sweetest honeymoon

sweet nothing

CHAPTER 16:

AUTHOR POV

The sun has came up, and both chansung and mimi were still asleep. Mimi felt something heavy on her waist, and it was his hand. She felt it, it was too chubby, she couldn’t get rid off it. she turned her body, and now facing him. mimi kept pinching his cheeks, and then she hugged his half body. “lee mimi… let’s not do this now..” he mumbled to her.

“do what?” she asked, while rubbing his back and his hair

“this…. Let’s just wait until tomorrow” he said, yawning

“let’s sleep for an hour more…”

“we cant, our plane leaves at 8 right? It’s 5.45 already” she got off from him, and the bed.

He seemed not to care, taking the blankets to cover his half body, and he leaned closer to jeonggam, and both of them slept together (just like son and his father)

Mimi took care of breakfast, she even packed chan’s clothes for their honeymoon.

It’s march the 14th, she didn’t realize it. chan has prepared her some gifts, for their wedding and for her too. he got off from the bed, and came to the kitchen . he hugged her from behind.

“lee mimi…” he called her

“hmm…” she didn’t look up to him, focusing on preparing the food for him

kissing her shoulder, trying to get her attention “shouldn’t I call you hwang mimi? after all you’re my wife now”

letting his hands from her waist, she turned her face to him,

“mrs hwang? That sounds too cool for me”

“you’re a cool wife. By the way, let’s get straight to the point, it’s white day today right? Since I didn’t get the chance to give you anything at last month, due to some work.. I have something for you”

Looking him at her confused look, she almost had a heart attack “jinjja?”

“ne.. as my wedding gift to you, and as the first official gift from me as your husband”

“aigoo… my chansungie is too sweet”  caressing his cheeks, and both of their lips were about to met each other’s. you forgot about the seaweed soup that she were making. She looked at the pan all of the sudden, leaving him like that.

 

She took the spoon and dipped it into the pan, “hm… this tastes good”

He was looking at her, with this i-was-ready look, but then he only kissed her hair. “I’ll take a bath” he said

“arrasso, your breakfast will be ready when you’re done”

He looked at her, “want to join me?”

“mwo ya? Join you? On what?”

“taking a bath…”

“maybe later, or when we’re there.. ppali, or we’ll be late” she said

He smirked, then he grabbed an apple from the counter.

 

The flight took about 8 hours to prague, we got there by 8 o’clock though, during the flight we did everything that we could. We watched a movie; into the fire. He read his book, I brought my novels with me too, we took selcas, we ate, until he fell asleep. When we got there, he was still sleepy, his sleepy face is the cutest. He rubbed his eyes, and put his ray ban shades on.

When we got into the hotel, the first impression that came into my mind the place is beautiful. We didn’t make any mistakes by choosing prague as our honeymoon destination.

I opened the door to our room, it has one king sized bed, enough for the two of us.

I put our luggages on the side of the bed. He took off his coat, and placed it on the bed

Looking at beautiful scenery from our room, suddenly I felt chubby hands were warped around my waist, chansung put his chin on my shoulder

“beautiful, right?” he asked

“indeed, I am so thankful to be here right now.. even more knowing that I am here with you”

“I know..” he kissed my cheeks “let’s rest now. Take a bath, I’ll order the room service”

“I feel like taking dinner outside, is that okay?” I asked

He just chuckled, and gave me the baby smile. “your wish is my command, mimi-ssi”

AUTHOR POV

Chansung was expecting more from her, but it seemed that he didn’t want to force her as well. He’s going to take her to a romantic yet beautiful place to have some dinner together.

MIMI POV

I just finished my bath, when I stepped out from the bathroom, I saw him only with his jeans, and he was playing dota with his laptop. “are you not cold? It’s like -3 in here, why are you even shirtless?” I asked him, still drying my hair too.

He didn’t move an inch, focusing too much. That’s hwang chansung, when he’s playing games, you wish that he could even hear you.

..and then he screamed, probably he lost, what has always he  been doing.

“AH..JINJJA!” he shouted

“wae?” I asked

“I was in level 32, was going to beat taecyeon hyungie, but he was too strong.” He looked at me with his puppy eyes

“hm..mhm..” I nodded, but didn’t glance at him, not even once

“what’s with the face?” he asked me      

I glanced at him, “aniya.. keep playing. I’m off to find something to eat” I got off from the bed, took my coat and wallet.

“ya! Wait for me!” he jumped out of the bed.

 

 

 

We went into a café, not too far from our hotel.

I felt really happy, being just the two of us.

We sat down, and taking orders. He ordered some French fries, and I ordered some coffee for both of us.  he brought his SLR with him, he’s into taking photos now, and all of them are pretty good I have to say. I enjoyed seeing him smile, and enjoying his time too.

After the dinner yet so romantic dinner we had, we both got into our room again. Oh, by the way, he kep doing this skinship kinda thing, he had never such thing when we were dating, since he’s my husband now, I need to be okay now.

We were holding hands, he held my waist, but the one thing that has been bothering me during our time, alone was that he kept playing with his phone.

“channie..” I called him

He glanced at me, and staright to his phone again.

Unbelieveable, I thought to myself. Is he having an affair or something? On our honeymoon?

“hwang chansung!” I shouted his full name, because I knew that he’ll be fully distracted. I parted my body far far away from his.

“wae?” he asked

“ah.. jinjja..” I walked away from him. I hear he kept calling my name, “mimi-ya..”

I took the lift to our room, and when I finally arrived, I saw these beautiful flowers were lying down from the first time I opened the door. Where did they come from?

He approached me, and all that I did was staring my eyes to him, I knew that he had planned this during the dinner, that’s why he kept playing with his phone.

Flowers were on the floor, on the bed too. I saw candles all over the table, it was too romantic, and cheesy at the same time.

I walked to our bed, he followed me behind.

“I thought you weren’t a man like this” I told him

He stares at me, the stare/look that I really love, too deep, “I’m a man with surprises, mimi” he smirked.

i was so impressed with the scenery from the window too, it was too beautiful. I stood to admire the beauty of prague for sometime, and then I felt chubby and fatty muscled arms around my waist, and hot breathe was on my shoulder. Chansung kissed my shoulder, my sensitive area most of all. He dipped his face into my shoulder too, it feels like he was enjoying this moment too.

“thinking about having a family?” I asked him. he lifted his head, and started to kiss my hair. “sometimes, how about you?” he asked me back

“having a family? Ne.. sometimes, but with you only”

 He was slightly confused, “with me?” and I nodded.

“babies are cute, don’t you think?” I asked him

“definitely” he answered.

“how many do you want?”

“we can try as much as we want too, right? But.. 2 is enough for me”

I glanced at him, “well.. I’ve been wanting to have a baby boy for such a long time”

“why?” he asked, curiously

“because when you’re not around, it feels like I have a mini version of you. When I feel alone, I have him, he would look just like you. I would make him sleep with us”

I felt he was looking at me seriously

“what’s the reason for you, of wanting a girl?” I asked

“girls are cute, for me”

And then all of the sudden, I felt his lips on mine, he was so fast. He held my waist, I was shocked, but I was so into him too, I kissed him back, hung both of my hands on his neck. “I don’t want to rush you” he said.

“it’s the time, let’s make a family now”

“if you say so..”

He attacked my neck, and he lied me down on the bed, he started to give soft kisses all over me.

And then the night, became more alive than ever.

for the last time, before we went to sleep he asked me something

“did it hurt? Did I hurt you somewhere?”

He leaned on a pillow, which was higher than me.

“ani..” I mumbled at his neck, and giving him soft kisses too around his chest.

“babo..”

“saranghae..” he said.

“nado saranghae, chansungie. Sleep well”