Chapter 2

Everything comes with a price
The morning sunlight streaked through the glass window, shone directly on your face. The intense heat woke you up. You slowly opened your eyes, still  feeling sleepy and chilly, too. You turned your body to the right and faced your husband. There's nothing more you could ask from God rather than living your life to its fullest with your charming husband by your side. 

You stretched out your hands and pinched his cheeks. Hard.

"Aaaahh!" Daehyun yelled.  

"Good morning !" You yelled back. In your house, its normal to scream in the early morning especially when Daehyun is around. 

"Mm. Good morning to you, too. Do you have to do that yeobo ?" He questioned you.
 
"Of course ! That's MY good morning wish" you smirked at him

"You wanna know MY good morning wish ?" He squeezed his eyes.
    
"No I- !" Before you even finish your word, Daehyun quickly pecked on your upper lips, leaving you dumbfounded and blushed. 

"Aren't I romantic, jagiya ?" Daehyun said it in his low attractive voice and winked at you. You burst out laughing cause he's just too funny, the way he talked and the way he looked at you. 

"Stop being so sarcastic, yeobo !" You screamed cutely and hit his chest lightly. Daehyun raised his eyebrows and pinched your nose. 

"Hachuum !" You sneezed. 
"Yeobo ! You know my nose is VERY sensitive in the morning ! Hachuum !" You yelled.
 
"Hahaha arasseo. I'm sorry. Forgive me ?" Daehyun touched his forehead with yours and tried to be all greasy with you.

"Stop it." You said with your heart raced, your cheeks blushed.  

"Okay okay, I'll stop. You really like it when I do these things, don't you ?" He teased. 

"Well do you like it when other man do that  to me ?" You provoked him.

"Of course not ! Ayye, okay okay you win." Daehyun surrendered and kissed on top of your head.

"I always know what to say" you put out your tongue. 

"I always know what to say~" Daehyun mimicked you in an annoying voice. He burst out laughing when you'd gone mad.
 
"I'm gonna hit the shower first okay ?" He asked and you nodded. Daehyun climbed down the bed and you watched him as he entered the bathroom. The view of his back is enough to make your heart race. 

The morning is still chilly so you decided to brew some coffee for your husband. You hopped off the bed cheerfully and tidy it. You puffed the pillows and fold the comforter neatly at the end of your bed. Then you left the room and went to the kitchen to brew his favorite coffee.

Minutes later, you heard your husband closed the bathroom door and quickly went to your bedroom. 

"It's my turn !" You said out loud, trying to annoy him. Daehyun just grinned as he put on his usual stay-at-home-outfit. Then,  Daehyun purposely opened your wardrobe and chose your clothes, just for fun.
 
  ***
"Is the water heater malfunctioning ? The water is cold !' You whispered to yourself in the bathroom. 

You didn't take long in the bathroom cause you're shaking and its too cold for your body to handle. You left the bathroom with your wet hair and your towel wrapped around you. 

"It-t-t's c-co-cold" you stuttered as Daehyun looked at you. 

"D-did the wa-wat-water heater mal-malfunctioned a-ag-again ?" Your lips were blue and the hair on your arms rose. Daehyun approached you and offered a warm hug.

"You are one funny girl" Daehyun smiled. Almost laughing to himself.   

"Yeobo, don't tell me you turned it off on purpose !" You shrieked. Yet, you hug him super tightly because its too cold.
 
"Hehe. I won't do it again next time, alright. Now, let me spread the warmth !" He said in his laugh.

"Ayye Jung Daehyun. I really hate you." Still, you hugged him even tightly and Daehyun lowered his head to meet yours  and your cheeks brushed against each other. What he did really melted the cold away. Your heart was racing, again-for the third time in the same morning.

"Still feeling cold ?" Daehyun whispered to your ear. His warm breath heated your cold ear.   

"Not anymore. Thank you, honey." You said. Daehyun released you from his embrace and straightened his body. You notices that his shirt was wet. Probably it got wet from your hair. 

"You should change your shirt." You said as you looked him in the eyes.
 
"And you should dry your hair." He flashed his attractive smile that made your heart fluttered. 

"Put on this shirt and trousers okay ?" He asked and you nodded. Daehyun left the bedroom without changing his shirt. Unhesitatedly, you quickly put those on and blowed your hair. After your hair was dry, you pulled it up and tied into a ponytail, just how Daehyun loves it.

After that, you opened Daehyun's wardrobe and chose a shirt that you'd love for him to wear. Then, you left the bedroom and went to the kitchen cause you're 100% positive that he's there. Suprisingly, the kitchen was empty when you entered. You looked around the house to find him and luckily you spotted his tall figure in front of the glass window. 

"Yeobo, put this on." You handed the shirt to him as you approached.
 
"I see its your favourite shirt. I'll change." Daehyun naturally took off his shirt and put on the new one.

"Aigoo, look at that tummy !" You poked his stomach.

"And I'm going to fill it with all the food you cook for me." He said sarcastically. 

"I don't wanna have a fat husband." You pouted and folded your arms, acting childish. 

"Haha arasseo arasseo, I'll go to gym this weekend." He consoled you.

"Yeobo, you should be like your dongsaeng. Jongup is very muscular. Be more like him pleaaaase."

"So, you'd been eyeing on Jongup nowadays ?"
 
"Nooo ! That's not what I meant ! Yeobo, you should be more healthy and fit and..." 

"And what ?"

You smiled at him as you draw a six-pack on his tummy. 

"I do have six-pack okay. Just wait till the winter leaves." Daehyun is making excuses. Come to think of it of yourself, your husband does have a six-pack. You're just trying to provoke him cause he's verrrrrrry cute when he's angry and jealous. 

'Yeobo. Actually, you do have one. I mentioned Jongup just to make you jealous and it worked !" You grinned. Daehyun squeezed his eyes and gave you that weird gaze. He slowly moved closer to you and you took a step back.
 
"Yeobo, stop it.." You said like a scared little girl. Daehyun stopped and smiled. 

"Gotcha." He said. In frustration, you pulled his ears. 

"Okaaaaaay ! Stop it !" Daehyun screamed.

"Okay. Let's have breakfast !" As an apology, you stood on your toes and kissed him on the cheek. After that, Daehyun took your hand and intertwined his fingers between yours as both of you walked to the kitchen.    

***

You opened the cabinets above the stove to get the plates. 

'Ahh. Lil' bit more. Pleaseee.' You stood on your toes but still your hands were still an inch short. Daehyun saw your clumsiness and quickly lend a hand.
 
Daehyun stood behind you and reached his hand on top of the shelf. His other hand was at your waistline, being romantic as he always was. Daehyun took out two plates and handed them to you.

"Here you go, jagiya." He said and flashed his sweetest smile ever. 

"Aww. I guess being short is lucky after all." You poked his cheeks.

"Gomawo, yeobo." You added. Daehyun pat your head and sat down by the dining table while waiting for you to.prepare the food. You're making sunny-side-up for two when you heard Daehyun's phone rang. 

"Its your phone ringing." You put up a pout and gestured to the room. Daehyun walked to the room and pick up his phone. 'Dr. Lee' was calling. Daehyun took a deep breath and answered it.