y Chanyeol

Honey & Clover

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPhB4TAaqVM


“I-love-you~” A deep husky voice whispered in my ears.

 

I widened my eyes as I felt a shiver ran down my spine. I was half asleep and half awake a few seconds ago but now I'm fully awake. I look at the owner of that voice and a frown starts forming on my face. “PARK CHANYEOL!” I screamed my guts out.

 

I pushed him away since he was hugging me tightly. Too tightly I would say. “What are you doing HERE? In MY room? On MY bed?!” I throw a lot of questions at him as I push him off my bed.

 

“That hurts!” He complains as he rub his sore . I look at him with my please face. “Answer my question!”

 

“Damn, snowflake, stop being so harsh! I'm giving you some love because I'm nice, but what do I get? A sore !” He pouted. Snowflake? WHAT IS THAT NICKNAME?!

 

“Good morning!” My mom open the door, holding on a tray with a bowl of fruits. “UMMA! Get this pedo out of my room! Why did you let him in my room? This is unbelievable.” I blew my bangs away. A habit of mine when I'm angry/pissed/annoyed.

 

My mom just giggle as she set the bowl of fruits on my desk. “Have fun!” Was the last thing she said before she closes the door. She haven't even answer to any of my questions yet. I sighed loudly so that Chanyeol could hear me.

 

“Baby, stop being so cold!” He clings on me. “I've missed you~”

 

“Dude, we were hanging out like, I don't know, YESTERDAY?! Get off my back.” I barked.

 

“Tch. Ice princess. OH FRUITS!” His eyes sparkles as he sees many different fruits on the bowl. He starts shoving some in his mouth. I rolled my eyes but smile afterward. “Taste good?”

 

Chanyeol look at me with his mouth full of fruits and blinks. “Really good! Not as good as your cooking but these are more healthy.” He nodded and start shoving everything in his mouth again. Right. “Yah, yah, yah! Leave some for me too you fat !” I push him off my chair and plop myself down.

 

“OUCH!” Chanyeol cried. “This is the second time today! And it's still early in the morning!” I shrugged and start eating the fruits he left over which is really less.

 

After eating all the left overs, I stand up and start stretching. Chanyeol was still on the ground. What is he even doing? Oh well, not like it matters so much. “Get out of my room! I'm going to shower.” I announced. Chanyeol's face lit up. “Let me shower with you~” He sang as he embrace me tightly. I scrunched my face in disgust.

 

“We're not 5 years old anymore!”

 

“So?”

 

“You're a .”

 

“Am not!”

 

“JUST LET GO OF ME AND GET OUT OF MY ROOM!”

 

After successfully kicking Chanyeol's away from my room, I quickly shower and grab the first piece of clothing I find when I open my wardrobe. A white t-shirt with an overall. Good enough. It was the beginning of March. In a few days, Chanyeol and I will be entering high school together. We have been together for the longest time and I can never imagine my life without him. It would be weird.

 

I exit the bathroom and proceed to open the door from my room. Before exiting my room, I take one last look at the photo on my desk. A wide smile appear on my face. I close the door completely and ran down the stairs. Being my clumsy self, I slipped as the floor safely caught my .

 

“OUCH!” I groaned.

 

“Karma!” Chanyeol shouted from the kitchen. I rolled my eyes and stomped my way to the kitchen, welcomed by the delicious smell of eggs and bacon.

 

I take my seat next to Chanyeol and shot him a look. He just smile innocently at me. “Well, let's dig in!” He clapped his hands excitedly. My mom and I nodded. “THANKS FOR THE FOOD!” We all shouted in unison.

 

We all chatted as we eat. Mostly my mom and Chanyeol. “Feels like it was just yesterday when you guys were fighting over 1 giant lollipop and now, you guys are about to go to high school!” My mom squealed like a little kid. Oh boy, here she goes again.

 

“And that one time when you guys were still in 3th grade, she came home crying.” My mom giggle. Both Chanyeol and I raised our eyebrows. I don't really like where this is going.

 

“Why was she crying?” Chanyeol questioned.

 

“She said she came to realize that she has a crush on you and she doesn't like the feeling!” My mom blurted. I almost choked on my food.

 

“SHE HAD A CRUSH ON ME AT 3RD GRADE?!”

 

“You didn't know?” My mom stares at him blankly. He slowly shake his head.

 

“UMMA!” I banged my palms against the table.

 

“Oops~”

 

What a great way to begin the day.


Chanyeol's POV

 

Mimi and I were walking to the park. It was like our daily basis. Hanging out at the park while eating some snacks. She was walking ahead of me while I trailed behind her, humming on a tune happily. Mimi, a heartless girl, had feelings for ME?! That makes me feel all superior for some reason.

 

“Stop humming on that annoying tune!” She groaned.

 

I chuckled. “I like you too~”

 

That one sentence earned me a dramatic eye roll. “It was 3TH GRADE! I was young and stupid. I obviously had no taste in boys.” She explained. I pouted. “Mean.” She smirked. “That's me.” I chuckled and nodded. I slung my arm around her shoulder. “I love you just the way you are!”

 

She tries shaking my arm off but failed. She unknowingly pouted, making me grin widely like a creep. “MIMI, YOU'RE SO CUTE!” I play with her cheeks. She slap my hands away. “Get your dirty hands off my cheeks.”

 

“My hands are clean...” I trailed off, getting distracted by something. “Your is big!” I nodded satisfied.

 

And THAT sentence earned me a slap across the face. “OUCHIE!” I rub my sore cheek. First my and now my cheek. Seriously?! “ you Chanyeol! Stop being a !” She cursed.

 

“Fluff!” I corrected. Earning me ANOTHER eye roll.

 

This girl will never change. 


Author's Note

 

Chapter 1 is here~ Writing chapter 2 right now. Sorry for the short and boring chapter. Just wanted to give you an image on how Mimi and Chanyeol is. As you can see, Chanyeol is really y and Mimi is really harsh. Even tho she cussed him out and everything, you haven't see other sides of her! And Chanyeol has other sides too so...And as you can see, Taeyeon is an adorable mother. Sorry for any mistakes and don't forget to comment!


One puzzle solved.