Parents

sweet nothing

CHAPTER 10:

AUTHOR POV

Chansung woke up, feeling a little bit dizzy. He looked at the watch, it’s pointing  5:23am, “I must had fallen asleep yesterday” he thought to himself. He looked at what has been sleeping soundly, it’s mimi. he admired her face, why does she have to be so pretty? He touched her forehead, well it has coolen down, unlike yesterday.

Mimi moved her body, to chansung’s side.

He laughed a bit “pabo..” then he smiled

Chansung stood up from her bed, walking toward the bathroom to wash his face, and then he felt hands on his hips, hugging him from behind, it was her.

“gomawo..” mimi said, as she adjusting her face on his handsome back

Chansung got up and took the towel, and dried his face, “no need to thank me. It’s been my job to protect you” he smiled at her

“what do you want to eat?” he asked, mimi was slightly confused, didn’t he have a job today?

“ani… don’t you have schedule today?”

“the filming will start at evening, it’s the last scene, and then we’re going to have concert practice in 3 days, so that means I’m free in 2days, one day with my mom and dad, and another one with you…? I haven’t taken you out on a proper date right?”

“are you not afraid of your fans if they know you have a girl already?”

“if they love me, they’d support me, right?”

“ne.. but”

“no buts, I’m taking you to see my mom and dad too, is that okay?”

“are you being serious? We’ve only dated like 10months”

“I’m serious, and I’m serious with you too. That’s why I’m taking you to meet my parents, my hyung, and someone special.”
“wogh? Nugu-tji?”

He smirked, the smirk that all of those girls love, “that’s why you need to come to my house, arraso?”

Mimi let out a deep sigh, he’s the best, she knows that.

“arraso. Whatever you say”

“so what do you want to eat?”  he asked

MIMI POV

I’m feeling about eating something that’s easy, and… junky. And then I’m craving for some decaf, so… let’s take this as our first proper date, she thought to herself.

“let’s go eat something fried chickens” I said

“something like bonchon chicken?”

“no, like McD ones”

“ya! You’re just getting better”

“but I want them”

“no”

“please…..” I gave him my puppy eyes, and then I won, he nodded and took me to McD nearby.

He does know some good food places, he loves to eat, an yet his body is too beautiful.

 

As we arrived, I ordered something, Mcspicy and egg, with coffee as the drinking partner.

He ordered some burgers, and coffee too. When I took out my wallet to pay our breakfasts, he gave the guy his personal cards already

“ya!” I shouted at him, he looked at me after receving the receipt, and reading it, typical hwang chansung.

“hmm? Wae?” he asked, confusedly

“why did you do that?”

“did what? Being responsible?”

I was seriously out of words, his statemens melt my heart, like seriously.

We ate the meals together, he was being childhish, he kept asking me to fed him, the other side of him that I really love. He was playing with his phone, and drunk his coffee, while I was eating mine.

“I am really getting self-concious of meeting yours, chan” I said to him

He looked up to me, while putting his confused face to me, “why so?” he asked

“molla…. I’m just shy, and scared of meeting them”

“they’ll love you, I sense that” he said, smirking

But still, I am afraid that they won’t, but he knows his parents more than I do, so I’ll trust him.

 

We’re finished and it’s almost 11, so he drove me again to my house, and he got to go to work.

He worked so hard for the film, he even told me that they finished everything up until 3 in the morning, and chan decided to wemt back to the dorm and sleep.

The day after, we really did visit his parents, which is another big step for me, after this… I need to introduce him to my parents, and……………. Should I just let him know the big secret? Well, no, if I did, I’d make his mood drops down.

 

“are you scared?” he asked, while driving the car

I looked at him, giving him my “face palm” look, “well, no.. I’m just nervous”

“what did I tell you? You’re going to be okay..” he rested his fatty hand on my thigh and rubbing it, he knows how to calm a girl, he really does.

“gomawo… but drive properly” I took his right hand and put it on the driving pedal again “or else we won’t see your parents” I smiled at him. He stepped the gas and drove even faster

As soon we arrived at his home, I stepped my feet out from the car, “so this is his house…” I thought to myself, he reached my shoulder and squeezed them, “trust me” he whispered to my ears. Ah, that was the kind of thing that I just needed. We got into the house, and there was her mother, greeted us warmly, his father which has the same “giant” figure that he has, the house looks so comfortable. I bowed 90 degrees perfectly to them. “annyeonhaseyo, eomma-nim, appa-nim, na neun mimi ibnida”

Her mother gave me the smile that he has, and then we decided to have lunch together, I talked to her mother about my collage, and what I wanted to be when I graduate, I told her about my opinion about almost everything, and I listened to her too. She’s a cool mother, his father seemed quiet but he’s a wisdom person, he kept calling chansung “chansungie” which I thought was cute. Unfortunately they had to leave the house because chan’s hyung has something to do with his girlfriend, I asked him what was the important thing, he said he’s going to have a sister-in-law soon.

“please take care of the home until we get back, is that okay?” her mother asked me.

“ne.. neomu neomu gwenchanayo eomma-nim”

She laughed, “ya chansungie, don’t to something okay?”

Chan seemed to be a lil bit surprised “eomma!” he almost shouted

Both of his parents drove the car and left us behind, and then it was just us. the two of us

“well, what do you want to do now?” he asked me

“rest”I simply answered him

“tired?” he put his arms on my shouder, “ddarawa” he told me, “where are we going?” “you want to rest? Of course my room”

AUTHOR POV
 

Chansung took her to his room, and then suddenly a cat came out from there, a cute one

“here…” he took that cat into his embrace, “let me introduce you to our family’s magnae; jeonggam”

“I thought you were the magnae here” she smiled at him

“annyeong nuna” he made some funny voice out of jeonggam, and kept playing with his hands.

“annyeong jeonggam-ssi” she rubbed him. She took a look at his room, which has a lot of robotic toys, his laptop, and his bed, looked like a king-sized one. Mimi laid her tired body on the bed, and she seemed to forget all things around her, because she was too tired.

Chansung let jeonggam went to another room, and then he laid beside her too

“I haven’t had much sleep lately” he said, letting out a deep sigh

“sleep now…. You deserve it”

“stay here, will you?” he asked

“I will be right here when you open your eyes again”

He looked at her deeply, and then he reached her lips, he kissed, they kissed, on his bed, it was not something ual, but she found that romantic. He held her waist, she got into his embrace, and after they kissed, chansung got into mimi’s shoulder, putting his head on it, and then he.. was breathing… on her neck, until he fell asleep.

MIMI POV

“you shouldn’t work too hard, you know..” I brushed my hand on his black-thick-hair, while petting it too.

Of course I got too worried, he was working his off, his schedule is crazy.

I laid there, kept thinking something, that maybe… I love this men.

Hwang chansung, you’re such an addiction to me.