An Unexpected Situation

The Kept Secrets

Tiffany's POV

The problem remains in my brain as I can't forget about it. I tried to erase it by finding my friends. My eyes wandered around the corridor as I tried to find them, but it seems to fail me. They were all just a bunch of people that I don't know. Well then, it leaves me no choice but to talk to her.

I moved my legs as it made a clicking sound on the floor and walk to her class to finish this problem.

It took me five minutes to find her class. Just as I reached her class, many fanboys were crowding her table. I chuckled as soon as I saw them. My eyes wandered around the class. The class is huge but chaotic ; majority of the boys in her class are crowding her, while some girls are touching-up their make-up. Some students were sitting on the table and talking with each other while the other students are quietly sitting down on a random seat ; playing their phone.

Just then, my eyes caught Uee standing up and talking on the phone with somebody. I sighed before squeezing myself into the crowd. After a minute or two, I finally managed to go through the crazy fanboys.

I crossed my arms on my chest ; waiting for her to see me.  She seems to put a full concentration on her phone. After debating with myself to call her or not, i finally decided to break her concentration.

"Uee, we need to talk" I said coldly as she gripped her phone tightly and glared sharply at me as if it could kill me.

"Aww Khunnie, i gotta go now. See ya!" She said on the phone as she ended the call immediately. Oh yea right, She was on the phone with Nichkhun oppa, how can i not think of it ? I thought as I mentally face-palmmed myself.

"What do you want?" Uee asked me coldly without looking at me, crossing her arms on her chest too. I decided to just go straight to the point and tell her why i wanted to see her. "I want you to stop your relationship with Khun oppa and never play with his heart again!" I half-yelled at her.

She chuckled sarcastically before her eyes glared sharply into mine. We're kinda the center of attention here ; everyone was whispering and staring at us like it's a movie theatre or something.

"I'm sorry, but I think you misunderstood. I never play with your brother's heart. It's none of your business, anyways" She said annoyingly and rolled her eyes. Okkaayy, that almost cross the line. I sighed patiently. "Then stop using all of his money for your cheap-looking clothes and unuse make-up!!" I yelled and point my finger at her.

"hahhahahah, OMG. You are soo funny, girl. But I prefer another joke." She laughed sarcastically at me. "THIS is not a joke!" I yelled at her again, finally losing my temper. "err, look. I'd rather waste my time to go to the bathroom and fix my hair than talk to a girl like you. So can you get out of my way, please?" She said, looking at me from head to toe with a disgusted face.

I clenched my teeth and raised my arm to slap her but unfortunately, someone caught my wrist and and hold it tighly as I flinched in shock and tried to release my arm from this person but the hold was so strong that my palm went white.

 

Nichkhun's POV

I was walking to my first class with a headphone on my ear and phone on my hand, trying to forget all of my problems.

"YO, KHUN! Right here!" Taecyeon startled me with his loud voice, as always, accompanied by the rest of the members. Well, except for Junho since he is almost late everyday. I walk towards them with anger written all over my face.

"Hey dude, what's with the angry face? Is there something wrong?" Minjun ; the oldest from the group asked me. "hell, yes! There is" I answered annoyingly as I leaned my body on the wall. The music on my ear seems to fail as I am still thinking about the problem. What is Fany doing right now? She's not making trouble again, right?

"Uhh, Hyung! Are you even listening to us, right now?" Wooyoung asked me as he put his hand on my shoulder. "Sorry, what are you guys talking about just now?" I asked them with eyes wide open.  Before they could answer me, Junho all of a sudden appeared in front of me, shocking the hell out of me.

"Ya! you shocked me! Since when you're here?" I asked him with a surprised tone. "oh, Hyung! i've been here a minute after you joined us. Yaa, what are you thinking of? ahh! you must be thinking of your girlfriend, Uee, right? hahha, anyways hyung, I saw Uee and Tiffany in her class just now. I don't really know what they're doing but I think they are arguing with each other" Junho blurted out with a smile on his face.

As soon as the members heard this, a shock expression were plastered on their faces. I ran my hand to my hair as I cursed under my breath before running to her class ; ignoring the yelling and complains from the members.

 

No one's POV

Nichkhun reached her class and immediately went through the crowd that are watching the girls. His eyes were wide opened and immediately caught Tiffany's arm that was in the air ; trying to slap Uee.

Tiffany tried to release her arm from him but his hold was so strong that her palm went white. "aahh! IT hurtsss!" Tiffany screamed and closed her eyes, trying to endure the pain that Nichkhun gave her. Nichkhun tighten his hold on her wrist as she screamed more. His face was red, his breath turned uneven and his chest moved up and down from all of the running just now.

"I won't forgive you this time, Tiffany" Nichkhun glared at her sharply before releasing his hold on her wrist harshly as Tiffany fell down to the floor from all of the force Nichkhun used on her.

Uee smirked evilly as she watched Nichkhun torturing Tiffany. She knew that Nichkhun would come to her. Tiffany did this for her brother but unfortunately, he hurt her more. Uee chuckled and cross her arms on her chest, enjoying the 'show'. 

"hey, you okay?" Nichkhun asked Uee softly as his eyes scanned her body to see any injury. "yeah, i'm fine. Oh, if you didn't come just now, your freaking little sister would've slap me in my face! Thank God, you came in the right timing!" Uee said as Nichkhun pulled Uee for a hug. Uee faced Tiffany and gave her an evil smirk. 

 

Tiffany's POV

Nichkhun oppa released my arm as I fell down on the floor. My head faced the floor as I bit my bottom lip to stop the tears to come out from my eyes. I can't believe what my brother just did to me. I closed my mouth with one of my hand and closed my eyes, finally letting the tears fell down my cheek. My heart felt like it had been poked by a million of knives.

I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out of it. I closed my mouth again and cleared my throat before finally speaking "I did th-this for y-youu o-ppaa" my voice cracked as i talked and tried to stand up but end up falling on my , again.

Nichkhun oppa broke his hug with Uee and turned to face me. My breath hitched in my throat as soon as I saw the expression on his face. He glared at me angrily and said "You don't have to do this,Tiffany-ssi. I had enough"

Since when did he start to speak formal languages with me? "But, oppa, you don't understand!" I yelled at him angrily. The expression in my face were mixed ; angry, dissapointed, hurt. Sobs are starting to come out of my throat.

Nichkhun oppa pulled Uee to his back and said "Don't call me oppa again. You are no longer my little sister"

 

My eyes are wide opened, my breath was hitched in my throat once again and my heart felt like it has broken into million pieces. My whole body shoke as I closed my eyes and bit my bottom lip. He did not just say that! After a while, I finallly managed to opened my mouth "But, please listen to me.." I whispered loud enough for the both of them to hear me. I mentally chuckled at myself for being so desperate in front of him.

"I told you, Tiffany-ssi. I had enough." Nichkhun oppa took a step forward and glared at me sharply. I opened my mouth to say something but closed it again. Why should I defend myself when I know that he will never listen to me? I closed my face with my hand and wiped the remaining tears on my face.

I turned my body to walk out of the class as I took a step forward. I stopped in my tracks and turn my body again only to be greeted by a sharp glare from Nichkhun oppa. I forced myself to stare at him back and tried to find forgiveness in his eyes, but it seems to fail me. It is all replaced with coldness and hatred. I furrowed my eyebrows and turn my head to Uee. Uee is smirking evilly at me and crossed her arms on her chest.

 I sighed softly before saying "Live a happy life, you two. Uee, take care of Nichkhun oppa.. don't ever hurt him and love him dearly" I reminded Uee even though I know she's not going to do as what i said." Opp- err, Nichkhun-ssi, I'm sorry for disturbing you this whole time. Please forgive me. Oh, and you guys made a cute couple" I said as tears started to form on my eyes again. I faked a smile at them before finally walking away from the class.

As soon as I am out of the class, I closed my face with my hands and cried my heart out. This is it.. it's over between us. Memories started to flowed in my mind as I cried even harder. Why am I trying hard to convince him when I know that he's not going to do as what i say? Why am I so eager to help him when he doesn't even need my help? Why am I trying hard for all of these when I knew that it's going to be useless? I chuckled dryly as I started to run. Maybe if I run, I will forget about him.. maybe if I run I can forget everything he said to me.. maybe.. just maybe...

 

 

 

 

"Ouchh!!" A scream woke me up from my daydream. Where am I? I scanned the whole place and noticed that I'm in the school park. I felt something wet on my cheek as i wipe it away with my hand. I bowed my head to look at the source of the scream and find out a girl kneeling down on her knees, her hair closing her face. My eyes widened as I said "OMG, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you fell down!" I took her hand and help her to stand up.

Hmm.. weird. Why does this girl seems to be so familiar to me? I furrowed my eyebrows.

 

"It's okay..." She giggled at me as she swept the dust on her skirt.

 

Just then, the girl lifted her face to see me as she flashed me a smile. My eyes widened as I froze and my mouth opened widely.

 

 

That voice.. That face.. That hand.. That smile..

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG. hahahaha, sorry, cliffhanger. anyways hiii ^^ so this is the second chapterr! what do you guys think?

Sorry, no Victoria in this chapter.. i just want to focus on the 'fight', heheh.. and sorry for typos. Ugh.

 BTW, Thx for those who susbcribe my story!!^^

comment and suscribe.. !

P.S ( pleasepleasepleaseeee don't hate Nichkhun on the storyy.. he's cold but sweet, trust me! )

Love,

glittery_jiyeon