Deepen

sweet nothing

CHAPTER 11:

 

AUTHOR POV
 

Woke up, she felt a big hand on her waist, protecting her. She knew it was chansung’s, she grabbed it and then she put her fingers though his fatty fingers, rubbing it. Chan turned his whole body into her side, maybe he felt her. She caressed his sleepy and chubby face, he was sleeping so soundly, she knew that he was tired, it has shown from his face.

Not so long after that, he woke up. He blinked his eyes a couple time, and then he stretched his body.

“were you looking at my face this whole time?” he asked

“ani.. why so confident?” she giggled at his sudden reaction

“I knew you were”

“I didn’t, come on wake up. I’ll make you something”

“I’m sleepy…” he turned his body again into the opposite side, mimi let out a deep sigh and then she went off from the bed.

She went to the kitchen to make some chicken stew, and porridge, “oh I’m having a big baby now” she thought to herself.

She took the food along with her and went back to his room, by the way he’s a collector of some boyish stuffs, boys will always be boys you know.

She sat down on the edge of his bed and put the food tray on his desk beside the bed.

Mimi shook chan’s body, waking him up

“ya chansung-ah.. eat this” she told her

He turned to her, and then opened up his eyes, “feed me” he requested.

“you can eat by yourself, you’re not a baby anymore”

 

MIMI POV

“come on…. When will you be able to feed me? I have no time again to be like this with you”

I felt a little bit irritated with his sentences just then, but yes I kept feeding him.

And as expected, he ate the whole thing. It’s 6:43am, and I’ll have my last exam today, it’s not that hard, it’ll be English today, “hurry up chansung-ah, I have my last exam today”

“do I need to get you there?” he asked while putting his head on my lap

“ya!!” I shouted at him, “please.. just a moment okay” he closed his eyes again, “do not take the bus from here, I’ll get my car after you take your shower, arraso?” still, with eyes closed.

I was out of breathe, he’s……… I don’t know. I’m out of words right now.

“you need some sleep, I’ll take the cab or something, no need to drop me by”

“but I hesitate” he said

“but..”

“no buts. Do you want your professor to scold you again?” “kaja, take a shower”

“but I don’t have the towels, the shower-needs.”

“take my mom’s, I’ll get them” he stood up from my lap, ah.. I haven’t had the chance to my hand again on his hair.

Once he got back to the room again, he handed me the towel and the things

 

 

I read the books, getting myself ready at least for the last day, walking towards his car, he took his jacket with him.

The car ride was silent, because I was studying, we use to talk about our days, what has he done, wht have I done, and then he would’ve asked what do I want for dinner, because we usually meet at dinner time.

And then my phone beeped.

“the exam is off, it’s tomorrow for some reasons, it has been cancelled due to the professor’s issues, text back your classmates. Gamsahabnida”

Wow, that’s the other great news, I closed my book all of the sudden.

“studied enough?” he asked, still driving the car

“it’s off. It’ll be held tomorrow, but I still have a class.”

“jinjja? but then we still have time right?”

“hmm.. wae?”

“starbucks, you know. Need some caffeine”

“arraso… I need some too”

 

As we got there, he took his beanie with him, and then I followed him into the shop.

“coffee mocha with extra syrup please” he said

Turning his head to me, “what do you want?”

“I want some decaf, anything would do.”

“and 2 cheese cakes” he pointed to those cheese cakes, we both like cheese, and cakes.

 

He took his wallet, and pulled out his card, “it’s my turn to pay now” I gave some cash to the cashier, (oh and by the way this is not the starbucks that I work at) and took the paper bags along with me.

We got back into the car, I placed the bags on my lap, I took out my coffee and put his on the back seat.

He started the engine again, halfway to the campus he put his hand on my shoulder all of the sudden, rubbing it, “are you that hungry?” he asked

“ne.. I didn’t take my breakfast, you ate mine too this morning” he rubbed my hair, and then a smile came out from his face.  

I took another bite from the cake, he was so focus on the driving

“give me a bite” he asked

“here..” I gave the cake into his mouth, and then my iced latte into his mouth too, he chewed the cake too. He ate my food too (-_____-)

And then we finally arrived.

I got up from his car, and then he strolled down the window “I’ll be at your apartment tonight, is that okay?” he politely asked.

“ne.. arrasso, you know my password right?”

“ye” he said

“okay, be safe.”

“you too, take care”

he gave e another warm smile that I could ever ask for.

 

 

I went straight home, because I knew that he’s there. Jihyo has told me through whatsapp earlier, I took the cab.

 I pressed my password, and then.. I was him playing with hana and jihyo,he took jeonggam too with him. He was wearing a plain tshirt with jacket and beanie, and shades too.

 

 

“hana-ssi, are you okay If I leave jeonggam here with you?”

“ah.. ne! leave him with us, that’s okay” she said, kept rubbing jeonggam’s stomach

“where are we going again?” I asked him, putting my bag and books on the table.

“I am hungry, and feeling like eating duck bossam now.” He said

“I am getting fat, with this kind of relationship.” I sighed

He smirked, and then he grabbed my wrisk, “hana-ssi, jihyo-ssi, want to join us?”

Jihyo and Hana was still busy with jeonggam, that cutie. <3

“oh.. ani, we’ll just stay here with him, I need go back to my house, my dad is sick, and my mom got a little bit over with it, it’s just a flu.” Hana said

“ne… when you two get here again, I’ll go home too. No one is in the house, nae eomma asked me to keep out the house from strangers”

“arraso, do you want something?” I asked

“ani.. ani.. just go on your date!” Hana gave me the telepathy smile

We drove to the restaurant that is known for the best bossam ever, he does know some good food places.

 

We got there, I took the seat beside him, still with his beanie, he ordered the duck-bossam, the oysters, the kimchi fried rice, jjangmyeon, and some desserts.

I laid my head on his shoulder, it was such a long wait, he did ask me to get some selca pictures, with some unusual faces. He kept seeing me , I kept playing with his phone, and kept asking him when will the food come, I was so hungry to death. I pulled up my head, and then his soft lips planted on mine, his big hand on my waist. I was so shocked, but I got drown too with the kiss, basically this was our first deep kiss. I held his beanie and his neck. “I knew you must be hungry..” he got off from my lips, “don’t talk about getting fat, eat as much as you need it. I don’t want you to get sick” he kissed my forehead. Well, hwang chansung that was a brave action, I wasn’t sure about tomorrow… what if his fans saw us like that?

And then the food came, we.. me ate them like crazy.

 

 

AUTHOR POV

Chan did take her home again, he went to her room again, she changed into her pjs, and he sat down on her bed, her hair. “i have to go.. it’s late” he said

Mimi felt a little bit disappointed, she didn’t want him to leave her like that

“I’ll have my last exam tomorrow..”

“mhhmm” he mumbled, kept playing with her hair

“Kajima…. I need you chansung-ah” she said while closing her eyes, and turning her whole body into his side

“I have my concert practice tomorrow..” he said

“I need you.. I don’t know why I need you now..” she hugged his waist with her right hand, “kajima… I feel so safe around you”

He laughed at her, he never knew this side of mimi before, he bent down to her forehead, and then kissed it. “sleep now, I’ll be here.” He kissed her eyes too.