☆ awkwardloser ☆ So Lucky To Have You

EXO ONESHOT Request Shop (BATCH TWO BUSY NOT ACCEPTING REQUEST)

“Oh my gosh look at the people attending the party!” your cousin Hyojin exclaimed as the both of you entered the club.

It was actually not your intention to attend the club party of EXO but due to consistent insisting of your cousin and your aunt and uncle trusted you to be with her, made you attend the party.

Hyojin was already dragging you inside and you just let yourself be drag by her but it was actually pissing you off. You never liked club party and you never intend to like them. 

“Eonnie, I found my friends. They are already on the dance floor.” Hyojin said pointing at her friends.

“Go ahead and join them I’ll just be here at the table watching you.” you said.

“Are you not going to join us?” she asked, looking at you innocently with her doe eyes.

You shook your head and headed to one of the table leaving your cousin behind. Hyojin instantly sensed that you were really not in the mood to join the party, so she just went to her friends and started to have fun.

People were already filling the club while you were just at the side sitting and drinking the free beer that was served. The music was pumping making the whole room alive and everyone was enjoying it, well except for you. You were never interested with these Korean groups and you don’t even know who these EXO everyone keep talking about.

 Others say you have a boring life because you were not interested with the modern music because you prefer musicals that parties. You would exchange over this club party to a musical show that was much pleasing to your ears than the music in club that all you can hear was just beats and annoying melody.

Suddenly a guy stood next to you asking if he can join you on the table and you just told him to go ahead, he kind of looks familiar with you but maybe you just mistaken him from someone else so you just disregard that thought.

“Everyone is enjoying the party, why such a lovely lady like you just stay here at the side?” the guy asked.

“I’m not interested actually.” you directly answered.

He smirked as he takes a drink from his beer. “So if you are not interested, how come you are here?”

You rolled your eyes then drank your beer before answering. “I’m just here to baby sit my cousin, just preventing her to make such a fuss.”

“Well I guess I should keep you company. I’m Kris.” he said reaching for your hand to shake.

“Hyunsoo.” you replied giving your hand to him for a handshake and received a praise from Kris saying that your name fits you very well.

The whole party went well since you enjoy talking with Kris all night while you just let your cousin enjoy the party in her own way. It was around 2 in the morning and Kris excused himself to look for his friends leaving you. You also told him that you were also about to leave so after Kris had left your called Hyojin telling her that it was time to go home.

You also took her friends to their respective houses before you take Hyojin home and you too headed to your unit to rest. Even you were just sitting and talking the whole party it was still exhausting.

 

You didn’t realize that it was already around two in the afternoon and if it wasn’t for the noisy ring of your phone you wouldn’t have awaken up. You answered your phone and was greeted by a panic voice of your cousin Hyojin.

“EONNIE!! DID YOU KNOW WHO THE GUY YOU WERE WITH LAST NIGHT WAS?”  Hyojin asked almost in a screaming tone.

You rolled your eyes thinking that your cousin would disturb your slumber just by asking last night who was the guy with you. “Of course I know, he introduce himself to me, his name was Kris.”

“WHAT!? For Real? OMO eonnie, do you even know who Kris is?”

“What are you talking about Hyojin?” annoyance was already evident in your tone.

“The Kris you were with last night, was Kris of EXO. You are so lucky eonnie, I really envy you.” Hyojin squeals at the other line.

Your eyes widen in shock after hearing what your cousin had told you, you immediately searched the net to check if the Kris you knew was actually the Kris of EXO and you just can’t believe that it was true. Who would imagine that the celebrity of that party personally approached you and you were miss stupid for saying that you were not interested with the party they had organize for everyone. More than that you exchange numbers with him.

 

It has been a week since you and Kris met at the club party, after knowing he was actually a member of EXO without further delay you immediately asked him for confirmation and it was a good thing that he had not denied it that it was him.

You started to go out with him to know him better, he really has a great personality and that is what he also thinks of you. He never met a girl who has a strong and yet soft personality at the same time. You always speak out your mind if you don’t like the person and at the same time you are caring. To you Kris also has a great personality, he looks really tough but he can be funny at the same time in his own special way. What amazes you that he keeps his body healthy even without taking a lot of food, his secret vitamins, he has a lot of those and even introduce it to you.

As the months passed Kris had gain all the courage he have to confess his feeling towards you and you never think twice of accepting his feeling.

Kris was not difficult to love even in types of genre both of you were different but like what they say ‘opposite attracts’.

 

You were in the middle of looking for a nice gift for him at the mall when all of a sudden your phone rang and you smiled seeing his name flashing on your phone. You answered cheerfully trying to control your feels just by hearing his voice.

“Babe, are you busy tonight?” he asked.

“Of course not babe, I’m totally free tonight.”

“Great then, I’ll pick you up later at nine, look your best. I love you.”

“I love you too, take care”

Your call ended and the smile never left your lips while you stroll around the mall. It was you anniversary and when he said you should look your best, you immediately look for a nice dress for your date tonight with him. Also you never forgot your gift for him.

Night came it was almost nine in the evening and you were ready to go. You were in your room checking everything was okay when you heard the door of your unit open. It didn’t bother you because you knew that Kris was the only one that hold the extra key to your unit.

“Hyunsoo babe, I’m here, are you ready?” you heard his name echo.

You headed out of your room and walked towards him. “Ready when you’re ready babe.” You said.

Upon seeing you his eyes immediately locked on you, his jaw slightly drop like almost he was drooling how beautiful you are. You were wearing a royal blue one-shoulder y backless sequin short cocktail dress that fitted your body perfectly revealing your curves. It was the dress you brought a while ago and you were not mistaken that he really loved it. You let your hair fall freely curling it in the ends and applied a little make up and you paired your dress with your three inches stiletto making you so damn hot and y in his eyes.

Kris couldn’t believe that you had prepared this much for you anniversary date and it feels like he doesn’t want the both of you to leave your unit anymore. He got and felt he wanted you badly but he doesn’t want to ruin the dinner he had prepared and the look you had prepared for him.

He swallowed hard and nervously adjust his tie. “Wow babe, you’re so hot.” He complimented making you blush a little and thank him.

The both of you headed your way to the restaurant to have your special dinner. It took you by surprise that he really reserved a special room just for the both of you, well it was your anniversary.

“Do you like the place babe?”

“Not just like it babe, I love it. You did prepared a lot.”

“Of course, I want this to be perfect for the both of us.” He smiled at you making your heart flutter. You never expect that Kris would be this romantic most especially on your very first anniversary.

 

The dinner went well and the both of you enjoy the food the restaurant had prepared, it was one of the exquisite restaurant that you had ever been and Kris just pick the best. After the dinner the both you decided to stroll near Han River just the both of you not minding of people will see you. Though he is an idol he never hides his relationship with you, he was really proud having you as his boyfriend and the company also supports your relationship.

In the middle of strolling while your fingers intertwine with his, a guy passed by the both of you and suddenly said something nasty to you which made Kris a bit pissed off. He wanted to punch the guy but luckily you manage to stop him. Being an overprotective boyfriend, he took off his outer suit and let you wear it to hide your y back. It made you smile widely at him and you love it when he is protective towards you.

It was already around eleven in the evening and you already feel a bit tired, so Kris had decided to call it a night for the both of you even though he still wants to spend more time with you. He took you back to your unit making sure that you are safe.

“I think I should also heading my way home, babe.” He said as he headed to your door but somehow you stopped him by grabbing his arm.

“Wait! Kris why don’t you spend the night here, just for tonight. After all it’s our anniversary and you don’t have any schedule tomorrow. Please babe just for tonight.” You said showing him your puppy eyes begging him to stay.

Seeing your irresistible look he already know what you want to play and he liked it too. “Ummm… I don’t know babe, I really haven’t asked for manager’s permission.” He said but you can sense in his voice that he was teasing you.

“Awwww… Hmmmpf.” You whined letting go of his arm, turning your back at him pouting and crossing your arms over your chest.

You were really adorable which made Kris chuckled. He gave you a back hug and tries to give you a kiss in your neck but you shove him off acting that you were sulking. But it didn’t stop Kris from hugging you back and asking for your forgiveness.

“My Hyunsoo is sulking. Don’t be like that babe, Okay I’ll stay for the night if that is what you want.” He said giving you a kiss on the crown of your head but you still keep on pouting.

“Oh no! You can now leave or your manager will be angry at you.” You said.

But it just took you by surprise that he had lifted you bridal style in his arms carrying you all the way to your room. You keep moving telling him to put you down and luckily he really did put you down on the bed that is and he hovered above you.

“Wu Yi Fan ----- Hmmm…” before you could continue to say something he had already crashed his lips to your and that was it you just close your eyes letting yourself melt in his wonderful kiss and just have a wonderful night with him.

It was the loveliest experience you had in your life after being with him in a year the both of you had finally became one. He was really gentle to you and you really love how he does it. Yes there was lust in both your eyes but Love was more powerful and you can feel it in every kiss, every look and every touch he gives to you. You never regret that you had accepted his feeling towards you and it just gave you a great reward. Having him in your life was the most wonderful gift you have received and you will treasure him forever in your heart.

That love making was incredible and it made you breathless. As the both of you were already resting and cuddling close to each other in your bed. Your head was resting on his chest, his fingers played with the strands of your hair and you just feel each other’s warmth. He called your name making you raise your head a bit so you can look at him in the eyes.

“I love you babe.” He said

“I love you too babe and thank you.”

“Anything for you Hyunsoo and I’m so lucky to have you.”

For the last time tonight you both exchange kisses and wish each other good night and pleasant dreams.


 

Annyeong awkawardloser or Aidan
My big apologies for not updating soon
but here is your request
I just hope you like it
this is also my special thank you for the lovely posters you had made for me.
Thank you again
lots love ♥♥♥