Mimi & Baekhyun's Relationship

Honey & Clover

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kyG5tTZ1iE&ob=av2e


I'M SO FURIOUS YEAH~

 

Just testing that out. That sentence first perfectly with the song. Probably because curious and furious are almost exactly the same word, except 1 letter is different. Okay what am I blabbering about?

 

I am furious though. Why would Chanyeol suddenly say my is big? Is he calling me fat? Well, I did gain some weight but still he didn't have to point it out. Why would he even stare at my ? Oh right, 'cause he's a .

 

I shook my head in disapproval. “Yah, I said sorry 3284738482 gazillion times now! Just forgive me already!” He whines, tugging on my shirt.

 

“Stop it.”

 

“FORGIVE ME FIRST!” He shouted, still tugging on my shirt.

 

“YAH! STOP!”

 

“Forgive me and I'll pay for our snacks for the rest of the month?” He offered.

 

“Fine.” Anything for him to stop tugging on my shirt.

 

We walk a few meters further and I finally can see the ice cream stand right beside the park. The park is almost never crowded, that's why Chanyeol and I picked it as our hang out place. The ahjussi who owns the stand knows we go to the park often, so he hangs out there specially for us.

 

“Yeol!” A voice shouted. I froze on my spot. It's that voice. Chanyeol spun around while I just stay frozen on my spot with a blank face. “Bacon~” Chanyeol open up his arm so Baekhyun could run towards him and give him a long, tight hug.

 

In the end, Baekhyun never did it and just walk normally towards him. “You look like an idiot.” He snickered.

 

“YAH! Is this like teasing Chanyeol day or something?” He flails his arms.

 

I ignored the both of them and starts walking towards the ice cream stand. The ahjussi saw me coming and directly know which ice cream to make. No other then oreo ice cream! He handed me the ice cream and I pointed at Chanyeol, signaling that he is paying. The ahjussi nodded.

 

I look at Chanyeol as he is chatting with Baekhyun. I hate Baekhyun. I have every right to hate him and he knows very well why I hate him. But why does he still hangs out with me and Chanyeol? Pabo.


Baekhyun’s POV

 

As I listen to Chanyeol, I couldn’t help but to get distracted by Mimi. She was sitting down on a swing, her ice cream. She always have this poker face no matter what. She hates me, I know that very well. But still, I will not give up. I want to be friends with her, just like the old times.

 

“YAH! BYUN BAEKHYUN!” Chanyeol shouted in my ears. “What? Yes?” I blink at him. “You weren’t listening to me!” He frowned. I sighed deeply. “Sorry, I’ll pay for the ice cream as an apology!”

 

Chanyeol brighten up and directly run towards the ice cream stand. I shook my head as the corner of my lips goes upwards. It’s so easy to cheer that guy up.

 

“One Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday-Friday-Saturday-Sunday sunday for me please!” He ordered.

 

I widened my eyes. “You sure you can finish that?” He nodded rapidly. “If you say so……one chocolate mint for me please!” The ahjussi nodded and gives us both our ice creams.

 

“He is paying~” Chanyeol pointed at me and went away to sit at the swing next to Mimi. I watch as Mimi punch Chanyeol's arm and slightly pouted. Our friendship would've been great. I was so close to having that kind of relationship with her. SO CLOSE. But then that one accident happened...

 

“In the end, everything will be okay.” The ahjussi suddenly spoke. I slowly face him as he tenderly smile at me. I payed for the ice cream and nodded. After saying 'thank you', I quietly walk towards Chanyeol and Mimi.

 

When Mimi realize I was walking towards them, she directly turned quiet. I sighed, but put up a smile anyway.

 

“I THINK I GOT A BRAIN FREEZE!” Chanyeol panicked. Mimi rolled her eyes as I chuckle.

 

Mimi insert a small piece of the ice cream cone in and stood up. “Guess you guys can go now.” She quietly mumbled.

 

Chanyeol raised his eyebrow. “Go? To where?”

 

Mimi and I had eye contact for at least 1 second, which kind of shocked me a little. “Baekhyun's birthday party.” With that, she walk right pass me.

 

She remember...


Mimi's POV

 

I grumpily walk back to the direction of my house. Stupid Baekhyun. Pabo Baekhyun. Annoying Baekhyun. I blew my bangs away. Second time today.

 

“WHY AM I SO NICE?!” I shouted in rage. Good thing no one is around.

 

Suddenly, I hear footsteps behind me. I gradually fastened my speed. Still hear the footsteps. this. I guess I have to do this the hard way then. I quickly spun around and punch the person on the face.

 

“FLUFF!” The person shouted, covering his face and whinching in pain. What a minute...fluff...I know that word.

 

“C-Chanyeol?” Chanyeol slowly face me with a purple eye.

“Woops?” Was the only thing that escaped out of my mouth.

 

“WAAAH! MIMI! YOU'RE SO MEAN!” Chanyeol cried. Oh boy, here it goes again.

 

“Sorry. You should've just shouted my name or something. Instead of just following me around.” I shrugged.

 

“I wanted to surprise you!” He reasoned out.

 

“You know I hate surprises.” I give him a disapproving look.

 

“OUCH! IT HURTS!” He exaggerates. I rolled my eyes.

 

“Sheesh, it's just a purple eye. You're not going to die okay.” I start walking away.

 

“OUCHIE OUCHIE OUCHIE!”

 

“Shut up.”

 

“NOT BEFORE YOU KISS IT!”

 

“In your dreams.”

 

“Yes, every night.” He replied in a seducing voice which I don't find seducing at all.

 

“.”

 

“Only for you~” He wink with his purple eye. “OUCHIE!” I slightly chuckled as his silliness. “Silly.”

 

You're such an idiot.


Author's Note

 

Oh god, sorry for the super late update. I've been busy with school this whole week. T^T This was supposed to be posted on Baekhyun's birthday. Sorry you guys. I'm so sad omfg. ._. Because my end exams are almost coming, we have lots of test coming too. Gah, school, WHY YOU RUIN MY LIFE?! Anyway enjoy this boring and short chapter. ;~; Sorry, again. I feel so bad right now omfg. I will do better in the future! FIGHTING~ Sorry for any mistakes and don't forget to comment. OuO