Saranghae~

Monster Tree Love Story
= THE NEXT DAY =
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Sooyoung-ah~~ " Taeyeon greeted her bestfriend.. She promised to make a visit everyday..
 
 
 
 
" Hey~ Keke. You're still short~ I can't see you even if I lay flat on bed. Haha " Sooyoung joked..
 
 
 
 
" Yah~ Wait till I grow 3 - - - No. 5 INCHES TALL!! AND WE'LL SEE WHO'S TALLER NOW~ " Taeyeon roared back which made Sooyoung smile..
 
 
 
 
" Oh. And I have a little surprise for you~ " 
 
 
 
 
" Eh? It's not February yet~~ Keke. What is it? "
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" It's a WHO actually.. " Taeyeon smiled a bit..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Through the door came Miyoung.. In her usual pink top and pants..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Frankenstien~ " Miyoung called..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sooyoung didn't know how to react.. She doesn't want Miyoung to see her like this..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" M-Miyoung-ah~~ W-What are you doing here?? "
 
 
 
 
" I came to see you silly~ Wae? Something wrong with that? " Miyoung crossed her arms..
 
 
 
 
" Keke. O-Of course it's okay~~ " Sooyoung stutters..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Miyoung and Taeyeon took care of their friend.. Good thing Sooyoung's seizures didn't show up..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" I'll just bring the plates down~ I'll be back to wash these to since Soojin Unnie is at work~ " Taeyeon gathered the plates..
 
 
 
 
" That's sweet of you Taeyeon-ah~~ Gomawo~ " Sooyoung smiled gratefully..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
As soon as Taeyeon left.. Miyoung's expression turned serious..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" I was really worried for you Sooyoung~ I just wish that Tumor would just vanish~~ Of all the people why you? " Miyoung started to cry..
 
 
 
" Oh no~ Don't cry on me too~~ Seeing Unnie and Taeyeon cry on front of me was already unbearable.. - - - You?? - - - I-I dunno w-what I'd do.. " Sooyoung handed Miyoung some tissue papers and looks away..
 
 
 
 
 
 
Miyoung took it with both hands.. Also holding Sooyoung's hand and held it close to her wet cheeks.. 
 
 
 
 
 
Sooyoung was surprised.. She turned her head facing Miyoung..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" I know you felt it too Sooyoung~~ And I couldn't forget your touch.. "
 
 
 
 
" W-What do you mean? "
 
 
 
 
" I like you Sooyoung~ - - - So much.. "
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sooyoung was still in shock.. She couldn't believe that the girl that fired cupcakes and pillows would actually like her BACK..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" N-Nado.. I like you too Miyoung.. "
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Not too long.. Miyoung leaned forward and kissed Sooyoung in the cheeks.. Still in position.. She whispered..
 
 
 
 
 
 
" I think I love you Sooyoung~ "
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sooyoung felt extreme happiness after hearing those glorious words..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Miyoung hugged Sooyoung for awhile.. The taller her red hair.. It was like a llullaby to Miyoung bringing her to sleep..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Aigoo this cute creature.. I thought you liked Taeyeon better than me~ Considering that you guys are neighbors and sketch-talk everday than I do.. You still liked me.. :">