Not Jealous

Rumour Has It, He's Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan looked at Minseok before attending to his blooded hands. He walked towards the bathroom and pulled out the first aid box from the cabinet, whose location he had earlier asked the hotel staff for. Luhan opened the cold water tap and let the water run over his hand. As the water cleared the red colour off his hand, Luhan noticed that a few pieces of glass still remained embedded. Swiftly, he picked off the pieces of glass which were grounded deep into his flesh. It wasn't long until Luhan smirked.. smirked at the fact that physical pain no longer mattered to him. He had changed and he needed Minseok to realise it.

 

Luhan's thought process was soon disturbed by constant, loud knocks on the door. Luhan cursed under his breath and quickly put a bandage round the wound, before heading towards the door. "Yah! Open the door!" came a familiar loud voice. As soon as the door opened, Kai frantically inside the room and sighed out of relief when he stopped Minseok on the sofa. "What happened?" Taemin questioned Luhan. Luhan just raised his eyebrow at the latter and shrugged his shoulders. "Why not ask him when he wakes up?" he questioned with an irritated tone. 

 

Taemin was about to talk back when he heard Minseok mumble. "Hyung!!" Taemin attended to the partly conscious Minseok. "..What's going on?" Minseok murmured, still in a daze. "Luhan!" Minseok quickly remembered the blood and stood up. "Your hand.." Minseok mumbled upon seeing the freshly bandaged hand, while Luhan just looked away. "Let's go" Kai ordered and lightly held Minseok's wrist. As they were walking towards the exit door, Minseok stopped. "My coat's still there" he whispered. "Taemin ah, can you take Minseok to the car? I'll get the coat" Kai replied, to which Taemin nodded. Luhan clicked his tongue at Kai. "For a young boy, you surely get angrily very easily. Even a blind man could tell you are jealous" Luhan smirked. Kai grabbed Minseok's coat and walked towards Luhan.

 

"Jealous? Why would I be jealous of you? After all, Minseok hasn't mentioned you once. Seems to me, you're not as important to him as you thought" Kai laughed at Luhan's face before leaving and as he walked away, he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter