Birthday boy pt. 2

sweet nothing

CHAPTER 15:

AUTHOR POV

The dinner ended at 1am, mimi’s eonnie drove their parents back to busan. Mimi did offer them to stay at her apartment, but they refused, by saying that her father had work by tomorrow. They did a goodbye hug. Chansung’s parents were droven by his hyung too, back to their house. Hana and Jihyo were with taec, khun and junho. Minjunie and wooyoungie went back to their houses by themselves. And they left mimi and chansung alone.

They were walking down to the parking lot, chan got his hands over her shoulder, he was in a really good mood.  He gave his blaxer for her to wear because she was wearing a sleeveless dress

“chansung ah…” she called him

“hmm?” he looked at her

“don’t go home straight away.. I still have something for you”

He gave her the suspicious look, “jinjja?”

“ne… that’s why I was being such a moody these past two days”

“you mean you gave me the emotional gift?”

“aniya… just come over for awhile” she playfully smacked his belly, and he kissed his hair

They got into the car, and he drove her.

Mimi fell asleep during the car ride, chansung kept stealing glances at her, and he chuckled sometimes seeing her sleepy face

When they arrived at her place, he held her hand because she was still half asleep. She unlocked the door, and they got in.

MIMI POV

I was still half asleep, but I had to give him the watch that I bought for him, i changed from this fancy dress into my pajamas. He was sitting at the kitchen table, while having a drink. He kept playing pokopang while waiting for me.

I got to him, with the present behind my back. I hugged him from behind, and kissed his shoulder. “gomawo chansung ah” I said to him

He turned around, and held my waist “for what?”

“molla.. for everything, for what you did earlier. I should’ve been the one that gives you a present” I rubbed his sleepy face, he was yawning a couple times, and his eyes have gotten a lot more tired that they used to be. He then buried his face on my waist, I rubbed his hair and his back, he kept letting out a deep sigh. I put the present on the table, I called his name “chansung-ah..”

He mumbled, “hmm?”

“I have a present for you”

“mwo?” he got off from my waist, and took a look at me

“I bought these two for you, here..” I handed the boxes to him

He took it, opening it, he read the birthday card first.. and when he knew what I’ve gotten for him, he was in a complete shock. He got up from the chair, and he hugged me. I hugged him back too, “I know you like to use watches, and I do know that every girlfriend would give her boyfriend in this entire world a wallet, at least once in a special occasion. Sorry I could only give you…”

He interrupted me with his kiss, I circled my hands on his neck, hanging onto him. His lips were so soft, he was being so aggressive on me, I kissed him back too. our lips separated away, he put his face on my forehead, and kissing it. “I love these, and I love you. Thank you so much lee mimi, for everything”

Hugging him again, “you are very most welcome, chansungie”

I tried to get off from him, but he wouldn’t let me go

He put his whole face on my left shoulder, started to kissing my neck.. at first I was really enjoying it but then it hits me.. we shouldn’t be doing this..

“chansung ah.. hajima…” I called him

“hmm…. Wae?” still kissing my neck, and smelling it

“we shouldn’t be doing this, it seems wrong…”

“I didn’t mean to do anything to you, let me just love you tonight.. like this, not more”

“you should be going home, it’s 2 in the morning”

Then, he stopped. He put his head on my shoulder again, resting his whole body on it too. “I am too sleepy to drive home” he said

“arra… sleep here then. I prepare the blankets for you”

he got off from my shoulder, and smiled with his sleepy face. I took his body into my bed, and covering him with the blanket. I kissed his cheeks, i decided to sleep on Hana’s room, I let him to use mine.

 

 

We planned the wedding on my mom’s birthday, and the only thing that I love above these things were I got to see him almost everyday, and seeing his serious face has been my favourite too. we were walking down the street at seoul, after we got off from this wedding’s planner place. we stopped by at a ice cream shop nearby, he wanted to buy some. I waited outside, when he came out again he got two cups of vanilla ones with him.

We got into dinner too, our date(s) have always been a culinary ones. He knows all the good food in korea, so he took me there everytime. We went to this cake store, for the wedding cake, and we decided to use Korean traditional wearings. Hanbok.

Let’s say that the wedding went pretty well, my dad walked with me through the aisle, and he handed me to chan, after we were pronounced as husband and wife, everyone were cheering for us, and then we kissed.

The reception, we decided to wear all white (in a modern ones)

He was wearing white tuxedo, and I was wearing a simple white wedding dress with flower patterns on it, i sat down with the other members, and my bestfriends, his family sat down across our table with mine. He left me because he had to talk with his other friends. I joked around with minjunie and junho, they kept saying that we’d make a lot of kids, and all did was laugh.

It was the end of the day, everyone was heading home, leaving us and our closest friends. Taec stood by him until we got into the hotel room again. I heard both of them were joking around, and I asked Hana what happened to his boyfriend?

“molla… he is like that. You know ok taecyeon, right?”

“ne.. I do, but it’s kinda creepy you know.” I said

As Taec got hana with him, he said goodbye to me because it’s late already. After they got off from our room, I heard a loud sigh.

He untied his tie from his neck, throwing it aside. I took off my dress, which has made my s completely pressed, and it was turning into red. When I took it off, I felt this kind of relief feeling, I heard he took his clothes from his suitcase, since we’re going to prague next morning, we decided to stay the night to enjoy our first night together. I put on my tank top and a pyjama pants, tied my hair into a bun, brushed my teets, washed my face off from the make up. “I am hwang chansung’s wife” I thought to myself as I kept cleaning my face. I went out from the bathroom, and I saw him sitting down at the kitchen table, playing with his phone, and his sleepy face. He was wearing a white t shirt, and a calvin klein boxer.

i got to his side, and rubbing his hair

“what are you doing? I thought you were sleepy” I asked him, as I took the water too, and drinking it

“ne.. but I’m waiting for my wife”

I smiled at his cheesy statement, the other thing that I love from him.

“I’ll be waiting” he said, walking into the main bedroom

Hi kept watching his actions, he took his t shirt and put it on the sofa in front of the bed. He put his phone, and he dropped his body onto the bed, and he took the blanket to cover his half body, I guess he was tired today. HA. I’ll be sleeping with a guy tonight.

I went to the bed too, took the blanket from him. my body was facing his body too, I pretend to close my eyes, when I felt he was leaning closer to me, now his bare chest is in front of me, and all of the sudden… he hugged me. I buried my face into his chest, literally hearing his heart beating. He put his face on my hair, it too with his fatty hands.

“lee mimi…” he called me, in a spoil kinda voice

“hmm?”

“saranghae..” he said

I kissed his chest, and his neck, “nado saranghae, hwang chansung.”

“that’s it?” he asked

“for now… maybe. What has been running through your mind? Did I disappoint you?”

“a little bit, I was hoping for something more”

“sssh, we have a morning flight tomorrow right? Let’s sleep, I know you’re tired”

No moere sound, I think he has fallen asleep. His breathing was all over me, and I am loving it. I got off from him, and turned the lights off.