☆inginfinite☆ I think I Love You Pabo

EXO ONESHOT Request Shop (BATCH TWO BUSY NOT ACCEPTING REQUEST)

“Soojin, look here he comes.” your friend Minyeong as pointing to you your long time crush Sehun. You blush very hard seeing Sehun walking towards your direction and your friend Minyeong was already bugging you to say hi to Sehun pushing you making you trip.

“Sehun, there she is, try saying hi.” Chanyeol said as he and Sehun walks towards you but Sehun shook his head and tries to hide his blush. It was then that Sehun saw you trip making him help you to stand up.

Both of you blush hard by looking at each other and just let go of each other not saying a word to each other because you and Sehun were just too shy. But your friends Minyeong and Chanyeol became your voices. They planned that you and Sehun will go out on Sunday to the amusement park which you and Sehun just go with their decision.

You were happy that after a long time you will finally go on a date with Sehun and you wanted to know him better.


 

Sunday came, you and Sehun along with Chanyeol and Minyeong met at the amusement park. You and Sehun went together but you felt awkward with each other, doesn’t even know what to talk about. It was like a topic you two choose just ended so quickly and you can’t think of anymore topic.

But Sehun treated you nicely even he seldom talks to you and you can feel that he loves you like the way you love him. The both of you started dating and always go together even at lunch time, sometimes Minyeong would join you lunch and she and Sehun would talk a lot.

They both like bubble tea and dancing, making you feel a bit left alone. Chanyeol was not around after you and Sehun started dating and no one knows the reason behind why was he absent.

A few days passed, Minyeong approached you a little bit guilty making you wonder if something had happened. She took her seat next to yours and let out a sigh.

“Soojin-ah, I have something to tell you but I hope you won’t be angry towards me.” she said holding your hands

“I won’t be angry Minyeong-ah, what is it?” you asked smiling at her.


 

Minyeong’s eyes couldn’t look straight to you and you felt her hands started to get damp without her noticing it while she tightens her grip to you. You smiled at her and told her to relax, Minyeong then told you that she had started to fall in love with Sehun which she really felt sorry. You gave her a light lap in the back that you understand that Sehun likes her too because you have noticed the closeness between them.

“Minyeong-ah, you don’t have to worry, I even see myself that Sehun and I are not meant for each other because we have no common, and I just wish you the best with your relationship with Sehun.” You smiled making your friend tear up.


 

“Ya! Park Chanyeol, what are you doing? Don’t you have any class?” Chanyeol’s sister said to him while pulling the covers out of Chanyeol’s.

“Noona, I’m not going to school, I’m not feeling well.” He replied taking the covers from his sister.

Yoora touched his fore head and felt that Chanyeol was burning with fever making her rush towards the medicine kit to get a medicine for Chanyeol. She let him drink the medicine to relieve his fever and tucking him before she left for work.

Chanyeol had a fever from being heartbroken after knowing that you and Sehun had started dating. He was just so stupid to let it happen because at the first place he was the one who really likes you, he was loud enough to say that you were pretty acting that he just wanted Sehun to realize you were pretty.

“Pabo Chanyeol, how can you be so stupid to let that happen?” he said to himself.


 

It has been a week since he had been absent for school, when he returned the first person he had seen was Sehun. He felt a bit pissed seeing his friend from afar but it was then he was surprised that Sehun was with Minyeong walking fingers intertwining together.

“Hey! Chanyeol, what happened to you?” Sehun asked upon seeing Chanyeol only to be ignored by the other.

“W-why are you two? I-I t-though you were d-dating Soojin?”  He asked.

The two shook their head and Sehun gave Chanyeol a tap in the shoulder telling him that he had missed a lot when he was away. Sehun and Minyeong left Chanyeol hanging and confused as they went ahead of him to their class. After a few minutes you arrive at school making Chanyeols eyes widen upopn seeing you, you greeted him and he greeted you back pretending he was totally fine but deep inside, his heart was pounding hard in his chest just by looking at you.

During lunch time, you were seated alone at the corner table of the cafeteria alone, since Minyeong eats lunch with Sehun. You were playing with your food feeling a bit bored eating just by yourself when all of a sudden someone stood beside you asking if you can share a table with the person. You turn to the person and were surprise it was Chanyeol who was carrying a food tray.

“Ummm… Sure.” You said as you tried to force a smile at Chanyeol.

“Thank you.” Chanyeol said as he places his tray on the table and took the seat in front of you.

You were about to eat when Chanyeol started speaking saying that he feels sorry about you and Sehun but you just widely smiled at him telling that you are fine. Sehun was just a crush and that he will ever be to you, and you were happy that he and Minyoung are together, which made Chanyeol felt a bit awkward. You noticed he was a bit shy while he eats his lunch so you tried asking him.

“Ummm, Gwaenchanha? Don’t you have the appetite for the food?” you asked bending your head to the side trying to take a peek at his face.

Knowing you were looking at him Chanyeol started to blush and he lowers his head trying to hide his blush but you didn’t notice it. It was just then it took him by surprise when you touched him by the forehead feeling if he has any fever, you felt he was a bit warm but it was not like he has a fever.

Feeling you hand on his forehead, Chanyeol immediately grab you hand and the both of you look each other in the eyes,  making him blush even harder, he turn his head to the side and let go of your hand and avoided eye contact with you. His actions made you confused a bit, you blink your eyes for a few seconds then started to laugh at his funny actions which made Chanyeol turn to you.

“Hahaha, PABO! You are so funny Chanyeol.” You said as you try to sustain your laugh but you ended bursting in laughter.

Chanyeol’s heart melted seeing you so happy laughing and knowing that the person who made you laugh was him. You stopped laughing and smiled at him as the both of you continued to eat your lunch.

After that moment you noticed that Chanyeol would always join you at lunch, walks you to class and always brings you home. It was nice having him as a friend but it made you confused if everything he was doing to you has a reason, because for you his actions are not just for friends.

It made you decide to ask him just to clear your curiosity, it was lunch time where the both of you decided to have lunch at the roof top of the school building, and it was your idea at first to have a little picnic at the roof top and at the same time to talk to him privately.

 

“Wow! You brought a lot of food.” He exclaimed seeing the lunch box you had brought.

“Pabo! Of course, I know you eat a lot so I prepared a lot for the both of us, didn’t I told you lunch was on me?” you said giggling at him.

He scratches the back of his head and smiled widely at you revealing his white teeth made you stunned for a few seconds. You didn’t realize that he already took the large lunch box from you and held you by the hand as the both of you headed your way to the roof top. Just by looking his fingers intertwining to yourself made your cheeks warm and you felt you started to blush, so you lowered your head a bit to hide the light blush in your cheeks.

Arriving at the rooftop, Chanyeol spread a cloth and you prepared the food for your lunch. His eyes widen upon seeing the food and one by one tasted making his eyes glow in the tasty food.

“Daebak! This is just so delicious Soojin-ah, you really are great in cooking.” He praised and you thanked him.

It was then in the middle of your meal, you took a lot of courage to ask him, while he was eating happily you paused and let out a sigh turning at him.

“Yeollie-yah? I was just wondering, why are you so nice to me?” you asked making him choke on his food, he immediately grab his water bottle and drank the water on it to relieve him.

“Mwo? Well I-I just want to make friends with you as I notice you don’t have a lot of friends.” He answered not even looking at you.

“Ya! Pabo, I know there is a reason behind, you are nice to me Park Chanyeol, tell me what is it, because I’m having confused feelings right now, so please just tell me Yeollie.” You pleaded.

Chanyeol felt his heart pounding very hard from hearing you question and pleads, but he was a coward not telling his true feelings towards you. He just sits there thinking what he should say to you while you wait for his response. After a few moments, he finally decided that it was time to tell you how he really feels. He let out a sigh placing his food in the side and turns to you.

He took your food placing it in the side and held your hands. He looks at you straight in the eyes and you meet his gaze. Your heartbeats started to increase when he held your hands as you waited for him to speak.

“Soojin-ah, I’m sorry if I gave you confused feelings, I will tell you everything. I already liked you ever since I first lay my eyes on you, I wanted to approach you but I was a coward not to, every time Sehun and I passed by your locker I noticed that you only look at him and not to me and then I also knew that Sehun likes you, so it gave me an excuse to pretend that I praise you for Sehun to realize your beauty, but deep in my heart those words I had spoken are what how you are in my eyes.” He sighed. “I was just a coward for not telling you that how I feel and when I knew that you and Sehun started to date, I got depressed and ended getting sick, But I was a bit glad when I got back, Sehun was already with Minyeong giving me another chance to tell you my true feelings, but I was still a coward, because I still haven’t told you making you confused at the moment, I’m really sorry Soojin-ah” he said.

It left you speechless from hearing his explanation, but it made you feel so happy knowing that he has feelings towards you giving him a sweet smile.

“Soojin-ah, W-will you be my girlfriend?” he shyly asked.

You release your hands from his and covered your face trying to hide the tears that was starting well in your eyes making him panic seeing you cry. He tried to apologize telling you not to cry making you smile from his silliness.

You remove your hand from your face and raised your head to face him. “YA! PABO! I’m not crying because I didn’t like it, I’m just happy to know that you really do like me, Yeollie, I like you to Chanyeol and I hope you are not that stupid not to feel it.” You said.

Without warning he cupped your cheeks crashing his lips to your which took you by surprise. Your eyes widen but you didn’t pushed him nor let yourself release from him instead you just let yourself melt in his kiss and kissed him back. He released your from his kiss and you he smile at you.

“I love you Soojin, I promise I will never make you cry.” He said giving you another peck in your lips making you smile at him.

“I love you too Chanyeol, you just don’t know how much I’m happy to be with you.” You said hugging him and rested your head on his head feeling the moment being alone with him.

It was just then you remembered you still have lunch to eat making you and Chanyeol laugh at the drama you to have. He gave you your food and he too took his food and the bot of you happily ate lunch together.


Annyeong inginfinite your request is done.
Don't forget to leave a feedback
Upvotes are highly appreciated.
Have a nice day ^^

Poster credit to: