What If . . .

Monster Tree Love Story
Hardly enough.. Sooyoung and Miyoung wrote letters to each other..
 
 
Expressing their feelings no matter how long or how many pages they write on..
 
 
Sooyoung writes to Taeyeon too.. They never lost communication..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Taeyeon-ah~~~! Did Frankenstien wrote back?? " Miyoung asked quite excitedly..
 
 
 
" Oh. Hehe.. This just came in today~ Here.. " Taeyeon handed her two envelopes..
 
 
 
" Aigooo~ 2 envelopes~~ This should be interesting~~~ Thanks Tae~! " Miyoung smiled widely..
 
 
 
" I-It's nothing~ " Taeyeon smiled back..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Miyoung would send Sooyoung some pictures.. 
 
 
 
Miyoung's pet dog.. Her A+ grades.. Her haircut.. Some cute pouts with I MISS YOU signs which made Sooyoung miss her more..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A year and a half has passed.. The letters have also stopped..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sooyoung didn't know what went wrong.. Either way, she kept writing..
 
 
Even Taeyeon never wrote back..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
What the hell is happening?? Aigoo Miyoung~ Have you forgotten about me already? :(
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
= IN KOREA =
> After 5 years <
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
All grown up.. But still obsessed with pink.. A 16 year old Tiffany walking along with the 17 year old Taeyeon to school..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Miyoung-ah~ " Taeyeon called..
 
 
 
" Yah. " Tiffany glared " I thought I told you not to call me by that name~? " 
 
 
 
" Keke. You're so cute Ppany-ah~ C'mon let's get to class~~~ " Taeyeon held Tiffany's hand..
 
 
 
" Better~ " Tiffany clinged on to Taeyeon's arm like a small girl..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Meet me by the rooftop after lunch arasso? I have a little surprise for you~ " Taeyeon says..
 
 
 
" Jjinja? - - - I'm looking forward to it then~ Bye~ " Tiffany smiled and hugs Taeyeon..
 
 
 
" Saranghae~ " whispered Taeyeon..
 
 
 
" Nado~ Saranghae~~ " Tiffany whipered back and broke off the hug to go in her class..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
* RING * RING * RING *
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Yoboseyo? " Taeyeon answered..
 
 
 
" You.. - - - Shorty Ahjumma~ "
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" S-Sooyoung? " Taeyeon gulped..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" I've just came home~~ What time are you available? I wanna see you~~~ " Sooyoung sounded happy..
 
 
 
" Uhh~ M-Molla~ I'm still at school~~~ - - - - I-I have to go.. Bye~ " Taeyeon hanged up..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Oh no~ Why'd you have to come back so soon??? I feared this day would come~ 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
= MORNING BREAK =
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Aigoooo~ Where could Taengoo be? She should be here by now~~~ She's getting too caught up on that surprise~~~ >.<
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Tiffany decided to use the comfort room to freshen up..
 
 
 
 
 
 
Other students also left leaving her in front of the mirror applying her pink lip gloss..
 
 
 
 
 
 
Then came inside a tall being.. Her hair just above her shoulders..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Uhhh.. Excuse me can you - - - " 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It was Sooyoung.. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
stopped talking when Miyoung Tiffany turned to face her..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Y-You were saying miss? "
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" I-I uhhh... W-Wanted to use the f-faucet~ "
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Indeed Tiffany was standing in front of the faucet..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Oh~ My bad~~~ " Tiffany moves to the side to make way for the tall woman to wash her hands..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
After she's finished, she kept her lip gloss in her bag and walks away..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Have a good day~~ " Tiffany greeted..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
How come she doesn't recognize me? :(
 
 
 
 
 
M-Miyoung-ah~~~