa's daughter is the prettiest. Right honey?" Daehyun looked at you with a smile and quickly spread his hands.
 
"Of course our daughter is the prettiest!" You said as you walked up to him and hugged him. 

"Eomma is pretty too. Right appa ?" Jiwon released his father and held your hand and Daehyun's. 

"Jiwon's eomma is the prettiest." Daehyun looked at you and winked. You smiled sheepishly, still couldn't wash away the blush you get whenever he did those things.    

"Eomma." Jiwon pulled your hand.
"Yeah ?" 
"Can I have an ice cream ? Hehe." Jiwon smiled-the kind of smile that Daehyun sees on your face. 
"Okay. But only one !"
"Eomma. I want two.." Jiwon frowned.
"She must take after you. What a big appetite for a 3-year-old !" You said to Daehyun.
"And why is it my fault ? Jiwon eomma, Jiwon appa wants ice cream too." Daehyun grinned at you and Jiwon looked at his father and did the same.   

'Eyy, arasseo. Let's go have some ice cream !" 
"Yeay ! Eomma appa i love you !" Jiwon shouted and kissed both your hand and Daehyun's. 
"I love you too, Jiwon-ah" Both of you said together. 

After all the things that had happened- with the surgery and the presence of your daughter into your marriage, now you finally thought that life was priceless after all. Daehyun's eye was recovering from the surgery and  with Jiwon's presence, she really helped both of you a lot. It's true what Daehyun had said 5 years ago, 

"It's all about give and take."
 
 
THE END