Don't say Annyeong~ >w

Monster Tree Love Story
Days have passed like that.. Taeyeon and Miyoung visiting Sooyoung's bedroom and making the most out of each other..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The doctors informed Soojin that they'll have to transfer Sooyoung to America for better medication.. Feeling a little hesitant, they had to endure it..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Guys~ I'd like to thank you both for being here with me~ " Sooyoung smiled..
 
 
 
 
" Yah~ After you get better~~ We'll be together soon~~ " Taeyeon slightly in tears..
 
 
 
 
" Yeah~~ Come back for us okay?? " Miyoung adds..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Soojin was done loading their baggages.. Waiting in the car..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Take care okay?? That bonnet will be off and your hair will grow in no time~ " Taeyeon hugs Sooyoung for the last time..
 
 
 
 
" We'll be waiting for you~~ " Miyoung hugs Sooyoung lovingly..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Especially me~ I'll wait for you Frankenstien~ "   Miyoung whispered shortly..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Waving Sooyoung's last goodbye.. Soojin rode off.. 
 
 
 
But to Sooyoung.. Everything was slow.. Looking at the side mirror seeing her two sad friends waving goodbye..
 
 
 
 
 
 
Miyoung was still standing there.. She wasn't waving.. She cried both hands covering her tearful face..
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sooyoung cried too.. It was a sight she begged not to see.. But she can't blame Miyoung to hold her tears that long..
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Be strong Sooyoung~ You'll be better~~ " Soojin reached for Sooyoung's hand..
 
 
 
 
 
 
Miyoung is so strong.. I told her not to let me see her cry and she did~~~ Wait for me Miyoung~~~
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Boarding the airplane.. Sooyoung grew kinda weak because of the small turbulence..
 
 
 
Taking her seat and strapped in safely..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Here.. Take this gum when we're on air~ It should keep your head okay~ " Soojin passes a couple of gums..
 
 
 
 
" Thank you Unnie~ "
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sooyoung wants to take out her iPod when she felt a piece of paper in her pocket..
 
 
 
 
 
 
She opens it up and turns out the pink letter was from Miyoung..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Frankenstein~
 
 
These past few days have been great.. I didn't know I could like someone better as a friend..
 
 
It hurts me so much that you're terribly sick~ I wanted to go with you and take care of you as I could..
 
 
But I know you'll be strong..
 
 
 
 
I will miss you~
 
 
 
 
That short hair and tall figure that I love~~ I will miss it so much~~~
 
 
Please write back?
 
 
I'm still not familiar with our address so just send it to Taeyeon's~~~
 
 
When I'm certain, I would write my address~
 
 
 
 
I love you FrankenSoo~ Please be better soon~~~ <3
 
 
 
 
- Miyoung
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sooyoung hugged the letter to her chest.. Stopping herself to be further emotional..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
_________________________________________________________
 
 
 
 
Okay it might be 'till here for now~~~ :3
 
 
 
 
 
 
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE ANYONE? :3
 
 
 
 
 
 
- DorkyAuthor
 
 
 
 
 
 
NOMNOMNOMNOMONOM xD