☆VIPistheHottest☆ In Your Loving Arms

EXO ONESHOT Request Shop (BATCH TWO BUSY NOT ACCEPTING REQUEST)

“Oppa, you’re going to train at SM Ent.?”

“Yeah, I’ll be leaving next week. Be good dongsaeng, I’ll try to e-mail you if I can.”

“Take care oppa... I love you…”

“I love…”

*RING* *RING*

“LEE HAEMI! WAKE UP OR YOU’LL BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!!” Your alarm sounded making you wake up from your sweet slumber.

You had that dream again for the nth time when your long time love Kin Joonmyeon left to train to be an idol. You had regret that you never told him how you feel so that regret had always came in your dreams but every time that Joonmyeon would respond back in your dream it would always be cut off by the ring of your alarm or other things.

It pissed you off.

Cursing the cut dream once again, you stood up from your bed and hit your alarm to turn if off. “Ne, I’m up, I’m up.”

Feeling annoyed your turn to your side table and look at the photo that was placed on it, you took it and smiled, touching it. “Good Morning oppa, I hope you had a beautiful sleep, take care.” You said to the photo of Joonmyeon, giving it a kiss.

Kim Joonmyeon also known as Suho of EXO was your long time crush and before he had train at SM the both of you were close with each other. He treated you as his little sister because he doesn’t have one. He was nice and caring towards you, at first you like him as a big brother but as the time passes your feeling grew and you started to have a crush on him.

You were afraid to tell him your true feeling because he might not accept it, but when the day came that he told you he will be training it made you regret that you didn’t tell him. It been many years that he left to be an idol, he is now the leader of the most famous boy group of today, EXO and was known as Suho.

Ever since they debut you have gave all your support to him and buy almost every album and merchandise they have, hoping that someday when he will see each other again he will appreciate your effort of supporting him. But sometimes you also think that Joonmyeon will always see you as his little sister and nothing else more even despite you have grown into a fine lady.

Boys in your school were falling head over heels with you but you ignore them because the only person you wanted was Joonmyeon and nothing more. You still have your hopes that you will be able to tell him your true feelings to him and your preparing for that day.

 

 

“See you on Monday Haemi-ssi” Your classmate said and you wave at her and headed your way back to your unit.

You already had your own unit in Seoul that your parents had gave you when you started attending University. It was just near your school and the unit was pretty comfortable for you.

 

While walking towards the building of your condo unit, you heard some call you. You turn to look who it was and you saw a guy wearing a leather jacket, sunglasses and a cap. You recognize that his hair was blonde because it was showing from the cap. It just made you wonder who the guy was because you never knew anyone who has 

blonde hair.

He approached you smiling making you step a back a little. “Ummm… Do I know you?” you asked out of curiosity as you look at the guy in front of you.

“Awww… I can’t believe my dongsaeng couldn’t recognize me.” The guy said as he removes his sunglasses.

Your eyes widen and you gasp immediately covering your mouth to prevent yourself from screaming for joy. You have recognize the guy and with no further questions asked you jump for joy hugging him tight.

“Omo! Joonmyeon oppa!!” you cried. He laughed and hug you back.

Feeling him close for such a long time, you just realize you were still in the streets and you’re afraid that people might spot him in public, So you drag him inside the building where your condo unit was located.

You were just so happy to see him that you already locked your arms with his as the both of you rode the elevator.

Upon arriving at your condo unit, Joonmyeon immediatley looked around and was really amazed from what he saw. “Just make yourself at home oppa.” you said as you made your way towards the kitchen to prepare skme snacks for him.

It didn't took long that you were done preparing the sandwich for him just the way he liked it to be done. To your surprise, he was just behind you all the time time. You felt your body stiffen knowing about his presence that you almost drop the plate you were holding. Luckily he manage to take it from you before it happened.

“Is this sandwich for me?” he asked and you nodded at him widely.

The both of you returned to the living room where he ate his sandwich. He gave you praises because you still know how to prepare the sandwich he liked the most. It made you proud.

After finishing his sandwic, he seated back at the sofa, placing his arms at the back of his head. He was satisfied and you sensed it.

You on the other hand was awkwardly sitting just a few inches away from him. He patted the space next to him and you sat next to him. It made your heart raise.

“Nice place you got here Haemi-yah, I’m really sure that I will have a comfy sleep here tonight.” He casually said.

It took you by surprise from his words that your eyes widen as you look at him. There were no expression that he was kidding when he said those words. It just made you wonder why would he spent the night in your unit when he can actually stay in his house. After all he just got a break from work to spend time with his family.

“Oppa are you serious?” you asked.

“Do I look like I’m joking?” he asked you back and you shook your head.

He stretched his arms and placed the other at your back pulling you close to him. You started to feel your cheeks getting warm from his actions and your heart was already pounding in your chest that it made you nervous.

“I miss you so much Haemi, you grew up to such a lovely lady, but....” he started to chuckle as he brushes your hair with his fingers. “From what I’ve heard, you still act like a baby.”

“Mwoya!?” your eyes widen in shock as you pulls yourself away from him. “Who told you that? I’m already living by myself but I’m still considered as a baby?” you complained a bit offended by what he said.

You turn your back at him, crossing your arms over your chest and pouted. Joonmyeon thinks you look adorable when you sulk which made him giggle a bit. He placed his hand on your shoulder but you shoved it off. It still didn’t stop him from hugging you and rested his chin on your shoulder.

“Awww.... don’t be mad Haemi-yah. It’s been a long time we haven’t seen each other and you are just going to be mad at me?”

You turn to him to defend yourself. “But oppa-” but before you could continue speaking he already locked his lips to yours surprising you. But it never came to your mind to pull away from his kiss but instead you let yourself melt in his arms. One of the moments that you have been dreaming of and you never thought it would be possible.

He released you and immediately noticed that your face was red all over  and you were already hiding it from him. But he lifted your chin and smiled at you.

“Well I guess I have proven them wrong, my Haemi is not a baby after all.” he said touching you pink lips.

“Ya! Oppa! W-why did y-you do that?” you asked.

“Because I love you.” he said directly.

You really don’t know what to react. You wanted to smack yourself to wake up trying to check if it was just a dream or is it really reality. It was just too good to be true that after all these years, Joonmyeon finally had given you the love that you have always desired.

“Haemi? Are you okay? Did I say it too sudden?” He asked a bit worried as he looks at you.

A tear escaped from your eyes that added his worry. But you laughed as you turn to him and smiled even there were still tears in your eyes.

“Oppa, I’m fine, I really am. I just can’t believe that you said that. You really don’t know that I always wanted to hear that from you ever since before you wanted to train as an idol.” You explained.

He smiled cupping your cheeks as he wipes your tears away. “Silly girl, I’m sorry if I didn’t tell you sooner, I was just afraid to tell you how I feel. But I swear Haemi, when I started training you were my inspiration and even the hardest time I always think of you and you were my strength. Because of my love for you, I made it to one of my dreams and this time I want to fulfill my other dream.” He paused. “Lee Haemi, will you be my girlfriend?”

You gasp in surprise, covering your mouth with your hands and felt tears started to well again in your eyes. You immediately wrap your arms around his neck pulling him to a tight hug. “Yes! Joonmyeon oppa! I will be your girlfriend, I love you too.” You cried.

Joonmyeon let out a laugh as he hugged you back caressing your hair. “Not oppa anymore, Jagiya.”

You look at him and giggled. “Ne, Jagiya.” You said and he gave you a peck on your lips.

 

It had been almost two days to see a guy sleeping next beside you. He was so cute when he sleeps and a light snore added his cuteness. Looking at his blonde hair made you realize he had become more y on those. He had decided to spent his off with you and you really appreciated it since he will be spending his birthday with you, which is today.

The man of your dreams had finally come and you knew that he will be yours forever.

You slowly headed your way out of the bedroom to prepare some breakfast for the both of you. After few minutes you felt him wrap his arms around your body while you prepare some breakfast. He planted kisses in your neck and you had to tilt your head a bit to give him more access.

“Good morning jagiya.” He said.

“Good morning too jagiya.” You responded smiling how the word 'jagiya' comes out in his mouth so softly.

After that you were done cooking breakfast the both of you ate and Joonmyeon told you that there is something that he will show to you. So being an excited girlfriend, you prepared yourself making sure you were pretty.

You didn’t expect that he will be bringing you to their dorm to meet s and you you were really honored to meet the people he’s been living with for many years. It also made you ahppy because he had proudly introduced you to s as his girlfriend.

“Hyung, so this is Haemi that you keep telling us.” Baekhyun said.

“She’s really pretty.” Lay added.

Everyone agreed with what Lay had said and it somehow made you blushed. The whole day you spent time with Joonmyeon and EXO but not even bother to greet Joonmyeon a happy birthday. 

After saying farewell to the members you noticed that your boyfriend’s mood had change. He was not smiling anymore and just walk lazily with you as the both of you headed towards the car.

“Jagiya? Gwaenchanha?” you innocently asked.

“Ani jagiya, I’m fine.” he weakly answered.

“Are you sure? You look so sad?” you cupped his cheeks acting so innocent towards him. “Kaja! It’s my turn to show you something.” you said holding his hand, intertwining your fingers with his as you run towards the car dragging him.

“Where are we going Jagiya?” he cofusingly asked.

“Just come along and you’ll find it out soon.” you smirked.

The both of you headed back to your condo unit. You just let him relax in your room while you were busy doing your business. It was a good thing that he never bothered to ask you what was going on and just let himself lie on your bed.

A few minutes after he was just shock when all the lights were turned off. He called your name but he didn’t here any respomse from you making him worried if something had happened to you. 

All of a sudden the bedroom door swung open and he saw light coming in, candle lights to be specific. You were caring a cake with you as you entered the room while singing a happy birthday song. 

“Saengil chukha habnida..... Sarangahaneun Joonmyeon-ssi, Saengil chukha habnida.” you approached him making him blow on the candles. 

“I-I thought you frogotten Haemi?” he said.

“I will never forget your birthday oppa, even without you here I always celebrate it.” you said which brought smile to his face.

He took the cake from you placing the cake at the side. He cupped your cheeks resting his forehead to yours and looks at you in the eyes. “The best gift I ever receive is having you as my girlfriend. I love you so much Lee Haemi.” he said giving you a kiss on your forehead then the tip of your nose and finally your lips.

“I love you too Kim Joonmyeon.” you said breaking the kiss for a few seconds just to respond.

You wrap your arms around his neck returning the kiss. You closed your eyes as the both exchange kisses. Feeling that you were the only person in the world that no one can seperate the both of you.

 In his loving arms you have found your safe place and you know that he will always keep you safe and protected no matter what.

 


Annyeong VIPistheHottest

I’m really sorry for not updating soon.

I hope you’ll love the story

Please don’t forget to leave a feedback.

생일축하합니다 김준면 (Happy Birthday Kim Joonmyeon)

김사합니다 (Thank you)