Halloween Freaks xD

Monster Tree Love Story
 
OH YEAH~ HALLOWEEN!!! It will rain candies tonight!! xD
 
 
 
 
CHOI SOOYOUNG WILL EAT YOU ALL! MUAHAHAHAHAHA >D
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The excited shikshin finishing off her make up..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" FrankenSoo! HAHA! Alriiight!~ Now better head to the headquarters~~~ " 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
She was talking about her bestfriend's treehouse..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Aish. The lamp posts are at it again~ " Sooyoung was walking..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thankfully, she sees a light coming from the treehouse.. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I'll surprise her again like old times >D
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sneaking up the tree..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" AAAAAAAGGGGHHHHH~~ TAKE ME TO MY CREATOOOOORRRRR~~~! "
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" AAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!! WHOAREYOUANDWHATAREYOUDOINGHEEEERRRRRREEEEE?!?!?! "
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sooyoung flinched as she was being attacked by flying cupcakes and pillows..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Yah!!! Pabo!!! IT'S ME SOOYO - - - - AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH~~~ "
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
FrankenSoo fell down landing on her bottom..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" What's going on here Miyoung??! Are you okay?!?! " Mr. Hwang rushed out in the backyard..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Taeyeon heard the ruckus.. Turns out that Sooyoung climbed up the wrong tree.. It was her neighbor's..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Youngie-ah! Are you alright??? " Taeyeon came in with her pirate outfit.. While Mr. Hwang glaring at the two..
 
 
 
" It's okay dad~ It's just the neighbors.. Be nice~~ " Minyoung pushes her dad back..
 
 
 
" Alright then~ Get inside the house soon okay? Dinner's almost ready.. " Mr. Hwang walks back to the kitchen..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" I'm so sorry about my friend~ It's my fault too~ I turned out the lights in my treehouse to scare her back~~ " Taeyeon explained while Sooyoung streches her slightly-pained long legs..
 
 
 
" Kwenchanna~ And sorry for throwing cupcakes at you~ Dad brought them up awhile ago.. - - - Wanna join us for dinner instead? " Miyoung offered..
 
 
 
" Thanks - - ( stands up ) B-But your cupcakes already f-filled me.. " Sooyoung barely stands up with Taeyeon aiding her..
 
 
 
" Alright Frankenstein~ Happy halloween then~~~ " Miyoung waved and headed back to their house..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
= BACK TO THE HEADQUARTERS =
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" They had the treehouse put up yesterday.. They've just moved too~ " Taeyeon assissts her tall friend to sit down..
 
 
 
" No shizz. " Sooyoung ruffled her hair.. " So what now? No candies this year??? "
 
 
 
" With your condition? - - - Uhh - - - NO. " Taeyeon took off her hat..
 
 
 
 
 
Sooyoung sighed..
 
 
 
 
" Fine~ - - - But if it makes you happy, you can still go with Krsytal tonight if you want~ "
 
 
 
" But how about you? - - - It's no fun scaring people without your hiddeous face " Taeyeon chuckles..
 
 
 
" Dork. But seriously - - - It's fine~ " Sooyoung smiled " ONLY IF YOU LEAVE 80% FOR ME. HAHAHAHAHA "
 
 
 
" You're the best FrankenSoo! Hahahahaha! " Taeyeon puts back on her hat and eyepatch..
 
 
 
" Have fun~~ " Taeyeon left skipping merrily.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The green giant can't help but be sad knowing that she can't go trick or treating with her bestfriend.. She sat by the window seeing the children running around with skulls filled with candies..
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Ahhh~~ Candies.. - - -  Sweet.. - - -  Sweet.. - - -  Candies.. " Sooyoung mopes while hugging her knees..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Miyoung on the other hand was getting bored.. Her eyesight came across Frankenstein's.. She grabbed her big sketchpad and marker.. Began to write something..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Why the long face? "
 
 
 
She stretched her arms holding up her message so Sooyoung can read..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Mwoh? " ( in Hangul )
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Can't she read English? Keke. Oh well~
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" I said, what's the matter? " ( in Hangul )
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Lol. She can write Hangul after all~ Haha
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" NOTHING. "
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Yeah right >P "
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sooyoung smiled a bit.. Same as Miyoung showing her eyesmile..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Why didn't you go trick or treating? "
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" I was hurt remember? "
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Oh~ It's not my fault you scared the wrong tree~ :P "
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Fine~~ I'm sorry for scaring you~ "
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Miyoung took long before she writes her answer..
 
 
 
She then turned off the lights in her treehouse..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
What?! She didn't accept it?!?! Pft. It's her problem then! I DID MY PART! =_=
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sooyoung was about to leave the window when the lights were on again and she appeared..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" KIDDING! :D You're forgiven~~~ GOODNIGHT! "
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
She waved with another pair of eyesmiles and turned off the lights again..
 
 
Sooyoung sees Miyoung go down the treehouse and to their house..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Okay. I guess I spoke too soon~ WHY ARE YOU TAKING SO LONG YOU SHORTY AHJUMMA?!?! =_=
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
= THE NEXT DAY =
 
 
 
 
" Yah! You still owe me those candies. I waited like an eternity last night! I nearly died. " Sooyoung sulking in the corner..
 
 
 
" What do you mean die? I know what you did last night~ " Taeyeon smirked..
 
 
 
" Huh?? I don't understand. "
 
 
 
" Haha. Seeing my sketchpad all used up~ You talked to that Miyoung girl did you?? " Taeyeon still smirking..
 
 
 
" She started it anyways~~ I just answered back is all~~~ "
 
 
 
" MmmHmmmm~ Whatever you say Choi~ " Sooyoung glared..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
_______________________________________________
 
 
 
Comment anyone? :3
 
 
 
CHAP ONE DONE :DDDD
 
 
 
 
 
- DorkyAuthor NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM :3