Flashback

Honey & Clover

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFb255Divug


You sighed as you doodled all over your math homework. You eyed Sehun who was peacefully taking a nap. You then shifted your attention towards Chanyeol and his friends. They also got detention so you were stuck in the 'Detention-Room' with 6 boys that drives you crazy. You sighed again, for the gazillionth time today.

 

“Moody much?” Kai smirked. You shot him a glare. *This ! Why won't that smirk ever go away from his face.* You tried your best in ignoring his presence and just continued doodling on your homework. Suddenly, you could feel another presence behind you. “Go away, Chanyeol.” You murmured. Chanyeol pouted. “No.”

 

You rolled your eyes and decided to ignore him too. *WHY IS MATH SO HARD?!* You groaned in frustration. Chanyeol overlapped his hand with yours and started writing the answers to the math problem. You blinked at him. *Damn you, Chanyeol! You and your smartness.* He finished your homework in no time. “Do I get a prize?” He creepily grinned.

 

You made a face. You leaned in and smirked. “Yes, Sehun's drool all over your face.” Chanyeol made a disgusted face and glanced at Sehun. And yes, there was indeed drool at the corner of his lips. Kai burst in laughter. Baekhyun and Suho chuckled while D.O just smiled. You rolled your eyes and looked outside the window.

 

The guys were chatting and you swore you could hear your name being mentioned all the time. You eyed them suspiciously. You abruptly stood up. Everyone blinked at you. *I'm just going to the toilet. It's boring here. And I feel awkward with these boys-oh -OOF!* You struggled over a chair and your face, once again, met the cold floor.

 

Chanyeol shot up in alarm. “MIMI! Aish, you clumsy bum!” He helped you up. Kai was trying hard to stop himself from laughing while Suho shot him a stern look. Baekhyun and D.O looked at you worriedly. “Are you okay Mimi?” You dusted the dust off your clothes and walked away, leaving 5 worried boys behind. “I guess Mimi will always be Mimi.” Baekhyun shrugged. Chanyeol nodded in agreement.

 

Kai raised his eyebrows in amusement. “Tell me more about her. She is interesting.” Kai smirked. Chanyeol and Baekhyun eyed each other and nodded. “Very well.”

 

“Mimi and I have been in the same school since kindergarten,” Chanyeol started. “while Baekhyun and I were neighbors for the longest time. Mimi was never been that good at socializing. I think it was in elementary school, she tried making friends. She was always so quiet. Too quiet that no one will hear her when she talks. So she just followed her classmates around...”

 

Hey you!” A girl shouted. Mimi blinked and pointed at herself. “Me?” The girl nodded. She pointed at a huge tree. “Can you get that kite for us? We will be your friends if you get that for us!” Mimi looked at the kite that's stuck in between the branches. *I can't. It's too high!* Mimi uneasily glanced at them. One of the girl tapped her foot impatiently. “If you can't then just say so! Useless brat.” The girls giggled and walked away.

 

WAIT!” Mimi shouted. The girls turned their heads and looked at her. “I will get it. Hang on!” Mimi breathed in and breathed out for a few times. *I can do it.* She thought. She starts climbing the tree. After 10 minutes, she finally reached the top. *I did it.* She smiled. “Hurry up and give us the kite!” One girl snapped. Mimi quickly grab the kite and successfully threw it to one of the girl.

 

Thanks! Let's go play girls!” Mimi blinked as the girls skipped away. “W-wait-” Mimi widened her eyes. *I-it's too high...how do I go down?* Mimi closed her eyes for a brief second and slowly opened it. *I can do it.* She held on some branches tightly. *Almost there-oh-* Mimi widened her eyes as she missed one of the branches. Her body went flying right to the ground. Pain took over her whole body before she lost her conscious.

 

Chanyeol was just walking around the school grounds until he sees a body laying down in front of a huge tree. He widened his eyes as he sees red liquid spreading. *I-is she dead?* Chanyeol poked Mimi. He put his hand on Mimi's chest. He sighed in relief after he felt her heart still beating. *I have to ask for help!*

 

“Mimi had to be hospitalized for a few weeks. After she regain her conscious, she had amnesia. Not too serious, though. She easily got her memories back after a few days with the help from her parents. I was there too, helping her. Ever since then, we would always be together. I would always protect her and such.” Chanyeol nodded proudly.

 

“What about Baekhyun?” Kai eyed him.

 

Baekhyun blinked. “Well, Chanyeol and I were pretty close. Since we were neighbors, we would play in each others house. Somewhere in 3rd grade, I got invited to play in his house. Of course I took the invitation happily. He told me he would bring some snacks so I entered his room, only to find a girl sitting on his bed...”

 

Baekhyun widened his eyes. “W-w-who are you?!” Mimi stared at Baekhyun with a blank face. “Who are YOU?” She glared at Baekhyun. Chanyeol entered the room and blinked. “Oh, I forgot to tell you, Mimi is here with me.” Chanyeol calmly explained, setting a tray on the table. “Mimi? I never heard of a Mimi...OH! That girl you always talk about?!” Chanyeol and Mimi started blushing madly.

 

SHUT UP!” Chanyeol covered Baekhyun's mouth. *He always talks about me?* The though made Mimi happy for some reason. Since that day on, Mimi and Baekhyun became good friends. But of course, no one will be a better friend for Mimi then Chanyeol. Everything was fine, until one day, an incident happened.

 

It was the graduation ceremony of Mimi and Chanyeol. They were finally graduating from middle school. Baekhyun was glad that he could come and cheer for his two friends. After the ceremony ended, students were free to celebrate. “I SEE FOOD! Wait for me you guys. I will dance my heart out today, right after I energized myself~” With that, Chanyeol left Baekhyun and Mimi alone.

 

“I don't think I will be continuing this stupid flashback!” Baekhyun lowered his head. “Aw, that's not fun! Did something happened?” Kai poked Baekhyun's arm with a playful grin. Chanyeol smirked. “I'll continue the story!”

 

This is the first time I see you wearing a dress.” Baekhyun finally spoke, breaking the silence. Mimi pouted. “My mom forced me into this. I know it doesn't fit me-” “NO! It fits you really well. You...you look pretty.” Baekhyun blushed. Mimi was oblivious to the fact that Baekhyun was blushing. “O...kay. Thanks I guess.” Mimi shrugged.

 

Mimi...” Baekhyun whispered. Mimi slowly faced Baekhyun and raised her eyebrows. “Yes?” Out of the blue, Baekhyun pecked Mimi's mouth. Both of them widened their eyes. “S-s-sorry! I didn't m-m-mean too! My body suddenly...” Baekhyun lowered his head, blushing madly. *WHAT HAVE I DONE?!* He screamed in his mind.

 

Meanwhile, Mimi was still in schock.. *D-d-did he just...KISSED ME?!* Mimi blinked a few times. *Okay Mimi. Calm down. BUT HOW?! I JUST GOT MY FIRST KISS TAKEN AWAY BY BAEKHYUN!* Mimi got up and stormed off somewhere. Baekhyun's shoulder slumped in disappointment. “What have I done?” He whispered sadly.

 

“Ever since that day, Mimi has been avoiding and ignoring Baekhyun.” Chanyeol explained. Everyone burst in laughter. “Wow, Baekhyun, I never knew you were like that!” Kai smirked. Baekhyun blushed madly. “YAH!” “So there is a beast somewhere inside you, huh.” Suho nodded with an amused smile. “NOT YOU TOO!” Baekhyun covered his face in embarrassment.

 

“Bacon, do you still have feelings for her?” D.O asked out of nowhere. Everyone eyed Baekhyun curiously. “Who knows.” He answered shortly. “SO YOU STILL DO~” Everyone shouted in unison.

 

“SHUT UP!” A scary voice barked. D.O gulped audibly. “Uh-oh. Sehunnie...forgive us for ruining your nap time we- I'LL SHUT UP!” D.O squeaked as he hide behind Suho. “You retarded bastards! The next person who talk will...get...their head...chopped off.” Sehun drifted back to sleep. Everyone sighed in relief. “Scary kid is scary.” Chanyeol blinked.

 

Suddenly, the door burst open as a teacher walked in. “You all can go back home now.” He eyed everyone before leaving. “Tch, getting detention already, even though it's the first day of school.” The teacher muttered, shaking his head in disapproval. Everyone packed their bags and was about the leave the classroom. “What about Sehun?” D.O blinked innocently.

 

Kai glanced back at Sehun and smirked. “Leave him be. You know, he will chop off your head if you wake him up!” D.O widened his already huge eyes. The 5 guys exited the school building, oblivious as ever. *Why do I feel like I forgot something?* Chanyeol blinked. *NAH!*

 

You were still in the toilet. You felt better staying in the toilet then in the classroom full with idiots. You look at your watch. *It's time.* You headed back to the detention room and froze when you realized everyone left. But then you see a figure sleeping. *What the hell? He is still sleeping?* You quickly packed your bag and run towards the door but stopped. You glanced back at the sleeping figure and sighed. *I'm too nice.*

 

You poked Sehun's arm and puffed your cheeks. “Yo, dude, wake up!” He didn't bug. You raised your eyebrows. “WAKE UP!” You shouted in his ears. His head suddenly shot up, startling you to death. *What the hell is wrong with this dude?!* You were about to walk away until Sehun grabbed your wrist. *What the-* In a swift moment, you were pinned down on the floor. “I thought I warned everyone...” Sehun whispered. “...that the next person who woke me up, will get their head chopped off.” You gulped.

 

“GET OFF ME YOU BASTARD!” You were about to punch him but he grab your arm and smirked. *. He is those kind of people that wake up in a really bad mood. Where is Chanyeol when I need him?!* You bit your lip nervously. *Am I going to get ?!*


OH MY GOD YOU GUYS! Finally. I'm FINALLY satisfied. This chapter isn't as bad as the others, right? RIGHT? :D I hoped you enjoyed it my dear readers. ;D Sorry for any mistakes. I'm seriously lazy to read it all over again. Don't forget to comment~ =u=


Two puzzles solved.