Chanyeol Junior

Honey & Clover

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuEP53-l81s


*!* You drop the knife and mentally cursed yourself. *Why am I so clumsy, dammit?!* You could hear Chanyeol making a fuss in the living room. A few seconds later, he ran inside the kitchen with a first-aid kit.

 

“Why are you so clumsy?!” He nags, about to put a pink bandage around your finger. “I don't want that girly pink .” You pointed at the blue bandage and look back at him. He sighs and took it out of the box.

 

“Without me, you would probably be dead right now! I mean, how many times have I saved your life? You should be thankful you have me in your life- HEY! WHERE ARE YOU GOING? I WASN'T DONE TALKING!”

 

You give him a glare and went back to what you were doing before. Cutting some vegetables. “Be careful with that thing!” He warned. You rolled your eyes. “Yes sir.” With that, he left to watch the tv again. You sighed.

 

Taeyeon wasn't home today. She went to shop for some clothes. You have always hated shopping for clothes, so she always does it for you. She knows your style so you have no problem fitting in whatever she bought for you. That's why you're cooking right now.

 

“ACHOO!” You suddenly sneezed. *Gah, stupid winter. The days are passing by pretty quickly tho. Can't wait to go to high school with-* You paused and look at Chanyeol who's watching the tv intensely. *- that idiot right there.*

 

You open up a couple of drawers to search for more ingredients and found a bottle of honey. You scrunch your face in disgust. You have always hated honey. You have no idea why. After cutting a couple more vegetables, you heated up the pan.

 

20 minutes later, you were done with the food and you have set up the table. “FOOD IS READY!” You shouted. Chanyeol quickly shot up and headed to the dining table. “Food~” He loves it when he enters the kitchen and get welcomed by the delicious aroma of your cooking.

 

You both sit next to each other and start digging in. “Your cooking is perfect, as always!” Chanyeol grinned. You smirked. “Our babies will totally love the food you cook!” Chanyeol winked. You choke on your food and glare at him. “Say that one more time and I will make sure you NEVER get to make any babies.”

 

Chanyeol gulped audibly and quickly goes back to stuffing his face with food. You sigh in content and continue eating your food quietly. You left some food over for your mom even though you're sure that she probably went to eat in a restaurant.

 

You set the dishes on the sink and start washing them. It was peaceful until Chanyeol crept up behind you and wrap his arms around you. You sighed, displeased. “Let go.” You say in warning tone. “Nope~” You knew that he won't let go, so you just let him be.

 

Suddenly, you feel something poking your . You widened your eyes in surprise. You spun your face around and met eyes with Chanyeol. “Chanyeol...please don't tell me that was...” You were in the edge of blowing up. “S-s-sorry...I seriously didn't mean to!” He slowly unwrap his arms which was around you. “I'm a guy too you know...” He muttered.

 

You turn around and glare at him fiercely. Coincidentally, you were holding a knife. He look at you and at the knife. It goes on like that for awhile until you kick him on the stomach. It wasn't that hard, but it was hard enough to make him fell on the ground. “PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!” He squeaked, looking at the knife on your hand.

 

At that moment, Taeyeon barge inside the house. “I'M HOME!” She shouted. Both you and Chanyeol shot your heads up to Taeyeon's direction. At the sight of you two, Taeyeon gasped. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” She ran towards you and grab the knife away from your hand.

 

Chanyeol jumped up and hide behind Taeyeon. “She wanted to kill me!” He pointed at you. You rolled your eyes. “Well, that isn't a good thing. Tell me what happened!” She eyed you and Chanyeol. Chanyeol look away awkwardly.

 

*Oh nothing. EXCEPT FOR THE FACT THAT HE GOT A WHILE HUGGING ME!* You shouted in your head. You blew your bangs away and headed back to the sink. Knowing that none of you will answer the question, Taeyeon just shrugged and walk away with Chanyeol trailing behind her.

 

After finishing the dishes, you plop yourself down on the sofa, keeping your distance with Chanyeol. He look at you and pouted. “Why are you sitting far away from me?” You look at him and give him a glare. “Do I really need to answer that?”

 

Chanyeol shrugged and shifted his attention back to the tv. *This is so boring!* You thought as you puffed up your cheeks. You actually can't wait for school to begin. You hated school because it's full of idiotic people but at the same time, it amuses you to watch how stupid they are.

 

*I wonder if I will make friends.* You chuckled at the thoughts of you having friends. *Nah.*


What do you guys think of my new writing style? OuO Sorry for another boring and short chapter. Don't worry though~ It's almost time for them to go to high school. YAY! ;D Sorry for any spelling mistakes and don't forget to comment! =u= Oh and, sorry for the lame title. I'm seriously bad at making titles. I mean, just look at that title. I seriously need to come up with better titles. OTL