Kicked out

The Kept Secrets

Nichkhun's POV

 

I was watching TV in my living room peacefully when I heard clicking sound of high heels getting nearer. I clicked my tongue in annoyance as I silently cursed whoever is disturbing my peacefulness.  

 I plastered on a smile as soon as my mom came into my view. She ran towards me with that 'high' heels of her as I spread my arms, ready to hug her.

She threw her body on me, almost causing me to fall backwards. "Mom! after million years, you finally came home!" I exclaimed sarcastically.

"Khun! missed you so much, my dear son!" She hugged me tighter, almost choking my throat with her arms wrapping around my neck.

I breathed in for air but to no avail. *oh GOD! who knows this woman could be this strong?* I closed my eyes in defeat and wished for someone to take my mother away from me.

Just as what I wished for, my father stalked in the living room and noticed the 'mother-son reunion'.

He chuckled at his view as I sent him a pleading look. He nodded slightly and tap my shoulder in a way that my mom could see. She -finally- released me and thought that we need our time too.

My father ruffled my hair and smiled at me. "Hi DAD." I dodged my head and distanced myself away from him, all the while tidying up my messy hair.

"Where's your little sister?" they asked me in unison as I cleared my throat awkwardly and scratched my head, trying to remember where she is. "She's in her room... I guess" I answered the last line unsurely.

My mom immediately left us and went to her room, which is, upstairs. "How are you, son? everything's alright while I was gone?" My dad asked and sat down on the couch beside me.

"I'm..fine" I answered hesitantly as my hand reached out to take the remote control and turn the power on. "Why are you all of a sudden home? Is everything alright?" I asked him with confusion written all over my face. Yep. My parents rarely went home. They only come home when they need to bring something for their business.

Business, business, business. That's practically all what they think about every single day. My parents work at one of the most famous company around the world. Not to mention my grandfather is the president of Republic of Korea. This is one of the reasons why I sometimes despise them. One of them is because they love Tiffany so much that I felt left out.

*Sigh. Why do I have to be the president's grandson? Why can't I be someone who comes from a normal family who is loved by their parents?*

I sighed as I thought of my childhood. They never let me free. They don't allow me to make friends for the sake of my safety. They don't allow me to make friends except 'her'.

 

Wait, what's her name again?

The sound of footsteps coming downstairs broke my chain of thoughts. I turned my head towards them as Fany and mom walked towards us.

"We need to tell you something really important." My mom announced with a serious face. Okay, when she talks seriously, it means it is something really important. "We are going to US for work" My father informed us. Tiffany and I raised our eyebrows at them with confusion written all over our face. "umm, why are you informing us about this?" Tiffany asked them hesitantly.I mean, they are always out of country without informing us first. But why are they informing us now ?

"Because, we aren't going for two weeks but months." My mother said sadly. My eyes widen at that. I glanced at Tiffany. hung open as her eyes glimmering with tears. I clicked my tongue and rolled my eyes at her dramatic response. Really, is she still not used to our parents leaving us? My mom immediately hugged her and whispered some assuring words in her ears, trying to soothe her. My dad glanced at me worriedly as he placed his hand on my shoulder. "No worries son, we will be back before you know it" He whispered softly as I nodded my head. We said our final goodbyes before my parents finally left us alone.

I sat down on the couch again and grabbed my phone, only to found missed calls from Uee. Something clicked on my head as I remembered what I promised to hr at school.I my lips nervously and mentally smacked myself for forgetting about our date. I quickly stand up on my feet, gripping the phone in my hand. After a few footsteps, my wrist was yanked by someone. I glanced at her annoyingly and released her hold on my wrist.

"What do you think you're doing?" I glared at her as she flinched at my harsh words. "Whe-where are y-you going?" She asked timidly as her head bowed down, facing the marble floor. "To meet Uee. why did you ask? you're not planning something, right?" I asked her and took a step after her as she raised her head and shook it vigorously.

"nn-no, NO! of course not! but, oppa. Why are you out with her again? I thought I warned you about her before..." She spoke with the smallest voice I've ever heard. My eyes widen at her as I clenched my fist angrily. The nerve of her to tel me about this. I guessed she really forgot what happened earlier this morning.

"Dont you remember what I told you this morning? You are no longer my little sister and stop telling me what to do! This is MY life. Dont interfere with it." I said with so much venom in my words. I guessed she will never learn. Tiffany's body shook vigorously as she tried to hold her tears back but to no avail. Her tears rolled down her cheek like a mini waterfall. I immediately closed my eyes at the sight of her tears.

*no,no. I will never regret what I've done.* I reassured myself and took a step forward. All of a sudden, something clicked in my head as a light bulb appeared above it. I smirked evilly as I finally knew how to stop from disturbing my life.

 

Wooyoung's POV

 

"Oppa!!"

"Yeah?" "Can i ask you a favor?" Jieun asked me as she looked at me with full of expectation and a small sly smile on her face.

"What is in that pretty head of yours?" I asked her and ruffled her hair as she giggled cutely. "Oppa! I'm hungry.... cook something for mee!!" She asked me as she shook my arm continously. I sighed as I put the game away. We were playing video games in the living room until she asked me to cook for her. "What do you want to eat?" I asked her as I pinched her chubby cheeks. *She's just too cute* I thought as she stood up and dragged me to the kitchen.

It is already 10 in the evening and no one is inside our house except me, Jieun, and some security guards and maids. Well, my parents are in US right now for some business with Khun's parents. Yes, they knew each other. My parents worked for them. This is why we are so close to each other.

"Young master, sorry to disturb you, but someone is here to look for you." One of the security guards informed us. I furrowed my eyebrows and glanced at Jieun. Jieun's face lit up as she immediately rushed to the gate, leaving me with confusion.

Jieun's POV

I rushed to the gate as I saw the person that I've been waiting for with many suitcases on her hand. My face fell as I saw tears in her eyes. The once cheerful girl is now changed into a broken girl.

"Tiffany.. Hey, You're here!" I broke the silence as I smiled at her. The security guard opened the gate for her. Her grip on the suitcases lossen as as she ran towards me and hugged my petite body. I rubbed her back as I tried to calm her down.

She informed me that Nickhun just kicked her out of their house and asked her not to disturbed his life anymore. I was shocked and asked her to stay in our house. I knew about all of these; the reason why she cried, The reason why she despised Uee so much, The reason why she changed into a broken girl.

After some time, she finally stopped sobbing as she pulled away from me. "You okay, now?" She nodded her head weakly. I took a glance at her suitcases and motioned some maids to bring it to her new room. "come, let's get inside" I took her hand and lead the way in our house.

Our house is big, really big. but not as big as Tiffany's house. Hey, her grandfather is a president, deal with it. As we got inside our house, I took her to the living room and let her to sit down on one of the couches. She kept her head down as he hands kept clasping and unclasping. She seems uncomfortable and nervous. I was about to get her a drink when Wooyoung oppa stalked in and gave her a cool drink. Tiffany looked a little taken aback but she accepted it. I smiled as I crossed my arms and leaned my body on the wall. *They kinda look good together...*

I immediately straighten up my body when Wooyoung oppa walked towards me. "Jieun, we need to talk"

"I'm sorry for not informing you first" i said as i played with my hands. Silence greeted me. I looked over my shoulder as my brother sighed heavily. "Hey.. are you mad ?" I asked him as my hand moved to his shoulder.

"no.." He answered softly and stared at the night sky. We were in our backyard, talking about what happened just now. I sighed as I couldn't bear the silence between us. I stood in front of him and hold his hands.

"Oppa, I'm really sorry for not telling you about this, but Tiffany is a really good friend of mine. I would do anything to make her smile happily." I stared deeply into his eyes and bit my bottom lip, all the while waiting for my twin to forgive me but he remained silent.

"oppa, please listen to me. Tiffany is my best friend and you know it, She suffered enough, oppa.. I just wanted the best for her. I wanted to show her that what she did to her brother is right. I wanted to make her feel wanted. I wanted her to be happy. Once again, I'm so sorry..." I finally let out my thoughts as I faced the grass and made circular movements with my leg.

I dont have to tell him what's wrong with Fany for he knew everything. Tiffany always told me what's bothering her and he would always know. I didn't know how he found out but I knew that he always keeps an eye on her.

Wooyoung oppa all of a sudden hugged me. I looked at him with wide eyes as he buried his head on my shoulder. After some time, I finally managed to let out a small smile and hugged him back, my head resting on his chest.

"Jieun-ah, You're a good girl. I knew you tried your best. I knew how you felt for Tiffany, for I felt the same too. Tiffany.. she"s a really strong girl. But a strong girl always has their weak side. Jieun-ah, you don't have to be sorry. You were never wrong. In fact, You did a good job and you made her happy all this time. I'm proud of you, my twin." His voice came out as whisper but he let out a smile and ruffled me hair softly. I smiled at him and thanked God for giving me a thoughtful twin. "Come on, let's get inside and cook something for us!" I took his hand and get inside our house.

 

 

A/N Updated~~~ ! I,m sorry for making Nichkhun a bad and evil brother but I couldn't help it. *forgive me ><* so yeah. Subscribe and comment ! P.S don't be a silent reader....!