Broken

Rumour Has It, He's Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan's face had turned from pale to bright red as soon as the lift shut behind him. 'Chen said Xiumin was looking for a wife... not a boyfriend...he can't do that to me... he won't come out'  Luhan thought as he clenched his fists tightly. 'Minseok's boyfriend' the same scene kept repeating in Luhan's mind, the image of that guy linking fingers with his Xiumin was enough to irrirate him to the core. Upon hearing the lift door open, Luhan covered his emotions with his new, fake persona. "Oh! Luhan hyung!" Chen called out but Luhan just walked past the guy. "Follow me" he whispered on the latter's ear before heading towards Minseok's office. 

 

Jongdae bit his lower lip and walked behind the elder. "Give me Xiu- Minseok's address" Luhan stated in a firm tone of voice. Jongdae debated for a few seconds in his mind as to whether or not to tell the latter about Jongin. "..You kno-" Luhan interuppted Chen, not even wanting to hear about Minseok's 'boyfriend'. "Stop. Let's keep it professional ok? I just met Minseok's boy toy, I don't need wish to know more" he replied with his palm facing Chen's face. Chen's eyes enlarged. 'Kai was here?' Chen gulped as he Luhan's eyes met his, he knew the elder was waiting for Minseok's address. He slowly grabbed a pen from Minseok's table and wrote down the address to the latter's house. "..here" Chen extended his hand out uneasily. Luhan grabbed the paper out of Chen's hand before turning around and walking away. 'The game's on, Baozi' Luhan thought. 

 

"How much did you hear?" Minseok questioned calmly once the two were out of the company's building. Kai stopped walking and grabbed Minseok's wrist before turning the latter around to face him. "Enough to hate you again" he replied and punched the older's chest lightly with his right fist, several times before hugging the latter. "How could you! How could you just...just abandon me just because that man told you to!" Kai sobbed on Minseok's shoulder. Minseok brought his hands up to hug his brother back and gently patted the younger's back. "Mianhe Kai ah..hyung's really sorry" he replied as guilt filled his heart. "Do you have any idea how many sleepless nights I've had? Did you know how I've hurt, how much I've suffered? Do you know how much I've hated you..for everything? How much I've blamed you when you don'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter