☆ foxykitty ☆ My One and Only

EXO ONESHOT Request Shop (BATCH TWO BUSY NOT ACCEPTING REQUEST)

He was the second tallest in their group but sometimes he can also be the clumsiest of the twelve of them. But even he is like that he is really good in rapping, playing the guitar and the drums.

You have always admire him even before he debuted as a member of one of the famous boy group of today, EXO. Thought it was the hardest part of your relationship being away from him, you tried your best to endure it for the sake that he can fulfill his dreams.

Park Chanyeol, your best friend and your longtime boyfriend. The both of you had a lot in common, you both like to play the guitar and write music, you both also like animals but due to his allergy he can’t touch furry animals anymore. Now, you were not sure if you still like the same things because Chanyeol had grown to be a fascinating man for the past years, from his trainee years until now as the main rapper of EXO-K.

He was still the jolly and funny Chanyeol you knew but he was not the skinny boy he was before. Before he was just a few inches taller to you, but now your height difference are very far. You were tall for a girl with a height of 172cm but Chanyeol on the other had was 185cm and that’s a big difference.

While Chanyeol is an idol, you on the other had spent your time teaching children how to play musical instrument specifically piano and guitar, it was just actually a part time job for you to kill some time while you look for a work.

“Eomma, I’m leaving now. I’ll see you later.” You said to your mom before you headed out of the house bringing with you your guitar.

You were on your way to the bus stop going to the house of your student for another guitar lesson. You were walking at the side of the street passing by a black car that was parked when it suddenly honked making you jerk in surprise and it actually pissed you off. You stopped on your feet and looked at the car glaring at it when all of a sudden the window in the driver seat slowly opened revealing a guy wearing sunglasses asking if you want a ride.

His deep voice was very very familiar to you and you could never be wrong whose voice it belong to. The guy then lowered his sunglasses slightly letting you see his eyes and your eyes widen in surprise making smile widely as your heart started to beat fast. You heard a click on the door and you knew exactly that the driver had unlock it. Without questions asked you rush inside the car, seated at the passenger seat and the guy immediately locked the doors. He took your guitar and placed it at the back seat and he closed all the windows securing that no one can see you inside the car.

“CHANYEOL!” you cried throwing yourself to him hugging him tight.

He didn’t hesitate to hug you back burying his nose on your hair smelling your scent that he missed a lot as his let his fingers ran in your silky hair. “I miss you Heejin, it’s great I found you.” He said his voice was a trembling.

You pulled a little away from him noticing that he had already removed his sunglasses and his eyes were a bit teary. You smiled at him, caressing his face looking at his features that you missed the most. He held your hand and planted a kiss on it making you blush. You really missed the sweet Chanyeol he is that he only shows it to you and to you only, he was different compared to his jolly self he shows in the public, even in the MV of ‘You Don’t Know Love’ by K. Will, he was still not the Chanyeol you know.

While the both of you enjoy the moment together inside the car, all of a sudden your phone rang surprising the both of you. It was Mrs. Shin, the mother of your student Minhyuk which you are going to have a private lesson today.

Chanyeol who somehow overheard a little of your conversation with Mrs. Shin looks at you confusingly. After your short conversation with Mrs. Shin you turn your attention back to your boyfriend who was quietly sitting on the driver seat.

“Yeollie, can you take me to my destination?” You politely asked, but he didn’t respond and just looked away from you pouting. That’s when you realize that he was sulking after hearing that you have an appointment with someone else. You find him adorable every time he pouts like a little kid, so you held his chin and let his face meet yours.

“Chanyeol, my Snooky bear, are you mad at me?” you innocently asked as you try to hold on to your laugh as you look at him while he tries to avoid eye contact with you.

Giving up, you let out a sigh and remove your hand on his chin. “Okay, I don’t think you will take me to Mrs. Shin’s house, so I’ll just take the bus then. I’ll see you later.” You said fixing your things. You were about to reach for your guitar when he suddenly grab your arm stopping you.

“Wait! I never told you to leave.” he said, his tone was a bit cold. “Sit!” he demanded and you obliged. “What is the address of this Mrs. Shin you are talking about?” he asked as he starts the engine of the car.

You smirked to him and told him the address which he drove you there.

 

He asked for an off from his manager for a couple of days just to spend time with you but he never expect that you would choose your appointment over him. Though it was against his own will he still took you to your destination which you really appreciated.

Upon arriving at Mrs. Shin’s house, you bring Chanyeol with you inside the house introducing him to the lady. He was a bit hesitant at first but due to your consistent insisting he just went along with you. Both of you entered the house and Mrs. Shin offered you a seat in the living while she headed to Minhyuk’s room to call him.

“So how long have you been teaching this kid?” he asked resting his head on his arms as he leans to the sofa.

“Umm... Well I’ve been teaching Minhyuk for almost three months now. Just once a week.” you answered.

He nodded and held your hand letting his fingers intertwine with yours. He let out a sigh of disappointment and told you that this is not he had in mind today. You told him that the lesson won’t take too long and you will be his after everything is done. 

“OH WOW! Heejin noona, is he really Park Chanyeol of EXO?” a boy cried making you and Chanyeol turn to look at Minhyuk.

You smiled at Minhyuk and introduced him to Chanyeol. To Chanyeol’s surprise, Minhyuk was actually his fan and he was his inspiration when he plays the guitar. Chanyeol smiled after knowing it and as a return he volunteered to teach Minhyuk for the day.

Instead of 2 hours of guitar lessons it turn out 4 hours instead because not only Minhyuk enjoys being Chanyeol’s student also Chanyeol enjoys teaching the little boy that he didn’t realize the time had passed. You who sees the two boys enjoying told Mrs. Shin that the exceeding time spent was just free and an early gift for Minhyuk’s birthday.

After the guitar lesson, Mrs. Shin took a picture of you and Chanyeol along with Minhyuk using her polaroid camera. Once the picture was developed, Chanyeol signed the picture as a proof that he visited Minhyuk and the little boy couldn’t thank him enough for making his little request come true.

 

Both of you left Mrs. Shin’s house and went to some place which you really don’t know where Chanyeol was taking you.

“Finally, I can have you all to myself Snooky Bear.” he said with a smirk on his face as he drives the car.

“Mwo? Where are we exactly going Snooky Bear?” you asked but he just smiled at you and continues to focus on the road.

The both of you arrive at a house that was located far away from the Seoul and you wonder what Chanyeol had in mind. But whatever it would be you will still love it as long it would be spending time with him.

He led you on side the house placing your things at the side and the both of you examine the whole house. The place was just enough for the both of you, there was a living room, a dining area, a kitchen, a pool at the back and two bedrooms upstairs with bathroom and toilet in each room. It was pretty cozy most especially the weather was a bit cold at the moment.

“What are we doing here Chanyeol?” you asked.

“Of course to have quality time together Snooky Bear, it’s been a long time we haven’t done this due to my idol life. So I have decided to take you here.” he explained in a playful tone then giving you a wink while he snakes his arms around your waist and rested his forehead to yours.

Knowing Chanyeol, when he says quality time and being alone with him in a place means you won’t be sleeping long tonight. But you love the idea he had but your problem is you don’t have any clothes with you and your family doesn’t know you were out of town. Your problem was instantly solved when Chanyeol told you that he already informed your family and he had brought some clothes for you in case you wanted to change.

Savoring the moment with him, you wrap your arms around his neck as the both of you sway in the melody of the song that he played on the stereo. This is all you wanted, being alone with him and only him.

As the moment passed your bodies become closer to each other and your head was already resting on his well-built chest letting you hear his calm heartbeat.

“Heejin?”

“Hmmm?” 

“I love you.” 

You raised your head letting your eyes meet his and gave him a smile. “I love you too Chanyeol.” you replied.

Silence fell between the both of you and before you knew it both of you were already kissing each other passionately just feeling each other not caring about the world. Without breaking the kiss, his hands traveled down your back until he reached the back of your thigh lifting you up bridal style and taking you upstairs to one of the rooms.

He gently laid you in bed and you already knew what will be happening next. You missed him a lot and after such a long time the both of you will be united once more.

“If only I hold the time Heejin, I want us to be like this. I really don’t like being away from you.” he said sincerity was evident in his eyes.

“Chanyeol, you just don’t know how I also wanted to be in your arms, always, holding you close, feeling our hearts beat as one, feeling your lips to mine and hearing your voice all the time.” you said as you caress his face.

It was a long night for the both of you but it was a beautiful night full of love. A night that will always be printed in your lives forever.

 

You were awaken in the morning and found an empty space beside you. The bed cover was the only that covered your body and fear came to you. You called out his name hoping that he would respond since he was nowhere in sight but you didn’t receive any. Tears started to well in your eyes as you hug your knees.

“How can he disappear at a day like this?” you said as you start to sob.

All of a sudden the bedroom door swung open revealing a jolly Chanyeol with a food tray with him. He widely smiled at you greeting you a good morning and that’s when he realize you were already crying. He approach you placing the food tray at the side and seated on the bed next to you. It took him by surprise when you pulled him close and buried your face on the crook of his neck.

“Did you had a bad dream Snooky bear?” he asked as his fingers plays with the strands of your hair.

“I-I thought you had left, I got scared Chanyeol.” you said.

He let out a laugh and slightly released himself from your embrace and gave you a peck in the lips then wipe your tears. “Why would I even do that Heejin? Didn’t I told you yesterday I have a few days off and I already decided to spend those days with you, most especially today because it’s our anniversary.” he said giving you a kiss on the forehead.

You embrace him again smelling his scent that you love the most. The both of you hugged each other for a few minutes before you had breakfast in bed that he work hard to prepare which was actually very delicious.

 

For the whole day, you and Chanyeol spent things almost together, watching movies, playing the guitar and writing songs like you always do before. You even took a swim in the pool just like little kids and enjoying each other company. 

Night time falls, Chanyeol had prepared a dinner for the both of you. A special dinner for a special girl of his life on a special day for the both of you. He prepared everything and served you like a princess. When it was time for dessert he took out the cake and gave a slice for each of you. 

It was the most romantic day you had ever experience in your whole life and it became more romantic when he lead you to the pool area making you gasp in surprise. You don’t really know how he did it but the place had small candles that light up the place with rose petals on the ground. You were amazed that when you turn to Chanyeol he had already kneeled in front of you taking a small box from his pocket.

“Kim Heejin, this morning you cried because you said you got scared thinking I left you once again. It also made me realize that even I felt scared if you are going to be away from me, but we can’t prevent that after a few days I would have to leave you once more to be an idol. So I’m taking this opportunity to say this to you Heejin.” he paused and you felt your heart beat fast as you wait for him to continue.

“I never met someone who is as loving and beautiful as you Heejin. I have thought of this for a long time now and I have made up my mind to finally do it.” he paused once more and cleared his throat.

“Kim Heejin, will you spend your whole lifetime with me and build a family with me?” he asked as he reveals a diamond ring to you making your eyes widen in shock.

Without further questions asked, tears fell from your eyes and embrace Chanyeol answering his question. “Oh Yes Park Chanyeol! I will spend my whole lifetime with you. Let’s build our family.” you said.

He placed the ring in your finger and cupped your cheeks crashing his lips to yours. You can feel the love and happiness as he passionately kissed you. He released you from his kiss and rested his forehead to yours smiling.

He lifted you up carrying you towards inside directly to your room. He trailed kisses to your body and knowing it is going to be another long night.

 


Annyeong foxykitty!
Your story is done sorry for not updating soon.
Please don’t forget to leave a feedback and upvote if you like the story

Thank you ^^

Poster credit to: Winter Snow Angel Graphic Shop