The Dilemma ._.

Monster Tree Love Story
In the next few days.. Sooyoung hasn't showed up for another week after that.. Taeyeon grew worried.. So she decided to take a visit..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
= CHOI RESIDENCE =
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Uhh. Good afternoon Soojin Unnie~ Is Sooyoung home? I haven't seen her and I'm kinda worried~ " Taeyeon bowed..
 
 
 
 
" I was afraid you'll come.. Let's go to the living room first~ " Soojin opened the door wide..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
= IN THE LIVING ROOM =
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Taeyeon-ah~ " Soojin called..
 
 
 
 
" Yes Unnie? "
 
 
 
 
" I have to tell you something about my sister.. "
 
 
 
 
" You have my attention Unnie~~~ " Taeyeon listening intently..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Sooyoung.. She's sick.. "
 
 
 
 
" M-Mwoh? "
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" She developed a brain tumor.. "
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Taeyeon lowered her head..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" She doesn't want you to know until she's cured.. But I guess it would take longer than we hoped.. She's in her room~ Go to her.. "
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Taeyeon slowly stood up walking to Sooyoung's bedroom..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
She creaked the door open slowly.. Steps inside quietly seeing her bedroom turn into a hospital confinement setup..
 
 
Tears are starting to form as she went near her bestfriend.. Already lost some of her short hair and slightly weak..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Taeyeon held Sooyoung's frail hands..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" You pabo~ Why didn't you t-tell me?? I-I hate you~~ " Taeyeon cried her heart out..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Jjinja? You hate me? " Sooyoung barely spoke..
 
 
 
 
" A-Aniya~~ ( sobs ) W-Why didn't you tell me?? S-Since when w-were you like t-this?? " Taeyeon protests..
 
 
 
 
" R-Remember the last time b-before you t-talked to Miyoung for the f-first time? - - - I lied a-about Umma.. - - - It was m-me who was sick..  Mianhe~~ " 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Taeyeon cried more..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" You know h-how I hate it when y-you don't tell me t-things~ ( sobs ) L-Look at you now~~ I-I could've took c-care of you! " 
 
 
 
 
" S-Ssshhh.. See why I don't want you to f-find out? - - - I don't want to see you like this.. " Sooyoung reached for Taeyeon's tears to wipe it..
 
 
 
 
" Youngie-ahh~~~ " Taeyeon whined as more tears race down her face..
 
 
 
 
" You know.. The doctor said that I could be better in just a week.. "
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Taeyeon leaned forward to hug her bestfriend..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" - - - - B-But no.. Headaches keep me awake at night.. Seeing my hair fall day by day.. Growing weak.. ( sobs ) I-I can't do it Taeyeon-ah~~ ( cries ) Even Soojin Unnie is hurt~~ I can't bare to see her cry in front of me whenever my body seizes.. ( sobs ) I-I ca-can't~ " Sooyoung finally cried too covering her face with both hands..
 
 
 
 
" Yah.. Don't cry Soo~~ Put your hand down.. Your blood will get through the dextrose tube.. ( sobs ) If I could do something I would definitely do it~~ ( sobs ) Be strong Soo~~ F-For Soojin Unnie~~ - - - For Miyoungie-ah~~~ ... For m-me~~ ( sobs ) " Sooyoung gave her tightest hug for her bestfriend.. All of the feelings that she hid for weeks overflowing..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
* KNOCK * KNOCK * KNOCK *
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Taeyeon-ah~ Can you please help this blockhead eat her soup? " Soojin came with a bowl of hot mushroom soup..
 
 
 
 
" C-Certainly~ " Taeyeon quickly wiped her tears away and takes the soup.. Leaving Sooyoung to glare at her older sister for calling her a blockhead..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Taeyeon spent the whole afternoon making Sooyoung smile with her dorky ways.. Sooyoung missed her ahjumma laugh too.. Although she still tries to hide her small headaches she gets for laughing too hard.. She still doesn't want Taeyeon to see it..