Bitter - Sweet Memories . . .

Monster Tree Love Story
Taeyeon couldn't speak at all..
 
 
 
 
She just lowered her head with her shoulders shaking..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" 6 Years Taeng.. I was away that long.. And it was pretty hard being away from you guys.. " Sooyoung started..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" - - - - I-I want you.. - - - To tell me.. - - - T-The truth Taeyeon~ " Sooyoung wipes her tears fighting her emotions..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" . . . . . . . . . . "
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" SECOND ANNIVERSARY TAENG?!?! SERIOUSLY?!?! WHAT'S GOING ON???! " Sooyoung bursted..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Taeyeon finally looked at her friend with tearful eyes..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" YOU GUYS - - - - N-NEVER WROTE BACK T-TO ME! ( sobs ) D-DON'T YOU KNOW H-HOW MUCH IT PAINED M-ME W-WRITING IN AIR FOR 5 F-FREAKING Y-YEARS?! " Sooyoung cried more..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" I'M SORRY!!!~~~ I'M SO SORRY SOOYOUNG~~~~ " Taeyeon hugged the taller.. Sooyoung wasn't hugging back sitting stiff in her seat..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
= TAEYEON'S FLASHBACK =
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I already knew her when I was 10.. I was in LA that time..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Miyoung-ah~ I'll leave you to Mrs. Kim today alright? Daddy will just be gone for awhile~~ " Mr. Hwang kissed Little Miyoung's forehead and left..
 
 
 
 
 
 
Taeyeon's house was just across Miyoung's.. Since Mr. Hwang knew the Kim's being the only Korean family in the neighborhood.. He had much trust to leave her princess whenever he goes to work..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I already fell in love with her since I was young~ I thought I'll never see her again until she came back to Korea.. I was surprised she couldn't remember me~
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Miyoung-ah~~ Can I ask you a question? "
 
 
 
 
 
" Yeah? " Miyoung turned to face Taeyeon..
 
 
 
 
 
" You came from LA right? D-Did you knew anyone o-or remember an old friend there?? "
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Miyoung started to think.. Taeyeon was kinda hoping that there's a small chance that she'll remember..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" I had a lot of friends there~ " Miyoung eyesmiled..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Oh~~ . . . . " 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" - - - - B-But there's this girl though~ I couldn't remember her much but she was the very first friend I've ever had~~ I wonder where she is right now~~~ I kinda miss her~~~ " Miyoung added..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Did she - - - B-By any chance.. - - - Have a birthmark on her r-right arm? "
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Miyoung's eyes grew wide..
 
 
 
Taeyeon showed her evidence and Miyoung just gave her a looooong warm hug knowing that she found her very first friend..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Such a small world~~ " Miyoung looked up still hugging Taeyeon..
 
 
 
 
 
" Yeah~ " Taeyeon smiled..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I was so happy that she finally remembered me~~ 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
- - - - Until that day . . . . . 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" I like you Sooyoung~ - - - So much.. "
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" N-Nado.. I like you too Miyoung.. "
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I was at the door.. I couldn't come in with a broken heart..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I was really hurt..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
* * * * * *