☆ buinjjang ☆ My Love Will Always Be Yours

EXO ONESHOT Request Shop (BATCH TWO BUSY NOT ACCEPTING REQUEST)

Zhang Yi Xing or people would call him Lay of EXO-M. You call him MCM boy or Purple boy because he likes those things. But what attracted you most about him is his talent of dancing and his cuteness without even putting an effort on it.

You knew EXO because of your friends’ spazzing over Korean groups and without even asking your permission they saved some videos in your tablet just for temporary storage. You were really not interested with those Korean groups before but you like their music but after you have watched the video of EXO in your tablet that’s when you started to appreciate them.

Your friend stored the first weekly idol guesting of EXO and due to curiosity you dared to watch it. It was actually funny and it gained your interest. While watching the show the first person who took your attention was the boy with blonde hair. You really don’t know what his name was but he attracted you with his innocent look. Watching the whole show you learned that his stage name was Lay, a Chinese just like yourself and he is sensitive in his neck which you think it was adorable most especially the way his lips pouted when he speaks Korean.

Starting that moment you became his fan, everything you think about was him. You never gave the other members your attention, it was just only Lay and only him. What surprise you most because he was really good at dancing and he was a total turn on to you when he smiles letting his dimple show.

 

You were hired by Nature Republic to be their photographer and it was also that time that their models where EXO. It has been your nature that whoever your clients you always treat them casually so that they would be comfortable during the shoot. That when Lay started to become close to you most especially when he knew that you were also Chinese and from Changsha, Hunan like him.

He personally approached you and asked for your number because he wanted to know you better. Of course, you who was always head over heels with him instantly gave him your number without any questions asked.

He was just then surprise that you were actually his longtime fan and he really appreciated it a lot. But after knowing him better, you never called him by his stage name because he wanted you to call him Yi Xing and another reason he approached you as Yi Xing and not as Lay.

 

While you were in the middle of reviewing the photos you had taken, your phone suddenly rang distracting you from your work. You were about to curse who would call you in the middle of your work but when you had seen the caller ID, a smile crept in your lips and immediately answered the phone call.

“Hello~ Are you doing something now?”

“Well actually I’m reviewing some of the photos I took.”

“Oh no, I guess I have disturbed you, I’ll just hang up then?”

“No! I mean, I’m really glad you called, I’m a bit exhausted already.”

“Do you want me to come over your place?”

Your eyes widen in shock hearing his words but before you could even respond he had ended his call leaving you hanging. You got confused if he really was coming to your place or not. You returned your attention back to your work and after a few minutes your doorbell rang.

Opening it, you were really surprise to see him standing in front of your door step smiling. He was wearing a hoodie and just a denim short pairing it with his sneakers. He was just simple but in your eyes he was really hot.

You let him in and he removed his hoodie placing it beside him as he sits on your sofa. It wasn’t your intention but your eyes immediately darted on his arm muscle because he was wearing a sleeveless top and he was really showing a lot of skin. You couldn’t help but blush so you looked away from him trying to hide your now redden cheeks.

You went to the kitchen and prepared some food for him but to your surprise you felt his arms snake around your waist as he trailed kisses on your neck making you shiver down to your spine.

“Yi Xing~”

“Hmmm…” he said in a humming tone as he continues to shower you with kisses.

You stopped what you were doing and turn to face him and wrap your arms on his neck as silence fell between the both of you. He let his fingers trace your face from your eyes until he reached your lips caressing it. He looks at you directly in the eyes and seductively bite his lips and you lost it. He was just too much for you to handle, you pushed your body close to him and your lips connected to each other.

He lifted you up letting your legs wrap round his waist and the both of you headed to your room to spend a wonderful night together.

 

Morning came and you were awaken by the sunlight that crept inside your room. You realize that Lay was beside you still sleeping soundly as his arms wraps around your body. You smiled remembering the night you spent together. You observe his features how he look so innocent in his sleep, you let your head rest on his chest and just listen to him soft breathing.

You then felt a kiss on the crown of your head making you lift your head to look at him. He was already awake and you greeted him a good morning which he greeted you back. You then realize it was already around eleven in the morning and you started to feel panic thinking he must have schedule for today.

“Yi Xing, I think you should head back to your dorm, you might have schedules today.” You said and was about to stood up from the bed but he stopped you.

“Relax babe, I wouldn’t be spending this long with you if we have some schedules today, Ju Xiao I have asked permission that I will be staying here for a while, which of course manager allowed me.” He said smiling at you and gave you a peck on your lips.

It really calmed you and feel really touched that he really asked permission just to be with you and thought to be with you during his free time.

 

Two weeks had passed, you were lying in your bed looking at the sheet of paper in your hand feeling a bit nervous upon reading the content. You really don’t know how to open it to Lay and think he might not like it. You already sent him a message to come over tonight so you can talk privately and talk about the issue you were in.

Night time came and you were preparing the table for your dinner with Lay when your doorbell rang. You immediately rush towards the door and opened it. He stood in front and immediately embrace you to a tight giving you a peck on your lips. To your surprise you had scented his cologne making you release yourself from his embrace and rushed towards the toilet to throw up.

Feeling worried he approached you and rubs your back. “Babe, are you okay?”

You pinch your nose to face him. “It’s your cologne, It’s too strong.” You said.

“Oh, I thought you love this babe? I’ll just take a shower then.” He said.

After he had freshen up and the cologne was totally removed from his body the both of you ate dinner together. He then asked you what the issue you wanted to tell him was. Without saying a word you handed him the paper you were reading a while ago and he read it. His eyes widen in surprise and almost choke on his food upon seeing the word positive.

“Babe? Is this true? But how did this happen?” he asked.

You nodded. “Yes Babe, remember the night when you wanted to feel me, I think that was the time we actually conceived. I just wanted to let you know that I will keep the baby and it is okay if you won’t take responsibility with it. I just can’t let your career be at risk.” You said lowering your head trying to hid the tears that was already forming at the side of your eyes.

Not looking at him you waited for his response but you didn’t receive any. You thought he would never support you and the baby but you were wrong. You suddenly felt his strong arms wraps around your body.

“Ju Xiao, please look at me.” He softly spoke and you look at him. “How can you say something silly that I won’t take responsibility? You really don’t know how happy I am that I’m actually going to be a daddy to the person I really love the most.” He said smiling at you.

“B-But, how about your career Yi Xing?” you asked.

“It won’t be easy but I won’t be facing it alone, we are going to face it together and we will raise our baby with all our love. I love you so much Ju Xiao always remember that” He said caressing you cheeks and he softly kissed you lips letting you feel that he really loves you.

 

The months passed, it was not really easy for you and Lay he sometimes would be out of the country for their promotion but he never forgets to call you. He had also arrange an agreement with his company that he will be living with you in your place rather in their dorm which was granted.

 

You were in the middle of watching a movie and felt a little thirsty. You felt a light pain in your stomach but it immediately disappeared thinking it was just a false contraction. You headed you way to the refrigerator when another pain hit you making you stop to your feet, you tried to deep breath as the pain subside. You drank a glass of water and headed back to the living room to continue the movie you were watching when all of a sudden you felt a gush of fluid ran down your thighs making you gasp.

You immediately knew that your labor is starting but Lay was still at his practice and he will be home a few more hours. You reached for your phone to call him but another contraction hit you and let out a scream due to the pain.

Your door suddenly swung open and you heard a voice shouted your name. “Ju Xiao!” it was none other but Lay. He had a sense that you were not okay so he excused himself for practice and returned home early. Seeing you already in pain he immediately carried you taking all the things needed and went straight to the hospital. It was good that his manager had taking him home, so he had taken you to the hospital.

You were already in the labor room and the contraction became intense and frequent that it was already exhausting you.

“Yi Xing, I can’t take it anymore. This is too painful.” You said beads of sweat were forming in your forehead and Lay had to wipe it as he tries his best to comfort you.

It had been 8 hours already since your labor started and the doctor made an internal examination to you. Not leaving by your side Lay watched the doctor do her examination and the doctor then informed the both of you that it was time for you to push.

The nurse led you to the delivery room along with Lay. He gave you a kiss on the forehead as he gives his full support to you. The doctor instructed you to push and you took a deep breath and gave it all you got. A tear escape your eye and a cry filled the whole room.

“Babe, you did it you, you gave us a boy.” Lay cheered giving you a kiss. You were still panting hard but you manage to give him a smile. He left you to cut the baby’s cord.

Once the baby was clean, the nurse gave it to Lay and he showed your baby to you. “He’s wonderful Ju Xiao.” He said.

“Yes he is wonderful, our baby, our Jiao Xing.” You said and Lay smiled at you loving the name you had chosen for your baby.

 

You let Jiao Xing sleep on his crib humming him a soft melody when you felt a pair of arms wrap around your body. You smiled and turn to face the person giving him a peck on his lips.

“Is he already asleep?” Lay asked.

“Yep, he is and I think it is also time for you to sleep mister.” You said as you lead him to the bed.

Both of you laid and made yourself comfortable, he let his arm went under your head letting you lie on it while you snuggle close to him feeling his warmth. It had been an exhausted day for the both of you, taking care of Jiao Xing was not an easy job to do but it was a wonderful job to do. You played with his fingers while his free hand brushed your hair making your eyes heavy from the touches he was making.

“Babe?” he called you.

“Yes babe?”

“Thank you” he said.

“Thank you for what Yi Xing?” you asked in confusion

“For everything, for loving me, for being there and for giving me such a wonderful son. I couldn’t ask for more having you both in my life and I’m really thankful for all of it.” He said as he held you by the chin letting your face meet his.

“I too is very thankful for having you Yi Xing remember that my love will always be yours.” You smiled caressing his face.

“I love you Ju Xiao.”

“I love you too Yi Xing.”

You both exchange kisses and embrace each other as you let yourself drift to dreamland. You never imagine you will have a wonderful life just by loving Yi Xing full heartedly, no doubts and no boundaries.


 

Hello buinjjang
Sorry for keep you waiting for too long but you request is here.
I really enjoyed it since it is Yi Xing.
I do hope you liked it. ^^
Just don’t forget to leave a feedback
and if you can also Upvote.

Thank you for requesting.

Poster credit to: Winter Snow Angel Graphic Shop