It's You part 1

The Kept Secrets

A/N : Make sure you read second chapter first before reading this (:

 

Victoria's POV

After a long longg walk from home, I finally reached school. My hands moved to my hip as I took a deep breath and scanned the school with my big bunny eyes. The school is bigger much bigger than what I had expect it to be. "Woww...." My mouth was left opened as I turned my body around to see the school on every angle.

Am I really going to attend this school? I thought as I started walking slowly to the school. Being the smartest student that I am, I became one of those exchanged student from China. At first I rejected the offer because I am still not ready to leave China. But someone encouraged me to go here, someone wants me to live a new life here in Korea.

It's true that I am familliar with Korea. In fact, I am fluent in Korean language. How? well, because I was in Korea when I was 7 years old. Me and my family went there for some business. It's good to be back here again.

I moved my legs inside the school, my eyes still scanning the whole place. As I was walking, I can't help but remember about the memories when I was in China. I sighed as I pout my lips. It would be a big lie if I say I didn't miss China.

Flashback

I stared at the night sky with an emotionless face. 'Today is a tiring day' I thought as I sighed and rested my chin on the palm of my hands. A nudge on my arm woke me up from my daydream. "Ya Qian, I was talking here! aish, this girl! Ya, what are you thinking of?" Zhoumi asked me as he stared at me with concern all over his face. Zhoumi is my best friend. He is always by my side. He is someone who I can show my true feelings with.

"nothing..." I answered, still staring at the night sky. "Ya! Don't you dare to lie at your bestfriend! Is it because of just now? Qianniee, I knew you dont want to go to Korea. But you have to, you need to study there. But can you tell me why you don't want to go?" Zhoumi asked again. I sighed as I look down to the floor. We are now at the park, near his house. "I am still not ready to leave China, that's all. Why do you keep asking me?" I answered him, not letting him know the true reason behind it.

"You're lying. I know it's because of him. It's always that guy. Why, Qian? Why? Can you just forget about him already? He doesn't worth your tears! All these years you cried, you stop smiling, you stop laughing, it's all his fault. As your bestfriend, I don't want you to suffer again. I don't want you to think about him again!" Zhoumi finally let out his feelings.

"You don't understand! As much as he hurt me, I still can't let him go! I still can't let him out of my mind! I can't help it, Zhoumi! He is always here, in my heart and I don't know how to let him go!" Qian finally let her tears go. It's always like this ; Qian and him fighting about this problem again and again. He is tired. Zhoumi is tired for fighting with Qian all these years.

Zhoumi knew her feelings. He knew. He felt like punching him in the face for hurting his bestfriend all these years. He hate him for hurting her bestfriend. Zhoumi sighed as he pulled Qian who is crying hard now into a hug. He can't stand seeing her like this. She needs to go to Korea and meet him right away, eventhough Zhoumi himself hates that idea, but he has to. He needs to make his lovely Qian smile, he needs to make his Qian smile a sincere smile, not a fake one.

"Qian, you need to go to Korea to meet him. I knew you can face him. I knew you can do it. You need to stop suffering because of him" Zhoumi said softly. Qian knew what he wants. 

She always knew. But she is scared. Scared for what happened in the past, happen to her again. But after hearing her bestfriend, she needs to go. For his sake, she needs to meet him.

Qian broke the hug and looked down to her hand. she holds the passport tightly and exchanged goodbye greetings with him before going to the airport. She is ready now. She is ready to live a new life in Korea. Thanks to Zhoumi.

 

Victoria sighed as she thought about him. She is now in the same country as him. Will I meet him? will I-

"Ouchh!!" I screamed as I fell down to the ground, kneeling down on my knees. "OMG, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you fell down!" A girl said as she took my hand and help me to stand up.

"it's okay..." I said and giggled at her, swept the dust on my skirt. I lifted my face to see the girl as I flashed a warm smile. just then, my whole body froze, my breath hitched in my throat.

 

We stayed like a statue for a moment.... just staring at each other in disbelief until.....

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey, Tiffany, is that you?" I finally found my voice to speak as I furrowed my eyebrows. "Victoria unnie?" She asked before her face turned into a happy one, and immediately hug me tightly. "OMG! IT IS YOU!" Tiffany yelled happily as she hugged me even tighter.

I broke the hug as my eyes scanned her from head to toes. "How are you, Fany?' I asked her with a small smile on my face. Before she can answer my question, the bell rang, indicates that school is going to start soon.

"Oh, itt's the bell. Gotta go!' I smiled at her as I turned around, ready to go back to class. I froze in my steps as I remember something.

"err.. Fany.. Can you take me to my first class?" I asked her as she smiled and take my hand to my first class.

 

Nichkhun's POV

I sighed as I think of what happened just now.Did I hurt her that much? Where could she be? What happened to me? How can I be so evil towards her?

'no,no. Tiffany is no longer your little sister. You should stop thinking about her!' a little voice in my mind said as I furrowed my eyebrows. Chatters and laughters of other students filled the class.Some students were studying, some of them are talking while some girls are staring at me as if they are trying to 'hypnotise' me by their beauty. I look at them annoyingly as they giggled and waved their hands at me.

Ugh, seriously, where are my friends when I need them?! I banged my head on the table in front of me and groaned loudly. I lifted my head as I sit down on my seat, clicking a pen on the table furiously and ignoring the girls as I try to forget all of my problems.

"QUIET DOWN,ALL YOU STUDENTS!!!" the teacher startled me with his loud scream as no one-except some students- are concentrating on his explanation. The chatters and laughters are immediately replaced by a quiet atmosphere as they sit down on their own seats and started to opened the 'SCHOOL"S RULES BOOK', which were passed by the teacher just now.

"Now, this is better." The teacher beamed at us as he started to continue his explanation about school rules and stuffs;since this is the first day of school.

"so as I was saying-" the teacher's line was cut off when someone opened the door.

"so sorry I'm late, teacher." a girl said as she bowed to the teacher.I hold my breath and my eyes are wide open when I saw her.

 

This girl.. what is she doing here?

 

 

--------------------------------------------

OMG. K. I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. PLEASE UNDERSTAND. I AM REALLY BUSY AND SCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW AND OMGGG IT'S 9 AT NIGHT ALREADY AND I REALY NEED TO SLEEP BUT HERE'S AN UPDATE FOR YOU GUYS. ONCE AGAIN, PLEASE UNDERSTAND. I AM SO SOO BUSY, I DIDN'T HAVE ANY TIIMMEEE. OH AND I AM SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER. I DIVIDED THIS CHAPTER INTO TWO BECAUSE YES I TOLD YOU, I AM BUSY. OH AND HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014. HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT ONE.

love,

glittery_jiyeon