destiny

sweet nothing

HANA POV

Well, what can I say?

 

They say I’m an useless girl, well I do came from a poor family, but we’re not that miserable, I mean.. not like any othe movies or stories, we may be poor, but we’re okay and we’re happy.

 

Oh..

Let me introduce myself, my name is Lee mimi, my friends call me mimi.

They say I’m pretty smart, I did make it to top 3 every single year back in highschool.

 

I might be smart, but I’m not that nerdy, I made some friends, and some close friends

They are;

Kim Hana, and Jeong Jihyo.

 

They’re my best, I trust them only, hahahaha.

 

I’m in studying in seoul university now, living separately from my parents and my dongsaeng.

 

Relax, I’m paying all the bills by self, since I got the scholarships, and for the rent, I did find the perfect job, as a coffee barista, because I love coffee, and… yes I just fell in love with those beans.

Speaking of love, I did have a crush back then, since I was in high school,

 

Hwang Chansung.

he was my senior, 2 years ahead of me. I heard he’s a jyp artist now.

 

Back then, I admired him so damn much, he has that kind of charisma, polite towards woman, sweet and caring, and the only thing I know, he doesn’t havea girlfriend, yet.

 

That’s why I stalk him s much, until one day, he appeared to be an artist on my tv, while I was studying, he and his band mates (2PM).

 

And that’s when Hana speak something to me, for such a long time about him.

AUTHOUR POV

 

“YA! Mimi, that’s chansung-ah.. wah, he’e becoming an artist depise all these years?”

“hahaha, molla.. you know I always thought about him becoming something else beside singing, like…. A taekwondoist? Maybe? He was a taekwondo championship I heard back then”

“mimi-ya, nan pabo ya? You still have feelings for him? It has been 4 years now!”

“molla, I’m really curious about that too. He’s an artist now, he must have those kind of fans that want to be his girlfriend, and me? Hahaha, maybe I’ll become one of them”

“maybe you should be a sasaeng!”

“sasaeng? Mwo-ya?”

“sasaeng, that kind of fan, creepy. They follow their idols, hurt them, and send some dirty or rare things, like the last news I read, they sent some of their period blood to their idols.”

“omona, I bet they’re crazy.”


^ Back to Top

 

 “yeah, maybe you should send some to him”

“mwo ya?! That’s my private thing you know! Oh hana, by the way, you better get going, it’s almost 10, your boss will get mad if you’re late again”

 

“(looks at her watch) omona! I better get going, see you this night, maybe I’ll stop by at your shop.”

“arra, I’ll wait for you”

“jalisseo!”

“annyeong, hana.”

Mimi POV                                        

 

Hana left, and I started to pack my things and head to work.

 

I took the cab, it took like 20 minutes to get there from my apartment, as soon as I got there, I meet my boss, other staffs, other baristas, and it’s pointing 11.30 am, which is my shift.

 

“hello, welcome to stabucks, can I get you something?” in my sweetest kind of voice.

The boss has demanded us to be sweet, and friendly at same time, so customers will be happy.

 

“uhm, ne.. can I get some green tea latte, with less foam?”

 

“arraso, and your name?”

 

“Jessica”

 

“ye, please wait  a moment Jessica-ssi”

I shouted her name to other barista so that they can make her the coffee that she already ordered.

“Green tea latte with less foam please!” I shouted

 

“next please? Oh Jessica-ssi, please wait here, on my left for your order” I smile at her


“um, can I get an iced Americano?”

“of course, what size, sir?”

“tall will be okay”

“any other additionals?”

“aniyo, I’m good.”

“and… your name?” as I was holding the cup and trying to write this man’s name

 

“chansung, hwang chansung.”
 

 

As soon I heard his name, that name, I literally felt my heart was falling apart, and it’s breathing faster than ever.