Modelling

Rumour Has It, He's Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After walking around for more than fifteen minutes, Kai was tired. He was tired, hungry and annoyed. "How come everything is closed?!" Kai frowned and dropped down to the floor in annoyance. He sat on the pavement, followed by Minseok. Minseok chuckled at Kai's annoyance and wrapped his arm around the former's neck. A light pink flush painted Kai's cheeks and the warm, fuzzy feeling crept up inside him. The flush became stronger when his stomach rumbled, earning a chuckle from Minseok. "How about we go home and I make dinner for us? I'll make your favourite cold pasta and we can watch a movie...and cuddle" Minseok whispered the last word, earning a surprised look from Kai. He quickly swifted his eyes back to the floor and nodded. "Wow, I didn't know you were still shy" Minseok remarked and linked his fingers with Kai's, before helping him get up. Minseok dusted off the dirt from Kai's and his clothes before walking towards their house.

 

"About earlier...I'm sorry. I shouldn't have left you" Minseok apologised. Kai shook his head. "Don't be silly, Luhan was bleeding and knowing you, you'd help anyone in need" Kai pressed his fingers into Minseok's, to let the older know that his thought was geniune. Minseok smiled softly and chuckled. "When you told me that you were going to apply for the company's modelling contract..were you serious?" Minseok asked curiously. "Ofcourse", Kai did not think twice before answering. 'I can't trust him to behave around you..especially not after today' Kai thought with a serious look. "What are you doing daydreaming?" Minseok frowned jokingly and nudged Kai's shoulder. "I was showing you my serious facial expression, what do you think? Do you think they'll hire me? What about this?" Kai made a duck-face, earning a light punch on his shoulder. "Just stick to the serious face. People will run away if they see your duck face!" Minseok laughed, causing Kai to continue his duck face. They finally reached home and stuck her tongue out. Kai told Minseok to have a shower, while he proposed to quickly cut up the vegetables and boil the pasta.

 

Just when Minseok was about to head upstairs, he was greeted by a strong hug from Jiyoung and Taemin. "I missed you too guys" Minseok grinned. "But you missed me more" Jiyoung proposed. "No me more" Taemin protested. Kai frowned and pulled Minseok away from the two. "Actually its obvious who he missed, so will you please tell us why you are here at this time of the night?" he questioned. "Oooh look at you getting all annoyed!" Jiyoung noticed. "You see this, you left your c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter