Bbuing Bbuing

Honey & Clover

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnMoDDbEccE


“Welcome back cupcake~” Taeyeon slung her arms around you from behind and hang on your back You sniffed the air and smiled. “You baked cupcakes!” Taeyeon nodded happily. The both of you plopped yourselves comfortably on the couch. “So how was the first day of school?” You made a face. “Ugh, don't mention that horrible hell.” Taeyeon nodded, signaling for you to go ahead and talk. You sighed as you began to tell your story.

 

“And then I met this Suho dude on the way back home and he told me about Chanyeol and Baekhyun. He said that they talk about me A LOT! Can you believe that?!” You grumpily munch on a cupcake. Taeyeon laughed. *Seems like you're having a lot of fun. Chanyeol did the right thing.* “Have I told you about this dude that smirks all the time? He seems like a cocky bastard!” You blurted your heart out while Taeyeon listened.

 

“So all in all, the first day of school was H-O-R-I-B-B-L-E!” You spelled out as you shove the last cupcake in your mouth. Taeyeon patter your head. *Silly Mimi. You say that yet you looked so excited while you were telling the story.*

 

“Umma, are you cooking something?”

 

“Yep.”

 

“Oh, no wonder I smell something burning.”

 

“Yep!”

 

Both of your heads shot up in alarm. Your quickly ran to the kitchen and turned off the oven. *Gah, that clumsy woman.* You take out the burnt cookies out of the oven. Taeyeon came rushing in the kitchen. “Awww, there goes my cookies!” She pouted. You sighed. “I'll eat them, don't worry. Just put in in my lunch box and i'll bring it to school tomorrow.” With an evil smirk, you left the kitchen and headed straight to your room. *That gave me a good idea!*

 

You threw yourself on the bed and snuggled in your blanket. You glance at the empty space on your bed. You look at your calender. *Dad is coming back in a few days.* The corner of your lips starts tugging upwards. You remembered those times when he tells you some bedtime stories. *I miss him so much.* You hug your pillow tightly and drifted away to dreamland.

 

'Do you like waffles? Yeah we like waffles! Do you like pancakes? Yeah we like pancakes! Do you like french-'

 

You groan as you turn off your alarm. *Chanyeol that ing ! How many times have I told him to stop changing my alarm song?!* You sat up and rub your eye. Your stomach suddenly growled really loudly. You look at the time and widened your eyes. *The ? I didn't eat dinner! I fell asleep and...OH ! I haven't done my homework either!* You quickly got up and wash yourself. You brush your teeth, dry your hair and put your uniform on.

 

You ran down the stairs and slipped. *!* You shut your eyes tightly. Instead of getting your smacked onto the ground, you felt a pair of warm arms around you. *What...* You slowly open your eyes. Chanyeol was grinning at you. He carried you all the way to the kitchen in bridal style. “LET ME GO!” You screamed. “Not too loud! It's early in the morning you know~” Chanyeol teased.

 

You struggled to get off but he was too strong. You finally stop struggling since you were exhausted. He carefully set you down on a chair. “Thanks A LOT.” You shot him a glare. “You're welcome~” He beamed. “You should be thankful anyways. Since I made your homework.” He flash you a wink. You widened your eyes. “You did?!” He nodded. “OH GOD THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!”

 

He chuckled and nodded. “I thought I was going to get detention AGAIN.” You sighed in relief. “You have to pay me back somehow!” Chanyeol childishly stick out his tongue at you. Your smile fell. “But-” “No buts.” He quickly cut you off. You sighed. “Fine.”


“Are you ing kidding me?!” You stared at Chanyeol in disbelief.

 

“No, i'm very serious.” Chanyeol replied with a blank face.

 

*No way. Chanyeol with a blank face. He only makes one when he is super ultra serious! HE IS SERIOUS!* You panicked. “Why would I ever do something so stupid?” You muttered. “Because it entertains me!” Chanyeol exclaimed happily. “Fluff you.” You whispered. “I love you too~ Now go!” He pushed you in the door that leads to the school garden.

 

Baekhyun, D.O and Suho were chatting. Kai was dancing to a music while Sehun was taking a nap. You sighed as you uneasily approached them. *Chanyeol, I will hate you forever for this.* You cleared your throat, grabbing everyone's attention. * my life.*

 

“Good morning Mimi!” Baekhyun, Suho and D.O smiled. Kai stopped dancing and leaned on the wall, inserting his hands in his pockets. *Tch, acting cool, huh?* You rolled your eyes. “Where's Chanyeol?” Baekhyun questioned. You didn't answer. “Where's Chanyeol?” Suho asked this time. “Somewhere.” You whispered.

 

Suho smiled when you answered him. He felt as if he just achieved something big. Baekhyun pouted while Kai just stare at you. “So, why are you here without Chanyeol?” You breath in and breath out. *You can do it Mimi...* You slowly held both of your hands next to your jawline. “Bbuing bbuing.”

 

Everyone widened their eyes and blinked, flabbergasted. You hit your palm against your forehead. *DJHSUHDSUIGDUISGIGSGFUSIGFUSGDUFGSOUIGOUSGD I DID IT OH MY GOD MY LIFE NO WHAT JDGUSGDSGOUDGUSG!* You were completely freaking out in your mind. Suddenly, Chanyeol enter the garden, laughing like a maniac. “Oh god...that was great...their reactions are like...” Chanyeol clutched on his stomach, trying hard to breath.

 

“Douche bag.” You barked. Chanyeol's laugh died down after a few minutes. He patted your head. “You're so cute like really adorable!” He nodded approvingly. “I hate you.” You spat. You glance at the rest of the idiots who were still staring at you. “WHAT?!” You growled. They all snapped out of their trance.

 

D.O glance around with his usual 'D_O' face. Baekhyun look like he was about to die while a blush was slowly appearing on Suho's cheeks. Kai was smirking as usual. “Kai, you're ugly.” You shouted in rage. Chanyeol laughed and nodded. “I agree~” Kai rolled his eyes and smirk again. “Don't lie, you love my face.” You scrunch your face in disgust. *I knew he was cocky.*

 

After you shot everyone a glare, except Sehun since he was napping like a baby, you stomped away. You were cussing them out under your breath. *Stupid Chanyeol. Stupid Kai. Stupid boys. Stupid human beings. Stupid world.* You kicked a trash can angrily. You grumpily walked to your locker. You passed by a couple of girls who were pulling up their skirts. You raised your eyebrows. *.*

 

You finally reached your locker and sighed. You blew your bangs. *Being annoyed so early in the morning...only Chanyeol can make something like this happen.* You punch your locker but end up hurting your hand. *Fluff !* You groaned in pain. “I really dislike you.” You talked to no one in particular.

 

“You can see ghosts?”

 

“WOAH!” You spun around. Sehun was standing right behind you. “You shocked me! Why are you here?!” You uneasily glance around. “My locker.” He pointed towards the locker next to yours. Your mouth open ajar. *The psycho's locker is next to mine.* You frowned deeply.

 

You quickly shove some things in your locker and ran away. Sehun glance at your running figure and blinked. *What a weird girl.* He was about to leave until he sees a familiar figure heading to the same direction you ran off to. "Oh!"


Cliffhanger!...I think. I know this chapter was some boring shiz. I'm sorry. I just got this writer's block and I wanna update quickly and i'm sleepy and yeah. ;~; Forgive me~ I promise the next chapter will be better, okie?! =u= So, anyone solved any puzzle yet? ;D I really wanna know who you guys think will have a crush on her, who she will have a crush on and who will end up with her at the end. COMMENT~ COMMENT NOW~ ouo