Kiss

sweet nothing

CHAPTER 9:

 

AUTHOR POV
 

Today mimi decided to visit him on the set, but something’s has been going on her mind.

Will people find out about their relationship?

And then still, there she was, with some food on her hand, she came up to the set.

She did see chansung, reading the script, while playing with his phone.

Gaming?

No.. maybe, he’s on twitter.

Until someone called him to be ready, he stood up from his seat and followed that guy behind him.

Mimi hasn’t watched his acting skills before, live. So she wanted to see what roleplay is he going to act, she was excited, until.. she saw that it was a kissing scene. Both chansung and his partner in this movie kissed each other passionately, she saw something that was familiar.

Yes, it was the way he kissed her, just like the way he kissed mimi too. Is that kiss becoming such a usual thing for him? Mimi is a serious person, she took everything serious, and this one too.

She knew about his job, and she’s okay with it, but at least why don’t he talk to her first? About the kissing scene? Is he hiding all of these?

This is nonse, mimi thought to herself, she left to set, and came home, not angry, but disappointed and jealous at the same time.

MIMI POV

I took the taxi, that was hard, was I jealous? Yeah pretty much, I was okay with the whole kissing thing but couldn’t he ask me first? Or just come to me and talk about that? I am disappointed.

 

When I arrived home, jihyo asked me whether why I was home early

“it’s okay, I was just tired.” I let out a deep sigh, and went to my room.

5 texts from him, 2 missed calls, ah screw them.

I feel sick, maybe I should just rest and forget about this day, pretend to be okay like nothing has happened.

And then she fell asleep.

 

I woke up at 7.30pm, it was quiet, guess that jihyo and hana went to a fast food restaurant or downtown at seoul to get something to eat.

I reached for my phone, it showed me 15missed calls and 25 kakao talk chats

Most of them are like: have you eaten? Why don’t you answer my phone? Are you okay? The filming today went well^^

Of course it went well, it was with a woman, and you her lips just the way you mine.

I took a deep breathe and give him a call, I waited for 30secs, he didn’t answer.

That’s it, I’m pretty much sick, and he doesn’t know.

So I sent him a text,

“annyeong, ne. nan gwenchana. Ani…. I’m not okay, feeling cold a bit, so I slept earlier, what was with the calls?”

Like seriously am I going to be that okay now? Should i just tell him that’s I’m jealous?

Ah no… I’m a woman, he should realize that by the way I act.

 

By 30 minutes, no answer. Oh so he’s going to play games with me? So funny hwang chansung. But then I heard knocking on my door, it’d probably be hana, or jihyo, or both of them.

I walked to my door, and opened it.

It was him, holding some food, is he being serious now?

“you came” I said. “you told me you’re a bit sick, I was worried” “thanks chan, but I’m okay”

“but I brought you some porridge, and food, and plus I’m hungry” he gave me the smile, oh my, I just couldn’t resist him now

He put off his shoes, and use the sandals that I have in my room. We ate together at my room, he was trying to take care of me, which I found funny and awkward at the same time

“chansung ah… stop it” as I closed my mouth, refusing the food that he wanted to give me. ‘wae? Are you full?” I nodded. “arraso, I’ll put these on the kitchen” he started to walk away from my bed.

“wait” I said to him , grabbing his wrisk. “hmm? Wae?” he asked, “you haven’t eaten right, eat your food, then go home”

”who will be taking care of you if i go home?” “so you’re planning to stay the night again?” I asked, “are you not okay with that?” “I have hana, and jihyo. You rest and go home, but eat here, not until the food is cold, is not good for your health”

he turned his head to me, and then he sat down, holding the bowl full of my “wasted” porridge, “why are you being like this again?” he asked

“being like what? I’m fine” “you turned to be so cold all of the sudden” “maybe it’s because I have cold, hahaha” sounds of awkward laughter was coming from my mouth.

“jinjja? are you joking?” “I’m fine, just eat here, then go home, don’t stay over, or you’ll get tired, if you do want, you can come tomorrow after you take some rest, if you eat here at least that’s the last thing I can do for you, today. Eventough I’m sick”

He looked to my eyes, he started to lean over too me.

“wow .. hold it right there” I hold his body, I knew he was going to kiss me. “wae?” “are you planning on being sick? Babo!” then I kissed his cheeks, maybe I’ll have to prevent his lips kisses from now on, I don’t want mine to be just another lips that as landed on his. I’m not such a waste, you know.

“silly girl” ah he messed with my hair “I’ll go get my food now”.

 

 

 

AUTHOR POV
afther chansung ate his dinner, mimi was still feeling a bit sick, so she went all the way to pick up some medicines that she has,

Chansung kept seeing her, walking around here there, and there he was, sitting at the edge of her bed.

“mwo ya?” he asked “ani.. just getting some medicine”

He stood up from his seat, and grabbed mimi’s wrisk

“ya chansung ah!” she almost fell, “you’re sick. (he held her forehead) see, you’re burning” he said worriedly. “nan gwenchana…” “don’t do that mimi, I’m not going home, like it or not, I’ll be here”

“but..” “no buts, just rest”

She couldn’t say anything, she was all I can tell, afraid? He became one of those people who’s scary when they’re angry, but he’s not like that.

 

She sleeps with her back towards him, and then she heard the sound of him taking some cold water, making some porridge again, and then he sat down again on her bed.

“mimi” he shook her body, mimi turned her body again to him, it’s almost 11pm.

He put the cold towel on her forehead, “ya.. don’t study and work too hard, you can make yourself hurt, like this, do you know how worried I am?” he asked her, with his soft voice

She didn’t give anything to response all she did was stare at his eyes, thinking how can like this guy and hate this guy at the same time, it’s funny.

He kept brushing her hair, until she fell asleep.

But not asleep, she was like half asleep and half awake.

He looked at her face, starring at it for almost the whole night

“get well soon, mimi” he said.

She heard that, and out of nowhere, “chansung-ssi, do not kiss other girls again without my permission arra? I was jealous back then when I saw you kiss her..” she mumbled

 

He was shocked.

CHANSUNG POV

So she came…? She saw me this morning? She knew about the kissing scene?

I looked at her face, It teared up, like she was scared, or maybe that was jealousy tears?
“mianhae… neomu mianhae, jagi” I keep repeating those words, hugging her, and kissing her head, I am really sorry for not telling you that, mimi. maybe she became like this because of me?

 

AUTHOR POV
so there was both of them, with mimi kept feeling upset and yet care about him, and chansung feeling worried, sorry, and wanting her to wake up soon so that he can apologize to her.