How They Met

Rumour Has It, He's Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"If you're angry at me, don't hurt yourself... please" Minseok pleaded and Luhan understood that he could no longer meet Minseok's eyes, if he did, he would be leaving himself vulnerable to Minseok again. "Shut up." Luhan frowned and shut his eyes, his fingers still clasped Minseok's wrists. Minseok felt himself getting sicker at the sight of blood oozing out of Luhan's hand, he tilted his head to avoid looking at the latter's hand but he couldn't do it and within seconds, his knees felt weak. Luhan who could sense the sudden drop in Minseok's height, immediately opened his eyes to see a drowsy Minseok who had closed his eyes. "Xiumin! Wake up!! Xiumin, wake up!" Luhan called out while shaking the latter who had dropped to the cold gravel.

 

--- FLASHBACK, 6 years ago ---

 

"Jang Dongwoo, don't you dare smoke that in this class!" the teacher shouted at the dark blue haired guy who took another puff of his cigarette without a care in the world. "That's it, I'm reporting you to the head and this time I will get you expelled!" the teacher stood up from his chair and was on his way out of the door when the blond haired guy opened his mouth. "I don't think that's such a good idea...unless you want to get fired and never find work anywhere else ofcourse~" Luhan smirked and replied to Dongwoo's high five. Mr Chan stopped at his tracks and walked back into the room, Dongwoo continued puffing on his cigarette and everyone else except Luhan continued throwing paper aeroplanes at the temporary teacher who had no choice other than to abide Luhan's order. There was not a single soul who didn't know how powerful Luhan, well that was until the entry of Kim Minseok. 

 

The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter