It's You part 2

The Kept Secrets

Nichkhun's POV:

I gulped my saliva nervously as I played with my fingers, my eyes still plastered on her slender figure. She nervously took a few step forward as the teacher glared at her and crossed his arms on his chest, the sound of her high heels echoing inside the silent classroom. After what seems like an hour, the teacher asked "why were you late?".

I could sense that he is irritated by the way his nose flaring and his uneven breath escaping from his mouth. She slowly lifted her head up whilst her fingers playing with the hem of her skirt. "I was helping a new student to find her class..." She slowly replied to the teacher. He raised an eyebrow at the word 'new student'. I eyed the the whole class as some of the students glanced at me with this 'your-sister-is-in-trouble look' on their faces. I closed my eyes as I remembered the incident that happened earlier this morning.

I sighed heavily before opening my eyes again, only to be greeted by the teacher's angry face. He eyed them for a whole minute before finally opening his mouth "Tiffany.. because this is the first day of school, I'm not going to punish you". The whole class were shock as they expected Fany to be in the detention room later. My eyes are widen in surprise as I clenched my fist until my knuckles turned white. *She's not going to detention. Great.* I thought sarcastically and rolled my eyes in annoyance. *It would be the first time for her to be punish, and it's going to be fun.* Damn.... She bowed thankfully to the teacher for a lot of times; I guess she was so grateful to the teacher.

"Thank you, seonsaengnim. Thank you so much!". With that, she happily glance at the class to find her seat. Her eyes widened in surprise as she found her friend, sitting there with an empty seat beside her. She bowed one last time to the teacher and proceeded to seat beside her best friend, Jang Jieun. (A/N Jieun is IU, just like wat I told to you guys in the foreword. I knew her surname is actually Lee, but..... you'll find out soon !) The teacher immediately continued to speak as soon as Fany plopped into her own seat.

I glanced at the clock lazily. *08:10. Oh dang it, four more hours until bell rings* I groaned as I rested my head on the table.

 

Author's POV:

The bell finally rang. Nichkhun rose up from his seat excitedly as he tidied his books and ran out of the class, followed by the other students. Tiffany cracked her knuckles slowly and turned to her best friend, only to be greeted by an empty seat. She tidied her books and immediately ran out of the class, finding Jieun. "Ya! Jang Jieun! who told you you can left me there by myself? aish!" Tiffany grumbled as she saw Jieun's petite figure. Jieun giggled and ignored her grumbles. She took her hand and ran off to meet the others. "Aish! why are we running again?! it's tiring you know!!" Tiffany grumbled, again, since she just ran to find her just now.

Jieun's eyes eyed the whole corridor as she ignored me. Well, this is Jang Jieun that we're talking about. "Just because your brother is one of the hottest student in this school, doesn't mean you can force me to 'work out'by running frantically.." Tiffany mumbled under her breath but she caught her. She cast her the 'shut-up-and-help-me-find-them look'. Tiffany sighed as she gave up on complaining and help Jieun to find them. "YAAA!!!!! JANG JIEUN !! FANY FANYYY !! RIGHT HERE YOO!" Suzy yelled as loud as she can, grabbing more attention than before, since, Suzy... she's popular amongst the boys. Well, not only Suzy. It's actually THEIR GROUP that is there, waiting for both of them.

Jieun immediately ran off again whilst dragging the 'already-exhausted' Tiffany to them. "Hi guys! waiting for us?! hhehe" Jieun grinned playfully at them. "Well? what do you think ?" Sulli snickered at them for waiting the rest wait for them. "oh! I'm sorry. I was dragging Tiffany along the way. You knew how heavy she is" Jieun whispered into Sulli's ear at the last part but Tiffany caught her. She playfully nudged her arm a little too harsh, making Jieun rubbed her arms. Taeyeon sighed at the scene and opened to scold them for making a scene on the first day but was stop by Suzy who watched them with a sly smirk on her face.

"Let them be, Taengoo. It's fun to watch them." Taeyeon sighed and shook her head. Tiffany all of a sudden smiled at them. "Hey! do you guys know who I met earlier this morning?" Her eyes glittered in excitement and her body bouncing up and down. "Who? a handsome guy you just met ? oh, believe me. I saw him too and he's ssoo cuttee!!" Suzy guessed as she squealed excitedly. Tiffany narrowed her eyes at her. "NO... It's my childhood friend! She's- Oh ! THERE SHE IS!" she pointed at the girl with her back facing us. Her natural wavy black hair glimmered under the light and her red cardigan fitted perfectly on top of her uniform, showing her curves. Her matching red Converse shoes clicking on the floor.

Victoria looks great, even with her back facing us. "Victoria!" Tiffany yelled. Victoria turned her head to the voice calling her and immediately ran towards Tiffany. They shared a tight hug as they met, completely ignoring us. After a while, Jieun tapped Tiffany on her shoulder as they broke the hug. Victoria rubbed her nape in embarrassment and immediately bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Victoria Song. It's really nice to meet you." She smiled her graceful smile and eyed us one by one. Tiffany beamed at her friends as they eyed her back. Tiffany smirked in victory as they are looking at Victoria with their eyes widen and mouths slightly opened.

*I knew it! They're going to 'drooled' over unnie for her beautiful face.* Tiffany suggested us to introduce ourselves in other place, not here since introducing ourselves, in front of the boys, is kinda .... yea. "oh! how about at the cafe near our school?! their coffee tastes amazing!!" Suzy suggested excitedly. The rest nodded their head at her suggestion. They went to their respective lockers to put their books and bags that they carried since they went out of the class and promised to meet each other in front of the school's gate.

Victoria read the papers in her hand to find out where her locker is, while walking around the corridor. She slightly pout her lips and scrunched her eyebrows, scanning the paper. she smiled when she found it and opened her locker and is amazed by how large this lockers surrounding the corridor are. She carefully put her books and closed the locker door again. She was walking to the school gate when her eyes caught a particular couple walking around the school. She squinted her eyes to see the boy and she gasped loudly. *Nichkhun... is with a girl ?!* Her hand slowly crept up to her chest and pressed it hard to stop the pain in her heart. She immediately scampered away before the tears in her eyes fell to her cheek.

She took a deep breath and let it out again. She repeated this process until the pain in her heart is lesser, although it still lingers in her heart. She shook her head softly and slowly walked to the gate to meet the others whilst keeping her head down, her hair covering her shoulder. "So, Welcome to Seoul Dream High School, where we dream high and reach for it! I'm Suzy, the school's most famous anchorwoman. I work in the broadcasting room with the rest of the anchorwoman. Nice to meet you!" Suzy introduced herself skillfully like she's working in the broadcasting room.

"Wow! you worked in the broadcasting room! that's cool.." She smiled at her and shook her hand for a handshake. "I'm Sulli! the cutest of them all!" the rest ( except Victoria who is chuckling ) rolled their eyes and snorted jokingly at Sulli. "I love acting and dancing, but i preffer dancing more than acting. What about you?" Sulli asked Victoria expectantly. "I love dancing too!" Her eyes and smile widen in excitement. "hey! I'm Jang Jieun and Jang Wooyoung is my brother. Oh wait, he's actually my twin." Victoria's eyes widen in surprise. "BUT! before you ask why me and him don't look like each other, actually, we are non-identical twin. Get it?" Jieun continued as she slightly bow at Victoria. Victoria nodded and slightly smile at her.

"My name is Taeyeon, I am the peace maker here and don't be surprise when you found some of them arguing with each other." She slightly glanced at Jieun and Tiffany. The smiled shyly at Victoria who is giggling at them. "And, I am the smartest one amongst them" She finished off with a beam on her face while the others rolled their eyes annoyingly.

"So, Victoria, mind introducing yourself to us?" Suzy asked her as Victoria cleared . "Erm, first of all, thanks for introducing yourselves to me and as you guys know, My name is Victoria Song. I am a Chinese girl and went to Korea with my family at the age of 7. I met Tiffany because my father actually worked together with her father." She smiled and slightly bowed at them. "So, you are also Nichkhun oppa's friend?" Sulli asked. Victoria slightly flinched at the name and nodded. Tiffany noticed her and furrowed her eyebrows whilst eyeing her worriedly.

"Wow, cool. You know what? we really like to hang out with Nichkhun oppa's friend at lunch." Taeyeon told her as Victoria glanced at Tiffany. Victoria slightly nodded at Fany to tell that she is okay with talking about him. Tiffany sighed in relief. They began chatting again and spent the rest of the day talking and laughing with each other. Victoria enjoyed this and she was grateful at Fany for introducing them with her. She never thought that she could be friends with them on the first day of school. They chatted a little bit more and finally decided to go home. *thanks Tiffany.. for helping me* Victoria thought happily.

 

A/N finally. an update! enjoy!